Bounty hunting update.

Remove the ability for bounty hunters to turn in other bounty hunters for 1-5k crimes. This has happened to me about 3 time now where I have a bounty from restraining others and didnt have time to get my bounty removed and have lost a loadout and my license for it.

Eric916 likes this
On 12/26/2016 at 4:25 PM, bamf said:

You can always text the cops for a pardon as well. 

what a jokerster, I tried that many times before but they wont help.

The restraining charge just leads to headaches and it should be removed, i'll give you that.  There's the same amount of kidnapping going on as there was when Asylum didn't have it.  With that being said though, you just gotta keep an eye on your bounty and make sure you're not going over the limit.  Go to the courthouse, messaging an officer will usually get you no where.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
24 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The restraining charge just leads to headaches and it should be removed, i'll give you that.  There's the same amount of kidnapping going on as there was when Asylum didn't have it.  With that being said though, you just gotta keep an eye on your bounty and make sure you're not going over the limit.  Go to the courthouse, messaging an officer will usually get you no where.

I wish there was a talent that made it so that if you had a bounty and restrain the members of his group, you did not get the charge

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
Just now, Budbringer said:

I wish there was a talent that made it so that if you had a bounty and restrain the members of his group, you did not get the charge

I thought that was already a thing? I remember seeing that if they were in the same group you didnt get a charge.

Just now, Budbringer said:

There is a talent that makes you not get a charge if you restrain a person that one member of your group has a bounty on. I mean group members of your bounty

Must have misread, I thought it prevented a bounty from restraining someone in their group. :/

Bounty hunting would be fine if the bounty hunter related charges were removed, There wasnt a need for them before and certainly isnt a need for them now.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this