Identity - Asylum Entertainment Inc.

Will

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently discovered all things life through your amaizing site/servers. Today a friend put me on  to identity and now I feel like a piece of me is missing because I want to play it so bad.

Lmao for real it looks like you guys are doing an amaizing job! As soon as it is available for poor people like me in beta or alpha or whatever/whenever I am able I will be there with bells on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Identity seems like a Dean Hall Project.

All this time and money spent on this game could have been spent on Developing Asylum.

Plus I was told earlier that the guys who made GTA V are working on a game just like this, and have alot of developers working on it.

I am sure you can tell who I would put my money on coming out with a amazing and complete game with future support also first.:)

http://www.everywhere.game/

For now I will remain sceptical about Identity and wait for its release. :)

Edited by James.Anderson
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
25 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

Identity seems like a Dean Hall Project.

All this time and money spent on this game could have been spent on Developing Asylum.

Plus I was told earlier that the guys who made GTA V are working on a game just like this, and have alot of developers working on it.

I am sure you can tell who I would put my money on coming out with a amazing and complete game with future support also first.:)

http://www.everywhere.game/

For now I will remain sceptical about Identity and wait for its release. :)

I wasn't aware of that; maybe they should have spent their time and money on Asylum.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2017 at 10:51 AM, Astronaut Jones said:

Do any of the current packages for sale allow for playing the Town Square module once it comes out? Is the Town Square module considered 'Beta access'?

The $30 USD "Founder" package gives access to the Modules, Beta testing, as well as a founder hat and of course, the full game when it comes out. 

You can see a full list of the packages and what they include http://identityrpg.com/shop/

Edited by Dextrix
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, 王Rambunctious Cheeto王 said:

It seems good an all but i dont understand how you could possibly get enough funding to get a game like this on such a competitive market and up to the proper specs. 

They used our money through donations and before the release they are asking for more money from us and also you need to give more money to actually have access. That is how.