I feel like the EMT's have kinda been forgotten about on Ayslum. I think it would be cool if you guys added whitelisted slots as well as other ways to earn money. For example, if you give someone a blood transfusion you should get a little bit of money, just so that getting revives isn't the only way to get money. There should still be public slots for medics but also whitelisted ones for people that take it more seriously. Whitelisted ones could have access to more perks, ( such as different vehicles, clothing, and a larger paycheck). Also I would definitely apply for a whitelisted spot :)

Edited by clonewars685
Eric916 likes this

Whitelisting or any other major Medic overhaul will not work with the current way Asylum is setup.

There is civilian defibs, you remove them, you will lose the majority of active rebels. We'll just become Olympus at that point. There is a 5 minute timer because of civilian defibs meaning medics have no time to get to people, not worth leaving Kavala, you remove/extend the 5 minute timer, you break the whole balance that comes along with civilian defibs. Imagine extended timers at Cartels, no thank you.

There is smaller things that they can do, and that is some things you mentioned, like extra pay for bloodbags, adrenaline shots, etc.. etc..

Medic Helicopters is 25k which is just ridiculously expensive. Medics should have access to Sports Hatchbacks as well. There is small things they can do, but anything big simply won't work because of the way things are currently setup.

HotWings, dog. and Donald like this
27 minutes ago, Haych said:

Whitelisting or any other major Medic overhaul will not work with the current way Asylum is setup.

There is civilian defibs, you remove them, you will lose the majority of active rebels. We'll just become Olympus at that point. There is a 5 minute timer because of civilian defibs meaning medics have no time to get to people, not worth leaving Kavala, you remove/extend the 5 minute timer, you break the whole balance that comes along with civilian defibs. Imagine extended timers at Cartels, no thank you.

There is smaller things that they can do, and that is some things you mentioned, like extra pay for bloodbags, adrenaline shots, etc.. etc..

Medic Helicopters is 25k which is just ridiculously expensive. Medics should have access to Sports Hatchbacks as well. There is small things they can do, but anything big simply won't work because of the way things are currently setup.

I never said anything about removing civilian defibs or adjusting the 5 minute timer, I just think it would be cool to make being a medic more fun and rewarding. I just want to see whitelisted medics so there is more role play, perks, etc.

4 minutes ago, clonewars685 said:

I never said anything about removing civilian defibs or adjusting the 5 minute timer, I just think it would be cool to make being a medic more fun and rewarding. I just want to see whitelisted medics so there is more role play, perks, etc.

Those 2 are the reasons medics will never thrive on Asylum. A massive overhaul will not work for those reasons. Read the first line.

Donald likes this

7 minutes ago, Haych said:

Those 2 are the reasons medics will never thrive on Asylum. A massive overhaul will not work for those reasons. Read the first line.

True, but when I play as medic I get a lot of dispatches about getting a broken leg or something in or near Kavala. It's kinda fun to drive out to them, fix their leg and their car, and role play the situation out. Most regular civs by themselves in Kavala don't carry around a defib, splint, blood bag, etc. Medics are more suited to helping the individual person/ bounty hunter that dies somewhere without a buddy to defib them. Medics should not even be involved with rebel activities, unless they get hired by a gang or something, or really want that 800$ lol 

On 12/27/2016 at 5:54 AM, HotWings said:

If you truly play medic for the RP there's not much to change.  Maybe a buff to pay. Other wise what Haych said is really all there is to it.  As long as civs can revive a major overhaul would be a waste of time and effort from the devs.

not even a major overhaul just a buff.. when I get a medic to bloodbag me so I can save mine I wouldn't mind them getting like 1k and maybe like 1.5 for revive. $800 for splint. maybe more a bit more of an overall buff would even be fine a think..

Edited by Eric916