How To Make Alcohol (OUTDATED)

Tiefman

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Lucien said:

Has anyone done like a 130 weight car full on 6 for moonshine? Is it worth doing that or just do scotch and whiskey if I don't have a house.

I don't know the base sell prices for moonshine and unaged scotch, whiskey. I'd imagine moonshine selling for the most though, since the existence of it wouldn't make much sense otherwise. If it would sell for less the unaged products there wouldn't be a use for moonshine. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone have spreadsheet of how much inventory you need for "trunk space for items of barley, water, and yeast? like a prowler would be 50/50/50. since prowler is 168 cap in trunk space.

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, wvamorgan said:

i cant seem to make it, i have the barley,water and yeast in my house. its been in there for 1 days now and it still hasent been made. is this a bug or what?(i do have the aging barrel)

You have to take those ingredients to the Spirit Distillery and process them into New Make Scotch first.  THEN you place the New Make Scotch in your house and it will age from there.

Once it’s aged to 15 Year Scotch, you have 2 options, sell the 15 year, or take it back to the distillery to process into 25 Year Scotch.

Edited by cHIP oTLE
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Jay8454 said:

I have waited days now for my Scotch to turn to 25 year old. I think something might be wrong. I started making it before the server move and it's not doing the of 100 pealing off 20 every restart it all is at 15 year old. I hope the move didn't mess with it?

You have to go process it from 15 year old to 25 year old now, at Wongs. The guide is outdated.