Community Minecraft Server (LIVE)

Quenton

36741b18aa8070c5e9889c4398eae2bc.png

The Minecraft Server is now live! Let me know if you have any issues or if you find any broken server mechanics. The server is pretty basic at the moment but the factions plugin is working properly and smoothly. Have fun!

Server Address: ASYCOMMUNITY.CRAFTED.PRO

Alternatively:  198.27.81.192:26972

Minecraft v1.10

*Disclaimer*  This server is not intended to draw players away from Asylum. I created it to give players the opportunity to connect with others in the community after a long day of playing Asylum. If any admins wish to administrate on the server then please contact me and I will give you admin privileges.

Edited by Quenton
DØSWÄNG, asiuxjau, Alec-I and 7 others like this

I'll join it if you do Tekkit Lite, which is a very very popular version of minecraft but it's modded, you can create some of the coolest shit in there such as nuclear facilities, and much much more, here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Nr36NWGk0

this is also a great way to expand the player population and players won't get bored as fast because it adds a shit ton more things to do than just build and farm.

20 minutes ago, Shiseki said:

I'll join it if you do Tekkit Lite, which is a very very popular version of minecraft but it's modded, you can create some of the coolest shit in there such as nuclear facilities, and much much more, here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Nr36NWGk0

this is also a great way to expand the player population and players won't get bored as fast because it adds a shit ton more things to do than just build and farm.

I'll definitely consider it, but the only thing is that Tekkit and other mods require much more RAM... Which can get pretty pricey.

true, it can be pricey to a certain extent but you could also make money off of it, I mean Tekkit Lite was so popular back couple years ago (still is just a lot of people that played it are older now and don't have time) that the possibilities of ever making something similar to anyone else structure of living in the game was impossible, I mean there is several ways to harness power and several armor variants and the list goes on and on. I really do consider attempting it.