«Pß» Pistol Bangers S3 *DISBANDED*

Darka

In-Game-Name: SwintNotSwift

Hours: 1,053 45ef15b481a84c4eabf0b8b2989e0eee.png

Previous Gangs: One I can't remember. I was in it over a year ago before I stopped playing.

What can you bring to our gang? Out of the hours I have in Arma 3, roughly 500 of them are helicopter flying hours. I can be a hell of a pilot when needed. Also, I have a lot of experience with first person shooters so I am over qualified at shooting things.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Merrick

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).

14 hours ago, Barthel said:

In-Game-Name: Barthel

Arma 3 Hours: 1190

Previous Gangs: N/A

What can you bring to our gang? Mainly a support player so tend to be more defense orientated so if we need someone to watch something, Im your dude. Hell need a front man meat shield? Im your guy also.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Brief encounters with some, Sev more than others.

Extra Information you would like to include: Currently in charge of a milsim unit so when not dealing with them, racking up some crap on Asylum. Seems you dudes are pretty chill compared to others. I have alot of experience to bring forth outside of this, were as i lack here, you all can teach me da pew pew ways :P

accepted for trial, PMing ts info

9 hours ago, SwintNotSwift said:

In-Game-Name: SwintNotSwift

Hours: 1,053 45ef15b481a84c4eabf0b8b2989e0eee.png

Previous Gangs: One I can't remember. I was in it over a year ago before I stopped playing.

What can you bring to our gang? Out of the hours I have in Arma 3, roughly 500 of them are helicopter flying hours. I can be a hell of a pilot when needed. Also, I have a lot of experience with first person shooters so I am over qualified at shooting things.

Accepted for trial, you already have ts

On 12/11/2016 at 11:13 AM, jxyu1996 said:

In-Game-Name: schrodinger

Hours: 1195

Previous Gangs: syndicate

What can you bring to our gang? ready for gang whenever needed

Extra Information you would like to include (optional) : i am a good rpg shooter in koth

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for trial ts has been pmed to you

In-Game-Name: Heydrich

Hours: fbf847f6e7cacf941bcd2ec22ba2210d.png

Previous Gangs: Peachstreet, Boats and Hoes, Destiny(trial)

What can you bring to our gang? I'm down to do anything (make money, fight, afk in square, back up)

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Sev and Moshu at spirit

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Right now I'm on trial with destiny, but they haven't been very active. I'm looking for a gang that is active when I'm on.

Edited by Heydrich
8 hours ago, Heydrich said:

In-Game-Name: Heydrich

Hours: fbf847f6e7cacf941bcd2ec22ba2210d.png

Previous Gangs: Peachstreet, Boats and Hoes, Destiny(trial)

What can you bring to our gang? I'm down to do anything (make money, fight, afk in square, back up)

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Sev and Moshu at spirit

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Right now I'm on trial with destiny, but they haven't been very active. I'm looking for a gang that is active when I'm on.

+1

Accepted for trial! I will PM the ts info

Edited by Potato

In-Game-Name: aaron

Hours: 47 (however they have been during 3-4 days)

Previous Gangs: None relatively new

What can you bring to our gang? I'm fairly decent at PvP and a amazing British accent, tactical awareness and skill. Amazing Helicopter pilot if you need one

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Although i don't have many hours i play everyday pretty much, i'm a quick learner and i hate Core.

Edited by Aaron2431

In-Game-Name: Wollie35

Hours: 62

Previous Gangs: None

What can you bring to our gang?

I have alot of first person shooter experience because of csgo and i can bring quite some laughter.

also i am an active player since the 62 hours have been gathered within 4 days with work in between

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?

Merrick

i mostly wanna have fun and play the game, and CORE tempt to ruin it, i met some pistol bangers guys and they seem cool

Edited by wollie35
Clearer post
8 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?

Merrick

i mostly wanna have fun and play the game, and CORE tempt to ruin it, i met some pistol bangers guys and they seem cool

9 hours ago, Aaron2431 said:

What can you bring to our gang? I'm fairly decent at PvP and a amazing British accent, tactical awareness and skill. Amazing Helicopter pilot if you need one

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Although i don't have many hours i play everyday pretty much, i'm a quick learner and i hate Core.

Denied.

Merrick bringing in some bambies. To be honest guys you really can't understand Arma combat with 50 hours each (doesn't mean your bad). I talked to Merrick and we would both love to group up and get you guys in TS to hang out and maybe help you guys out.

Edited by Potato

In-Game-Name: Mr12inchonfleek or matt

Hours: 695

Previous Gangs: Destiny

What can you bring to our gang? good team work and good PvP

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? I speak to a few of them when i see them around

Extra Information you would like to include (optional)

On 1/7/2017 at 3:17 AM, Blaxheart21 said:

In-Game-Name: Blax

Hours: 990 http://imgur.com/a/R1epO

Previous Gangs: Imperium

What can you bring to our gang? Great pilot, Decent shot, very knowledgable about server, 

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Maybe hayden if its the same person from imperium, otherwise no

I sent you a PM

In-Game-Name: Rag

Hours: 2606 https://gyazo.com/eedf489bc82222ad2c7c94a4a0ac5313

Previous Gangs: Twelve Monkeys, Lawless, Valiant, Sanctity

What can you bring to our gang? Decent aim, tactical awareness and pistol banging

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Not really, seen you guys around and some of ya'll play S5

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Nah

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok™
4 hours ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

What can you bring to our gang? Decent aim, tactical awareness and pistol banging

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Not really, seen you guys around and some of ya'll play S5

Please

Ghouh likes this
9 hours ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

Accepted as Recruit! TS has been sent to you.

In-Game-Name: Reckout

Hours: 1700

Previous Gangs: Velocity, Invictus, M0B 

What can you bring to our gang? Good shot, Experience, Meth runner. 

