Ŧhantos - Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

12 hours ago, Zinx said:

In-game name: Zinx

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b15cd9962d351a2dccc96825929966ad

Location/Timezone: North America Central Standard time

Past/Current Gangs: Independent Slayers, We Don't Talk Anymore, Virtuous, 

Bank Balance: 300k and spent about 1 mil in the past few days on helis and planes for people to watch me crash. 

Do you have a working mic? Yes, I also have discord and teamspeak.

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to join Thanos because I feel like I can contribute a large number of hours into taking cartels for the gang.

What can you bring to Thantos ? Well, to be short on this, I have about 300 hours of just simply flying on my friends old account, and on this account I have atleast 50-100 hours. I also consider myself to be a good pilot because I can do J-hooks, corkscrews, slices, bleeds, barrel rolls, you name it, for fucks sake, even corkscrew barrel roll backflip combat land. I can bring dedication to the gang, and I can also dedicate %50 of the money I make from cartels, (with or without memebers of the gang being present), to the gang account. 

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?Yes, Mythix, HaydenD and Mr. Troconis

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL - TS WILL BE SENT SOON

10 hours ago, Austin Dow said:

Application

In-game name: Austin

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/216903e72bb54f9ff8a8f71f5127ff9e

Location/Timezone: est 

Past/Current Gangs: I just play with friends 

Bank Balance:890k

Do you have a working mic?yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I see this gang on a good amount and I feel I can contribute with my good aiming and decent flying 

What can you bring to Thantos ? Team work a pilot and a good marksmen 

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?Sadly no

ACCEPTED - TS WILL BE SENT SOON

On 9/11/2017 at 10:23 PM, DippinDotz said:

In-game name: DippinDotz

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 743 https://gyazo.com/250d795cafeb28a3fbf8375967096687

Location/Timezone: Est

Past/Current Gangs: SOA on Archetype

Bank Balance: 500k

Do you have a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? i would like to join thantos becauase i want to join a gang that can take over a server win fights and haave fun while doing it and learn too

What can you bring to Thantos ? im a pretty decent shot i have knowledge of cartels on archetype 

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? idk im new to asylum

DENIED - NOT FIT FOR GANG

Edited by skimancole
20 hours ago, Zinx said:

Bank Balance: 300k and spent about 1 mil in the past few days on heli's and planes for people to watch me crash. 

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to join Thanos because I feel like I can contribute a large number of hours into taking cartels for the gang.

What can you bring to Thantos ? Well, to be short on this, I have about 300 hours of just simply flying on my friend's old account, and on this account, I have at least 50-100 hours. I also consider myself to be a good pilot because I can do J-hooks, corkscrews, slices, bleeds, barrel rolls, you name it, for fuck's sake, even corkscrew barrel roll backflip combat land. I can bring dedication to the gang, and I can also dedicate %50 of the money I make from cartels, (with or without members of the gang being present), to the gang account. 

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?Yes, Mythix, HaydenD and Mr. Troconis

zinx joining is the wrong choice (and mythix is a dick and wont talk to me cuz i didnt do shit :( )

Application

In-game name:Church

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): I can send this in discord. Using my phone right now to fill the app in.

Location/Timezone: Kentucky it's 8:30 here lol

Past/Current Gangs: I owned my own gang. TFS played several others. 

Bank Balance:275K

Do you have a working mic? Yessir

Why do you want to join Thantos? I want to get back into it and playing with a gang was my favorite thing. I preferred leading but I'll work my way through the ranks again.

What can you bring to thantos? Leadership skills, gun play, talkative, and tac comms are no issues.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? None that I know of.

On 9/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, Church21 said:

Application

In-game name:Church

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): I can send this in discord. Using my phone right now to fill the app in.

Location/Timezone: Kentucky it's 8:30 here lol

Past/Current Gangs: I owned my own gang. TFS played several others. 

Bank Balance:275K

Do you have a working mic? Yessir

Why do you want to join Thantos? I want to get back into it and playing with a gang was my favorite thing. I preferred leading but I'll work my way through the ranks again.

What can you bring to thantos? Leadership skills, gun play, talkative, and tac comms are no issues.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? None that I know of.

ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW - SCREENSHOT HOURS WILL BE EVALUATED

1 hour ago, Sonda said:

In-game name: Sonda

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):  1a8bc4f40fafcfdf16366b4e8a0a1cde.png
https://gyazo.com/1a8bc4f40fafcfdf16366b4e8a0a1cde

Location/Timezone: EST

Past/Current Gangs: reliance, hollowpoint, some other gangs that are irrelevant (like me)

Bank Balance: 300k, but trying to get more

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to join Thantos because whenever I get on once and a while I want to have a gang to play with and to fight. 

What can you bring to Thantos ? knowledge.....

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Most likely a NO

Hey The Dogs are not irrelevant.. best gang na 2017 

Thor... likes this

In-game name: Henry

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): c358063ecae3e78bf6eb55335d6d0af1.png 

Past/Current Gangs: Tribal, Vitrous, Vitrous 2.0, Independent Slayers, D i s b a n d e D, Extinction, Mongols, Imperium

Bank Balance: just got my account wiped 2 days ago :( 89fa868b69aa5482cf1333e71028a335.png 

Do you have a working mic? yas 

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to fight cartels

What can you bring to Thantos ? I want to fight cartels

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Colt, Exo if exo is vladimir d muh

On 9/11/2017 at 10:13 PM, Zinx said:

Bank Balance: 300k and spent about 1 mil in the past few days on heli's and planes for people to watch me crash. 

