Prison.

Rogue

14 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

They don't care what the players say tbh bro. I guess people have been asking for the old one back for months and nothing.

I do! I hated this new prison and would love a modernized design on the old island. There are so many things I would love to change/fix but I am just an admin. My thoughts and opinions have fallen on deaf ears and have been discarded for so long. =(

5 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I do! I hated this new prison and would love a modernized design on the old island. There are so many things I would love to change/fix but I am just an admin. My thoughts and opinions have fallen on deaf ears and have been discarded for so long. =(

come here young one, sit on my lap let me tell you a story...

old prison was too good for civs, shit for cops, cops complained, captain + dev worked on new prison.. the end. 

2 hours ago, CrossFade said:

come here young one, sit on my lap let me tell you a story...

old prison was too good for civs, shit for cops, cops complained, captain + dev worked on new prison.. the end. 

Prison island was the best balance compared to all other versions that we have had. I feel like both sides had a chance at winning and highly disagree with it being too good for civs. The bank on the other hand.......................................... Obviously the new prisons we have had aren't popular or liked.

Matthew, BioHazard, Andrew and 1 other like this

The Old Prison was a lot better mainly because of the FPS issues with the new prison where people end up on 15 fps.

Yes a few members of the APD would complain about it but that`s because they are a bunch of brainless retards who don`t understand that if you run across a bridge in the open there is a high chance of them being shot.

FudgeR likes this
3 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

The Old Prison was a lot better mainly because of the FPS issues with the new prison where people end up on 15 fps.

Yes a few members of the APD would complain about it but that`s because they are a bunch of brainless retards who don`t understand that if you run across a bridge in the open there is a high chance of them being shot.

+1

Bubbles likes this
9 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Prison island was the best balance compared to all other versions that we have had. I feel like both sides had a chance at winning and highly disagree with it being too good for civs. The bank on the other hand.......................................... Obviously the new prisons we have had aren't popular or liked.

The prison island could be fine with the new prison mechanic I suppose. But honestly it was stupid easy for rebels. You camp your towers/barracks, break your friend out, kill him, he comes back with orca to exfil. Prison was really nothing but a tool to troll cops honestly. Id bet that the majority of PBs occurred with no one even in prison and/or the fight lasted so long they could initiate another PB after the original because its only purpose was to kill cops.

Bank was one sided when it came out, then they added things to make it even more one sided. Not really sure what the hell JB was thinking when he came up with that nonsense honestly.  Lethals are pretty much the only real balancing tool when it comes to large groups.

inb4retardedcommentsabouthowidontknowrebel

Bring back old prison island and keep the new mechanic. No one wants this new artificial shit that rapes your frames because it has a bunch of unwanted gym equipment, basketball courts and stupid rocks around the outside dont go all the way to the seabed. The old prison island has plenty of room to add on new buildings etc. Hardly anyone ever positions themselves on the outside during a break. Dont see why this hasnt been fixed yet considering no one does them anymore.

Mike Stmria and Monkeysz like this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

The prison island could be fine with the new prison mechanic I suppose. But honestly it was stupid easy for rebels. You camp your towers/barracks, break your friend out, kill him, he comes back with orca to exfil. Prison was really nothing but a tool to troll cops honestly. Id bet that the majority of PBs occurred with no one even in prison and/or the fight lasted so long they could initiate another PB after the original because its only purpose was to kill cops.

Bank was one sided when it came out, then they added things to make it even more one sided. Not really sure what the hell JB was thinking when he came up with that nonsense honestly.  Lethals are pretty much the only real balancing tool when it comes to large groups.

inb4retardedcommentsabouthowidontknowrebel

Image result for what? meme

should we have stood in the open and get shot at? 

New prison design is amazing in terms of the way it looks, but the use and mechanic of it is terrible.

Old prison was fine, especially the fact that SWAT gets 5 MK1's. As soon as you got at-least 2 MK1's onto the Island which was very easy to do with insta spawns, you basically take control of the front sand bags. If rebels can't defend the front sand bags, it's pretty much a easy push onto them. Control that, you win. Not to mention the multiple areas you can drop a Orca on, same story, backward drop onto the barracks which literally can't be countered unless the rebels are stacking grenades or playing people inside prison which both, rarely happens.

No ones does the prison any more, Cops hate it, Rebels hate it, that says it all really. TimeForChange

Kyle_, Corgi, PublicEnemy and 7 others like this