Disciples Recruitment [S2][OPEN]

Krause

InGame Name: Billy

Arma Hours (Screenshot): 451 hours http://prntscr.com/g8gtkw

Previous Gangs: The Goon Platoon

Balance: 780k $ + 500k in houses

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Yes, have done quite a few in my previous gang

What Can you bring to DS?: I can bring my knowledge of the game and the server to help you guys in accomplishing successful bank jobs, feds, cartels, turfs or raids

Why do you want to join?: Well, all of the gang members of my previous gang have joined this one and I was away for a while so know they are telling me to join you guys, but I feel like we could have a mutual relationship of providing for each other in this gang and the feeling of being on top of the rest of the people of server 2 Altis life

Who can vouch for you?: Tapatio $uicide

Krause and Bherky like this
7 hours ago, Billy Sosa said:

InGame Name: Billy

Arma Hours (Screenshot): 451 hours http://prntscr.com/g8gtkw

Previous Gangs: The Goon Platoon

Balance: 780k $ + 500k in houses

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Yes, have done quite a few in my previous gang

What Can you bring to DS?: I can bring my knowledge of the game and the server to help you guys in accomplishing successful bank jobs, feds, cartels, turfs or raids

Why do you want to join?: Well, all of the gang members of my previous gang have joined this one and I was away for a while so know they are telling me to join you guys, but I feel like we could have a mutual relationship of providing for each other in this gang and the feeling of being on top of the rest of the people of server 2 Altis life

Who can vouch for you?: Tapatio $uicide

Partially accepted I'm gonna give you the ts and the leaders will talk to you. I like how you said you would be on top of everyone else lol. :lol:

Bherky likes this
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 2:49 PM, Krause said:

The Disciples

Recruitment: Open

RDIDN7RPA7.png

Requirements:

1000hrs (Exceptional)

Age 17+

Active

Financially Stable 500k+ (Exceptional)

Knowledge of Banks/Cartels/Turfs/Fed: Willing to teach Cartels/Turfs

Mature

Must be in TeamSpeak while In-Game

Tac Comms

Application:

InGame Name:

Arma Hours (Screenshot):

Previous Gangs:

Balance:

Knowledge Of Cartels?:

What Can you bring to DS?:

Why do you want to join?:

Who can vouch for you?:

Gang Roster:

Founder:

Shattman

Higher Ups:

Krause

Andrew Baldwin

Dwayne Hicks

Jackiel

Beiger

Lieutenant(s):

Aaron_br32

OGS:

Bannab1

TsoHazey

Chilly

Church

If you get accepted join the teamspeak and ask for Andrew Baldwin or Shattman to invite you. I'm level 25 so yeah you know no inviting for me.

why am I not on here wtf

2 hours ago, Eren said:

InGame Name: Eren

Arma Hours (Screenshot): b15cd17b30a7b68b2f0160e1d0e9cf60.png
https://gyazo.com/b15cd17b30a7b68b2f0160e1d0e9cf60

Previous Gangs: KGB, FSM

Balance: 677K

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Yes

What Can you bring to DS?: Really good combat skills, driving, and piloting

Why do you want to join?: I want a active gang(You are active right?)

Who can vouch for you?: No one

Mature

Denied to young you can still hang with us if you want though we always have people come in and hang you don't have to be in the gang to have fun with us. I'm gonna send you the ts and I will give you an associate tag.

InGame Name: Riley

Arma Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c0af151bc781715f8ed0bf89ff34361

Previous Gangs: BlackBoys(2 1/2 years ago), Muffin SS

Balance: ~ $350,000

Knowledge Of Cartels?: I have knowledge of cartels.

What Can you bring to DS?:An active player, more cartels. Weekends i stay up till around 6AM. 

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i see its the only gang i see 100% active, doing the things im interested in.

Who can vouch for you?: I have a couple "Acquaintances" in Disciples, just none of them would vouch.

Fairly Mature.  