What can you bring to Thantos ? Well, to be short on this, I have about 300 hours of just simply flying on my friend's old account, and on this account, I have at least 50-100 hours. I also consider myself to be a good pilot because I can do J-hooks, corkscrews, slices, bleeds, barrel rolls, you name it, for fuck's sake, even corkscrew barrel roll backflip combat land. I can bring dedication to the gang, and I can also dedicate %50 of the money I make from cartels, (with or without members of the gang being present), to the gang account. 

hes not very good and he will leach ur gang money BUT hes got  HUGE penis so +1

On 9/16/2017 at 10:12 AM, Henry1 said:

In-game name: Henry

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): c358063ecae3e78bf6eb55335d6d0af1.png 

Past/Current Gangs: Tribal, Vitrous, Vitrous 2.0, Independent Slayers, D i s b a n d e D, Extinction, Mongols, Imperium

Bank Balance: just got my account wiped 2 days ago :( 89fa868b69aa5482cf1333e71028a335.png 

Do you have a working mic? yas 

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to fight cartels

What can you bring to Thantos ? I want to fight cartels

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Colt, Exo if exo is vladimir d muh

Have not seen you before. So I can't really say much about you. 

In-game name: Detective Dank

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 570 (over 300 spent in asylum) 

Location/Timezone: Omaha Nebraska, Central Time

Past/Current Gangs: Aphelion and Spartan

Bank Balance: 900,000

Do you have a working mic? yes

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Miss the gang life

What can you bring to Thantos ? Good shooting, driving, pilotage, and a wealth of gang and black market knowledge

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? not that I know of

• 2 weeks later...

Application

In-game name: John Oasis

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e687925348053d1da1d0a7669ffdf4c4

Location/Timezone: United States EDT

Past/Current Gangs: Raven, Genesys, ;,,;    , IndependentSlayers (The old IndependentSlayers not the new one), BushWookies, and more that I cannot remember

Bank Balance: $870,000

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Friends have joined this gang and they say that it is a good one to join.

What can you bring to Thantos? I can do anything you wish for me to do, such as cartels, fighting, drug running, etc... I'm also decent at rushing people who are camping in buildings.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lucien, Ace, Lynx, Harvey

Edited by John Oasis

In-game name: Jacob Brian

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):1000 Hours https://gyazo.com/59defa23951669cb20880d186c2dcfc3

Location/Timezone: NA East

Past/Current Gangs: Boats & Hoes 

Bank Balance: 400k

Do you have a working mic? Yes I have a working mic 

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I want to join Thantos because my old gang does not get on much and I would like to be apart of gang life again. Capturing cartels, robbing banks, etc.

What can you bring to Thantos ? A skilled and tactical player who knows ropes of altis life.  As well as a well rounded person inside and outside of this game. Also a good shot.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? No

In-game name: Billy

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):  524 hours http://prntscr.com/gszmowbut more hours in similar games, like dayz, arma 2, etc.

Past/Current Gangs: Disciples, Goon Platoon

Bank Balance: 470k in bank, 726k in prestige, and 1m in properties

Why do you want to join Thantos ? Because I want to be in an active gang and do sum dumb shit

What can you bring to Thantos ? Guns, Money, Power, Pussy

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Don't Know

Application

In-game name: Billy

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 524 hours http://prntscr.com/gszmow, but more hours in similar games, like dayz, arma 2, etc.

Past/Current Gangs: No current gang, used to be in Disciples and Goon Platoon

Bank Balance: 472k in bank, 726k in prestige, 1m in properties and others http://prntscr.com/gsznei

Why do you want to join Thantos ?  To be in an active community and have fun whilst providing financial and tactical help to others

What can you bring to Thantos ? Financial support and weapons, also my 1337 tactical skills

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Not sure

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: Mr. Carrot

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/9c00e41c00acb4d2e04d369d5d3c1d39?token=3a6b558a4131fb09a96d8db7a6acc00e

Location/Timezone: Central Standard

Past/Current Gangs: One New Enemy

Bank Balance: $957,000 with 460,000 prestige

Why do you want to join Thantos ? I miss the gang life, and I see that this gang is always active and always on when I am on. Plus, it is a large enough gang to have a solid foothold within Asylum. I'd love to be a part of that influence

What can you bring to Thantos ? I have good close quarters combat skills, excellent at setting ambushes, very patient so I am good at farming drugs or making weapons runs for the gang. I am really good at hiding, so when things go south, I am usually the guy who can get away with whatever needs to be taken. I have no problem following an order, and I love nothing more than getting into high-risk scenarios. I can get almost anything, for example: if the gang needs a bunch of guns made for a cartel raid, I have no problem going and crafting/buying what is needed.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Have not been able to get any of the members I've contacted to reply back in game.

in game name: craccen (civ) officer cracked screen (cop)

age- 17

arma 3 hours - 743-https://gyazo.com/d48e2880b8ef73fa509612867273c083

loacation- new york 

past gang- fear and dea

bank balance- around 100k but do alot of drops for gangs like helis ifrits and have good way of making money and can keep stable amount

working mic- yes

i would like to join thantos because i want rebel against the apd and any other gangs to show them that we are the top 

i could bring to thantos a good player who is very team based good call outs and doesnt get salty easily 

moses lynx and harvey know me and can vouch 

3 hours ago, squidward said:

in game name: craccen (civ) officer cracked screen (cop)

age- 17

arma 3 hours - 743-https://gyazo.com/d48e2880b8ef73fa509612867273c083

loacation- new york 

past gang- fear and dea

bank balance- around 100k but do alot of drops for gangs like helis ifrits and have good way of making money and can keep stable amount

working mic- yes

i would like to join thantos because i want rebel against the apd and any other gangs to show them that we are the top 

i could bring to thantos a good player who is very team based good call outs and doesnt get salty easily 

moses lynx and harvey know me and can vouch 

DENIED

Everyone said and I quote "This dude does not know left from right and has the brain size of Skimancole's Va**ina"