Hello From Up North

ToxiChilleR

Hey everyone! I am currently new to the asylum forums but I am quite familiar with the game. I currently have over 100 hours on Arma 3 and I have been spending almost all of them on Altis Life. My name is Michael and I live in Canada, I am fourteen years old and I am turning fifteen in March of 2017. My steam name is ToxiChilleR and people call me Garry Anderson while I play Arma 3 Altis or Tanoa Life.  I like to take on different experiences in the role playing game such as bounty hunter and rebel, but I prefer rebel. I know how to play the game and I enjoy playing on Battle Royale and King Of The Hill. You probably have not seen me in Altis Life because I tend to stay away from civilization because of the jerks every where robbing me. I have experience with working in a team and groups and honestly I would like to do something more serious then just encountering people at cocaine or heroin and teaming with them so, as of December 29th, 2016 I am currently looking for a gang so If your willing to recruit me just say so in the comments and thank you if you do. I usually play on server 3 and I have the Arma 3 Apex DLC so I can play on Tanoa Life as well. I will try my best to bring joy to this community. That is all I really have to say about myself, If you made it this far thank you for reading my introduction and if you need people in your gang or you think I am worthy please comment below I will be glad to join.

Edited by ToxiChilleR
BioHazard, Xehons and BlackShot like this