Bherky likes this
On 10/4/2017 at 1:22 AM, Riley said:

InGame Name: Riley

Arma Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1c0af151bc781715f8ed0bf89ff34361

Previous Gangs: BlackBoys(2 1/2 years ago), Muffin SS

Balance: ~ $350,000

Knowledge Of Cartels?: I have knowledge of cartels.

What Can you bring to DS?:An active player, more cartels. Weekends i stay up till around 6AM. 

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i see its the only gang i see 100% active, doing the things im interested in.

Who can vouch for you?: I have a couple "Acquaintances" in Disciples, just none of them would vouch.

Fairly Mature.  

Never mind, this shit taking way too long. Im gud

InGame Name: Tristan

Arma Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/8c6e3c9a5a7b1fd33fbbe4708564e9a0 1.7k hours

Previous Gangs: YEET NATION

Balance: 456k

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Indeed

What Can you bring to DS?: Knowledge/Experience, Tac Comms, Memes and suicide bombing to save em

Why do you want to join?: Chilly, Tapatio Bolt/Manshatt  and Leo/Error: no unit are pretty chill

Who can vouch for you?: Chilly, Error and Tapatio Bolt/Manshatt

Just now, TristanNrml said:

Arma Hours (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/8c6e3c9a5a7b1fd33fbbe4708564e9a0 1.7k hours

What Can you bring to DS?: Knowledge/Experience, Tac Comms, Memes and suicide bombing to save em

Why do you want to join?: Chilly, Tapatio Bolt/Manshatt  and Leo/Error: no unit are pretty chill

+1

Vouch for

10/10 Suicide bomber

Bherky likes this
Just now, TristanNrml said:

+1 true mvp

Sabet likes this
4 hours ago, EasyStreets said:

Application:

InGame Name:EasyStreets

Arma Hours (Screenshot):Since i'm a little bit of a downey I don't know how to paste a screenshot so you'll just have to believe me.I have 774 hours in Arma 3.

Previous Gangs:x18

Balance:117k

Knowledge Of Cartels?:yes

What Can you bring to DS?:Another gun to the fight.

Why do you want to join?:Because I have been playing with the Disciples for a while now and haven't joined the gang.

Who can vouch for you?:SSGT Lincoln Clay

ACCEPTED TO INTERVIEW, HOP ON TS!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

InGame Name: ShuyPhoon

Arma Hours (Screenshot): IMAGE

Previous Gangs: Drunk Squad I think although it was like a year ago & Pinoy Boys (They removed me as of 7-18-22 because I gave them a full ticket as a police officer while I was in the same gang as him. I gave him a full ticket because he was my gang member and I was just following the guide book. Which states that you cannot give your gang members any type of pardon or reduced ticket. In doing so of following the rules it resulted in me being kicked from PB)

Balance: Around 800k and 

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Cartels I understand what they do although I have really been interested in cartel taking recently and have been 

What Can you bring to DS?: My dedication, drive and loyalty to helping make us great.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join to fight cartels and make that money and do it all over again and help us become the best gang on the server.

Who can vouch for you?: The only one I recognize is R4T I remember taking a cartel with him I believe.

Edited by ShuyPhoon
23 hours ago, ShuyPhoon said:

Previous Gangs: Drunk Squad I think although it was like a year ago & Pinoy Boys (They removed me as of 7-18-22 because I gave them a full ticket as a police officer while I was in the same gang as him. I gave him a full ticket because he was my gang member and I was just following the guide book. Which states that you cannot give your gang members any type of pardon or reduced ticket. In doing so of following the rules it resulted in me being kicked from PB)

Knowledge Of Cartels?: Cartels I understand what they do although I have really been interested in cartel taking recently and have been 

What Can you bring to DS?: My dedication, drive and loyalty to helping make us great.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join to fight cartels and make that money and do it all over again and help us become the best gang on the server.

Who can vouch for you?: The only one I recognize is R4T I remember taking a cartel with him I believe.

First off, this gang is dead

Secondly, R4T is in his own gang

Thirdly, no one uses recruitment forums anymore

P.S. You must be from China

On 7/19/2022 at 10:40 AM, ShuyPhoon said:

No, you're too bad