Talent that dont give you bounties less than x amount

Just now, Killswitch said:

I would like this as a prestige over a talent...

My thought process, you arrest more people, you should be allowed to go after higher valued targets. If you are new to BH, your targets should be the low value criminals

Honor was implied. I guess I didn't tell Anders to make that clear.

Just make a 3rd Honor tree of Misc talents that work for both Apex and Crusader. Things like discounts at BH and tracking higher bounties etc. 

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

I think there should be a talent that gives you the chance to not get people wanted for less than 5k/10k or something like that. Im on a full server right now and I got 3 bounties for 2k and 1 for 5k.

Im tired of chasing these people in kavala wanted for hit and runs

I agree. I've asked for a very long time now that the minimum bounty you can track be 10K. I'll see if I can talk to the powers at what they can do.

Norwegianviking and DreamC like this
34 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

I agree. I've asked for a very long time now that the minimum bounty you can track be 10K. I'll see if I can talk to the powers at what they can do.

Haven't heard from Paratus in a while, seems like bamf is the one rolling the show. Is he still around, or occupied with Identity?

5 hours ago, Killswitch said:

I would like this as a prestige over a talent...

My thought process, you arrest more people, you should be allowed to go after higher valued targets. If you are new to BH, your targets should be the low value criminals

No, by prestige would be too complicated to code, the talent makes it a lot more useful

2 hours ago, Berus said:

No, by prestige would be too complicated to code, the talent makes it a lot more useful

What do you mean it will be too complicated to code? 

5 hours ago, Volunteer281 said:

Yeah either 5K or 10K...tired of tracking some squeaker in Kavala wanted for 2 or 3 counts of Vehicular Manslaughter.

10k would be a lot better. When you're in a crew with 3+ people they're just to low to capture. 

Volunteer281 and Donald like this