Change Log 6.6.0

Paratus

• You can now collect salt water by standing/swimming in ocean.
  • You can now gather corn, rye and barley from appropriate plants in the world.
  • Yeast is available at the market.
  • Ingredients can now be combined at a new processing location to create base alcohol including moonshine, scotch and two types of whiskey.
  • You may purchase aging barrels at home furniture stores which can be placed in your home and used to improve the value of different alcoholic drinks.
  • Any type of house which could have a storage container can now have one additional container; however, you may wish to use this slot for an aging barrel.
  • Contents of an aging barrel will improve with each server restart.
  • Scotch will improve slower than whiskey in large quantities, while moonshine isn't aged at all.
  • Added charges for possession of illegal liquor.
  • Time will now pass much slower; it will likely not become night.
  • Many vehicles which could not be chopped now work as expected.

Recipes

Because I forgot to put a nice UI in the game to tell people how to make different things, here you go for now.

• Moonshine: Corn, Water, Yeast
  • Whiskey: Corn or Rye, Water, Yeast, Barley
  • Scotch: Water, Yeast, Barley

Hotfix

• Large houses can now properly hold 3 containers.
  • The jewelry store will allow sales again.
  • You can no longer gather environment objects from within a vehicle.
  • The possession of illegal liquor charge now works properly.
8 minutes ago, Paratus said:

• You can now collect salt water by standing/swimming in ocean.
  • You can now gather corn, rye and barley from appropriate plants in the world.
  • Yeast is available at the market.
  • Ingredients can now be combined at a new processing location to create base alcohol including moonshine, scotch and two types of whiskey.
  • You may purchase aging barrels at home furniture stores which can be placed in your home and used to improve the value of different alcoholic drinks.
  • Any type of house which could have a storage container can now have one additional container; however, you may wish to use this slot for an aging barrel.
  • Contents of an aging barrel will improve with each server restart.
  • Scotch will improve slower than whiskey in large quantities, while moonshine isn't aged at all.
  • Added charges for possession of illegal liquor.
  • Time will now pass much slower; it will likely not become night.
  • Many vehicles which could not be chopped now work as expected.

Recipes

Because I forgot to put a nice UI in the game to tell people how to make different things, here you go for now.

• Moonshine: Corn, Water, Yeast
  • Whiskey: Corn or Rye, Water, Yeast, Barley
  • Scotch: Corn, Water, Yeast, Barley

NICE UPDATE

Why no more nighttime??  I sure hope it's not because most people dislike the new contrast...  I don't see a reason to remove it tbh.  If its gone can we please, please have nightvision removed from cop standard loadouts?

Otherwise +1 to alcohol, love the idea, can't wait to try the implementation!!  Which of the liquors when searched will show up as illegal?

Matrixar likes this
2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Night was removed because, well, it serves no real purpose. In a game where night vision is standard, night time is essentially just green-time.

I'll miss the way the cities look at night and I'll miss flying over them at night in a heli.  The islands a pretty place after sundown, but hey RIP GREEN TIME ayy lmao