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No, just a few enemies. 

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Would like to have Rodi all the time and be able to run meth safely/ sell at rodi. 

Edited by ReckoutBanAppeal
Bishop likes this
47 minutes ago, Xehons said:

In-Game-Name: Xehons

Hours: 562

Previous Gangs: boats and hoes

What can you bring to our gang? im good at driving

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? yeah all of them because i took their war points

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).  im gay 

<3

In-Game-Name: javier

Hours:1045

Previous Gangs:bnh

What can you bring to our gang? I can bring experience

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Dabby mathy merrick darka

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).I play when I get home from work which is 2:45 to 11:15

16 minutes ago, McCree101 said:

In-Game-Name: javier

Hours:1045

Previous Gangs:bnh

What can you bring to our gang? I can bring experience

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Dabby mathy merrick darka

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).I play when I get home from work which is 2:45 to 11:15

Accepted

On 1/21/2017 at 9:37 AM, ReckoutBanAppeal said:

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Would like to have Rodi all the time and be able to run meth safely/ sell at rodi. 

+1

In-Game-Name: Barbossa

Hours: 678

What can you bring to our gang? A good shot, decent pilot, and tactical efficiency.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? No

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I was an Olympus Player. But, then I realized that I wanted a better Altis life experience. I have been playing as a cop on Asylum for a while now. I have been a Constable since November. This would be my first official gang on Asylum, but I learn new tactics and ideas quickly. 

On 24.1.2017 at 2:33 AM, dearparker said:

In-Game-Name: Barbossa

Hours: 678

What can you bring to our gang? A good shot, decent pilot, and tactical efficiency.

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). I was an Olympus Player. But, then I realized that I wanted a better Altis life experience. I have been playing as a cop on Asylum for a while now. I have been a Constable since November. This would be my first official gang on Asylum, but I learn new tactics and ideas quickly. 

Denied

Edited by Mathy
On 1/21/2017 at 9:37 AM, ReckoutBanAppeal said:

Accepted as Recruit! Sent you the TS.

Edited by Mathy
Bishop likes this

In-Game-Name: Harlem

Hours: 450

Previous Gangs: 11th MEU

What can you bring to our gang? A good shot and,  good Driver

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). Before i started playing Altis Life is was in a Realism unit for a sniper sqaud it was the 11th MEU and i have a mic

In-Game-Name: Ken

Hours: https://gyazo.com/66eb2d65d4e8a5ece1956f8aadf6d881

Previous Gangs: Eclipse, Asylum Mafia

What can you bring to our gang? Meth running, Weapon making, My own rebel outpost in my house [really soon to come] cartel capturing, turf capturing, and a new friend xD

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Darka, Jaba, Mathy, and buck. [if you ask, mention i was on eclipse, then they will remember me]

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). LETS PISTOL BANG SOME COPS

Just now, Ken said:

In-Game-Name: Ken

Hours: https://gyazo.com/66eb2d65d4e8a5ece1956f8aadf6d881

Previous Gangs: Eclipse, Asylum Mafia

What can you bring to our gang? Meth running, Weapon making, My own rebel outpost in my house [really soon to come] cartel capturing, turf capturing, and a new friend xD

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? Darka, Jaba, Mathy, and buck. [if you ask, mention i was on eclipse, then they will remember me]

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). LETS PISTOL BANG SOME COPS

Accepted

In-Game-Name:drew east

Hours:800

Previous Gangs: asylum mafia

What can you bring to our gang? What can you bring to our gang? Meth running, Weapon making, My own rebel outpost in my house [really soon to come] cartel capturing, turf capturing, and a new friend 

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? yes

Edited by brandonbriddy
31 minutes ago, ROMP said:

In-Game-Name: Romp

Hours: https://gyazo.com/2f9a516f1ff78c0fe66c75abe1533532?token=18afcb5daae557e9d11f9098081594a3

Previous Gangs: Defiance, CoRe

What can you bring to our gang? Dank Memes and they Will make Dank Dreams

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? dont think so

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). i really like chicken. its really nice

huge -1 this guy is a toxic cunt

RexProcer likes this
10 hours ago, ROMP said:

In-Game-Name: Romp

Hours: https://gyazo.com/2f9a516f1ff78c0fe66c75abe1533532?token=18afcb5daae557e9d11f9098081594a3

Previous Gangs: Defiance, CoRe

What can you bring to our gang? Dank Memes and they Will make Dank Dreams

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? dont think so

Extra Information you would like to include (optional). i really like chicken. its really nice

Denied

Your actions of the past have consequences in the future, who would of thought? If it wasn't for that poke spam ban in ts you would of probably been trialed.

massi and RexProcer like this
12 hours ago, brandonbriddy said:

In-Game-Name:drew east

Hours:800

Previous Gangs: asylum mafia

What can you bring to our gang? What can you bring to our gang? Meth running, Weapon making, My own rebel outpost in my house [really soon to come] cartel capturing, turf capturing, and a new friend 

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang? yes

Accepted as Recruit! You have the TeamSpeak.

In-Game name: ryman

Hours: 300 (https://gyazo.com/2e2570fa0bc05a58d6451b134376658ahttps://gyazo.com/2e2570fa0bc05a58d6451b134376658a)<-- Image

Previous Gangs: Asylum Mafia

What can you bring to our gang?: I think I can bring (more) humor to your gang with my stupidity(sometimes) and I can bring my hardworking nature into your gang. As well as meth runs and turf capping.

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang: Ken

Extra Information: I know I do not meet the requirements but I do believe I can get the hours easily but for the age I must wait, I also believe that Ken can recommend me for this gang because I think it is amazing and I just would like to thank you for your time.

Edited by Ryman
Missed something