How To Make Alcohol (OUTDATED)

Tiefman

How To Make Alcohol

Before reading this guide, please note, the majority of the alcohol process is ILLEGAL

This guide is currently unfinished, however, it has the majority of info you need to start making your booze

!You will also need a house with a keg, purchasable at the Home Improvement store!

If you are confused by something or have questions, let me know!

Please read: I would like to thank everyone who helped me put this guide together. On behalf of everyone, I urge you all to be kind and friendly at the Distillery. We're all just trying to make some booze, man.

brew master title pls admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Get your materials

There are 3 types of alcohol you can make, each requires a different set of ingredients.

Below is a list of the recipes, as well as what each plant looks like so you know how to gather them

Moonshine: Corn, Water, Yeast

Whiskey: Corn or Rye, Water, Yeast, Barley

Scotch: Water, Yeast, Barley

***WATER AND YEAST CAN BE OBTAINED FROM A MARKET***

BARLEY

fC64Roq.jpg

CORN

mO6jWGk.jpg

RYE

QjPHFAp.jpg

**Note that the RYE plant is a shorter version of the CORN plant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2: Distilling your product

You will now need to take AT LEAST 1* of each ingredient, respective to the recipe you chose to make, to the distillery. Remember, this is an ILLEGAL area.

*if you have, say, 20 water, 20 yeast, and 20 barley, you will make 20 Scotch

QYaPHwL.jpg

1OGg5Ar.jpg

FqDtw02.jpg

Your product is not finished, continue on to the next step.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3: Aging your product

To age your product, place the un aged alcohol in your barrel.

Your product will begin to "age" over several server restarts in set increments.

For Scotch, it ages 20 per stage per restart, I diagram below shows how it ages. 

For Whiskey, there is no set increment

Assuming what you had 100 scotch in your barrel, this is what it would look like over many restarts, courtesy of Bikstok:

- Before restart:
[100] new make scotch

- 1st restart:
[20] scotch
[80] new make scotch

- 2nd restart:
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[60] new make scotch

- 3rd restart:
[20] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[40] new make scotch

- 4th restart:
[40] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[20] new make scotch

- 5th restart:
[60] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch

- 6th restart:
[80] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch

- 7th restart:
[100] 25 year scotch

**It will look the same for Whiskey, except it will be aging 60 at a time**

caf343T.jpg

After the first restart with the base product in your house, it will upgrade to stage 2. In this case, my "New Make Scotch" upgraded to "Scotch" after one restart.

Note that only 20 were aged.

20Opa57.jpg

Now that you have "Scotch" in your barrel, wait another restart, and it will turn into "15 year Scotch"

C2cvlcd.jpg

After another restart (3rd), your 15 year will turn into 25 year Scotch. This is your final product.

02h9fIW.jpg

Now that you have a finished product, take it to Wongs Food and Alcohol and make some bank!!

Keep in mind that alcohol ages in set increments, for Scotch that increment appears to be 20. It will take several restarts for an entire crate to fully age, as it will only age 20 per step per restart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some More Tips:

Scotch sells for the most money if you're aging in bulk

You must be online during a restart for it to count for aging, however, it will age if you're in the lobby over restart

While only a set amount can age, you can have multiple barrels to multiply the process

Moonshine doesn't need to be aged

You can have any configuration of aging barrel/crate in your house

All the ingredients way 1, and every stage of drink weighs 3*

Barley, Corn, and Rye are LITERALLY everywhere

More tips coming as I find them

*still researching whiskey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices of final product:

25 Year Scotch = 1050

15 Year Scotch = 640

Scotch = ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reserve Corn Whiskey = 455

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonshine = 230 (?)

Edited by Tiefman
Paratus, MookyMook, massi and 26 others like this

Assuming you put 100 scotch in a barrel (pretend it fits). Would it process like this?

- Before restart:
[100] new make scotch

- 1st restart:
[20] scotch
[80] new make scotch

- 2nd restart:
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[60] new make scotch

- 3rd restart:
[20] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[40] new make scotch

- 4th restart:
[40] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[20] new make scotch

- 5th restart:
[60] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch

- 6th restart:
[80] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch

- 7th restart:
[100] 25 year scotch

Edited by Bikstok
Ofek, Only1Apollo, Sergio and 1 other like this
32 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Whiskey ages much faster and while aged scotch is more valuable, whiskey sells better at lower levels in comparison. One kind of whiskey is worth more than the other.

so scotch is a better one to make if you just want to make some extra money while doing something like excavating or meth or those other ways that are much quicker in comparison

3 minutes ago, Astronaut Jones said:

I'm not sure how aging works. I put some New Batch Scotch in my barrel last night. Just checked on it, and it's now only "Scotch", despite it being 12+ hours and several restarts. Any ideas?

maybe you have to be on so the barrel is loaded during restart, otherwise i dont know

5 hours ago, Bikstok said:

You can fit 66 scotch in a barrel (pretend it fits). Would it process like this?

- Before restart:
[60] new make scotch

- 1st restart:
[20] scotch
[46] new make scotch

- 2nd restart:
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[26] new make scotch

- 3rd restart:
[20] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[20] scotch
[6] new make scotch

- 4th restart:
[40] 25 year scotch
[20] 15 year scotch
[6] scotch

- 5th restart:
[60] 25 year scotch
[6] 15 year scotch

- 6th restart:
[66] 25 year scotch

Thats more correct. And you can fill up 1 barrell with 1 sport hatchback/suv/offroad run, so its very profitable for little work

13 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Thats more correct. And you can fill up 1 barrell with 1 sport hatchback/suv/offroad run, so its very profitable for little work

Interesting. It's definitely a good way of making money if you don't have a lot of time to play. You do one daily run of scotch and you have a nice stable income.

I would like to see the location of the distillery adjusted a little. Maybe just add some more cover similar to the meth lab.

10 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Its like an hour and change isn't it? The way we figured it was a full barrel would get you 66 fully aged Scotch in roughly 6 hours (given that only 20 age at a time)

Servers are scheduled to restart every 3 hours.

Edited by Bikstok