Call To Serve! 2.0 [Altis Police Department]

21 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Nice try but it doesn't come close to the original, which was created by my boy Smirnoff in case you didn't know.

It may show my bias but I do prefer this version because it harkens back to a time when the APD wasn't so shit.

He respects the first video and compliments the creator in this very post. He simply likes to make his own videos and made one for the APD. Let's not try to compare peoples works but rather just enjoy them ^^ 

Well done Max i think it's a great video!

Sandwich, Danne, Maxツ and 1 other like this
8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

He respects the first video and compliments the creator in this very post. He simply likes to make his own videos and made one for the APD.

The dood explained that in BOLD, BLUE PRINT but by all means, feel free to insult my intelligence by pointing out something I already know.

9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Let's not try to compare peoples works but rather just enjoy them ^^ 

He made this in response to the original, of course I'm going to compare them.

I am trying to make sense of why you felt the need to reply to my post, you're trying a little too hard to virtue signal.

Space and Mr Smirnoff like this
11 minutes ago, Kettles said:

The dood explained that in BOLD, BLUE PRINT but by all means, feel free to insult my intelligence by pointing out something I already know.

He made this in response to the original, of course I'm going to compare them.

I am trying to make sense of why you felt the need to reply to my post, you're trying a little too hard to virtue signal.

Nevermind :) lets not derail. 

Edited by Midamaru
Just now, Midamaru said:

"Nice try but..." makes it sound like he made crap.

So my choice of words, "Nice try but...", triggered you.

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my words and ended up thinking that I insinuated that his work was crap.

Here's a little tip, just because someone says something doesn't compare to an original doesn't automatically translate to the work being crap.

The fault goes to you for jumping to conclusions, I was only reminiscing about simpler times. No need to get triggered.

Space and ^Connor_K like this
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20. 5. 2017 at 1:28 AM, Szolit said:

How did you get the clips to edit these and some of the animations that u got on rebels and cops and all the burning cars and stuff  

Well its all made in Arma 3 Eden Editor...just takes some practice to get it done :)