Just now, Thomas100 said:

I have no issue with you. i like the admins from this comunety.

but after i join cocain prudction it's been hard to play. Admins are ageinst us and i feel the comunety is ageinst us. i just wanna know why?

@bamf @Paratus @Olio @Gnashes

Becuase most people don't like it when there is a way to make money with almost no risk! Just look at turtle hunters, basically, everybody is in the gang and no one can contest them. Secondly, it fucks up the economy.

21 minutes ago, Thomas100 said:

but after i join cocain prudction it's been hard to play. Admins are ageinst us and i feel the comunety is ageinst us. i just wanna know why?

@bamf @Paratus @Olio @Gnashes

Because the cocain money making on tanoa is just free money. The entire server is just holding hands while makiing money in hmmt boxes

Bishop and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
Just now, Mr.Purple said:

Servers are down  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Time to take a break like the great BaDa said.

No it's definitly the time to insult eachother on the forums to get the toxicity levels rising and fucking bring hell down loose on server 5.

I want to see so many vests that the islands there start sinking, take the boats and all the cocaine you can grab and sail back to Altis.

Mr.Purple likes this
3 hours ago, henky said:

Didnt pay the bills

Actually, the bill was paid - but they had a fault in their cron job that shut the servers off anyway.  They are back up now.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but getting either Paratus or myself on a Sunday morning - and then us having to get the data center to fix their issue is unfortunately not the fastest thing in the world.  

Fun times...

henky likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Actually, the bill was paid - but they had a fault in their cron job that shut the servers off anyway.  They are back up now.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but getting either Paratus or myself on a Sunday morning - and then us having to get the data center to fix their issue is unfortunately not the fastest thing in the world.  

Fun times...

Free keys for downtime?

Johnny and Monkeysz like this