I'm out. Thanks for the fun.

Agent X

Most of you guys don't know me and those who do know me probably don't care. I've lost almost all interest in playing Arma and cant seem to bring myself to re-download it. I have had a lot of great times playing with some great folks but things have went in a new direction and I am glad to let this part of my life go. I got a new job and I am starting school so no more time for Arma in between. 

@ All the folks that were apart of AMW Innovative and Synergy. Most of you guys were fucking awesome and I am glad to have known you for the time did I did get to know you. Made this game worth logging into everyday for hours on end.

@ The Encore folks. We were small but we had a lot of fucking fun pulling our nonsense for the short time that I lasted. I will not forget.

@ Rebel Dept. Thanks for the good drunken times. Always fun logging in to have @Sugarfoot blow up one of or cars or helo's.

@Goku Keep on being awesome and good luck on your deployment. I will be just one steam message away if you ever need anything. Semper Fi brother.

@Mahdizzle Had a great time getting to know you and all of your characters you call friends. Thanks for making my last few months a good time.

@Sugarfoot You owe me a sport hatch and a Loadout. #Neverforget. Thanks for the fun in RD while it lasted. 

@Killswitch Best admin all around. Cool to talk to and down to earth mofo. Have a lot of good memories just sitting in TS talking about life and other nonsense.

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 Even though you -1 hammerlocked me I still love ya and I hope the best for your real life situation.

@Rodrigo Nahh nevermind. I still dont like you....

I'll be spending most of my time playing WoW with the battle tag Silentsniper#1559 if anyone else plays and would like to add me. (Alliance only. I don't know anyone that plays horde anymore.)

If I failed to mention you I am sorry if I like you and I don't give a fuck if I don't. Have a great day and an even better weekend. Hope your Christmas's were awesome and Take it easy on the New Years drinking. Call a cab, save a life. 

IM OUT THIS BITCH.

P.S.

EVERYONE LIKES CHICKEN. GET OVER IT.

Donald, Fritz, Ofek and 20 others like this

Good luck man! Remember the saying "It's never a goodbye, it's always a see you later!" with that being said I know we'll be keeping in touch, and if you ever need anything also just shoot me a message.. Won't be able to respond after July though for 7 months but i'll be around some what until then. Until next time brother

Semper Fi.

Agent X likes this