55 minutes ago, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

I just came back onto the server after like a year and did not have a house at the time, but I understand. I stated that I know he followed the rules and didn't break any, I just made a point in which I believe that they should modified, removed, or fixed. I believe NLR should be a thing for these officers, as in a sense, where they find you at one area they shouldn't camp the next because they can wait there. 

Read up. You clearly stated: "Its just an excuse in my opinion to do these things that normal officers can't because they have the privledge of a different slot that they're not playing correctly."

Yet, they are playing correctly - just not in your mind.

Seems to me that you want it modified, removed, or fixed (it's not broken btw) because you lost. I can assure you that it doesn't happen that way all of the time. 

UC's don't constantly camp illegal areas, they are allowed to go there whenever they want based on activity in the area but are routinely watched for abusing that freedom. 

That UC pushed you at processing. He didn't have to - he could have called for backup. Yesterday we rolled in 8 cops from UC observe and report tactics. My point? You would have been arrested anyways. NLR wouldn't have stopped him from calling it in. 

What then? They shouldn't be allowed to use a radio because it's too hard to conceal?

HotWings likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

They do apply evenly, you want it to be ok for you to come back and kill people after you die, but NOT ok for cops to be able to come back... You dont get to give one faction a NLR and not give the other a NLR. All things should be applied equally.  

UC cant actually fake picking up items :shrug:

For the first, you act like we all have guns, we don't, you do. If we even wanted to come back it would take us 20+ minutes. And what situations would we be in this scenario? Bank robberies? We get arrested and we go to jail. The only time this would apply is for bank robberies or other civilians. 

Allow me to give you another example since you can't follow the one I gave: Cops can go to redzones every 20 minutes (Which is being violated by the UC) and civilians can go there whenever the fuck they want.

Another thing, if you're worried about the pistol bangers coming back and killing you, then I don't know what to tell you.

Just now, Dredd said:

Read up. You clearly stated: "Its just an excuse in my opinion to do these things that normal officers can't because they have the privledge of a different slot that they're not playing correctly."

Yet, they are playing correctly - just not in your mind.

Seems to me that you want it modified, removed, or fixed (it's not broken btw) because you lost. I can assure you that it doesn't happen that way all of the time. 

UC's don't constantly camp illegal areas, they are allowed to go there whenever they want based on activity in the area but are routinely watched for abusing that freedom. 

That UC pushed you at processing. He didn't have to - he could have called for backup. Yesterday we rolled in 8 cops from UC observe and report tactics. My point? You would have been arrested anyways. NLR wouldn't have stopped him from calling it in. 

What then? They shouldn't be allowed to use a radio because it's too hard to conceal?

With that argument, I could say they aren't player correctly, just not in your mind. You also seem to think that I want them removed because I lost? I didn't lose, I gained. I just believe they aren't performing as they weren't meant and are playing a completely different role than "Undercover officers". Which if you can say and argue otherwise, I'll be amazed. Because they clearly cannot blend in due to the restrictions and OOC things players can do otherwise. And it's not being arrested is the problem, I'm not an angry person when it comes to dealing with cops. I would've said I was using the Heroin as a secret ingredient to my ratatouille. That UC followed exactly what I wanted them to be, scouts. NLR has nothing to do with the radio and he had all right to call in backup. I gave you my story not to rant, but for you all to get a perspective from a civilian point-of-view. 

Just now, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

For the first, you act like we all have guns, we don't, you do. If we even wanted to come back it would take us 20+ minutes. And what situations would we be in this scenario? Bank robberies? We get arrested and we go to jail. The only time this would apply is for bank robberies or other civilians. 

Didnt know the guns stores in towns were removed. Ill have to report that bug.  

Allow me to give you another example since you can't follow the one I gave: Cops can go to redzones every 20 minutes (Which is being violated by the UC) and civilians can go there whenever the fuck they want.

Whats being violated? A normal cop and respond back to a drug field as well. Per your example that's not even what happen, you're literally complaining about them knowing the next step in the process and catching you there. Sounds like sound police work.  Don't expect a free drug run just because you shot a cop along the way.

15 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Didnt know the guns stores in towns were removed. Ill have to report that bug.  

Whats being violated? A normal cop and respond back to a drug field as well. Per your example that's not even what happen, you're literally complaining about them knowing the next step in the process and catching you there. Sounds like sound police work.  Don't expect a free drug run just because you shot a cop along the way.

I believe you misunderstood what I said, I clearly said it applies for civilians. 

Nothing. I just think Undercover is not being used the way it's supposed to, and you all said in fact that it was. Your cover is constantly blown by civilians and some officers don't even try because they dress around in full military gear. What's the point of it? If they're just going to be cops who dress differently and have no rules, then it's obsolete and broken.

Edited by Juice (AKA Justin)

I believe y ou misunderstood what I said, I clearly said it applies for civilians. 

Nothing. I just think Undercover is not being used the way it's supposed to, and you all said in fact that it was. Your cover is constantly blown by civilians and some officers don't even try because they dress around in full military gear. What's the point of it? If they're just going to be cops who dress differently and have no rules, then it's obsolete and broken.

There is nothing broken about it.  Im not going to keep going in circles, you only want it gone because its inconvenient for you, plan and simple. Have a good day.

Just now, HotWings said:

There is nothing broken about it.  Im not going to keep going in circles, you only want it gone because its inconvenient for you, plan and simple. Have a good day.

Alright. I want it gone because I believe it's dampening the experience of others and myself, as a lot of the civilians agreed with me. But simply put, it's biased for both of us, so lets not continue.

7 hours ago, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

I believe you misunderstood what I said, I clearly said it applies for civilians. 

Undercover

• Access to civilian clothing, weapons, and vehicles on duty.
  • Not required to have rank or badge showing.
  • May enter illegal areas (excluding cartels, Must have undercover LT or be transported by a civilian to enter rebel) at any time.
  • Allowed to partake in recreational activities while on duty.
  • Do not have to announce before downing in illegal areas.

Seems to me the officer followed the slot abilities to the tee. 

You didn't lose?

I end up killing him and me and my friend escape to the drug dealer in Sofia, in the clear right? No, green tracer bullets start flying again. Friends goes down, I go out the back fence and he ends up shooting me and downing me, server restarts.

You lost and your drugs were later recovered by you because when the island reset you were unrestrained and maintained knowledge of where your vehicle was. * THAT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL * I'd bet my bottom dollar that you came back onto the island and grabbed your vehicle without any resistance because the officer chose to let you go, was attending a briefing, or moved to a totally different location/island. 

There have been many suggestions to improve the UC ability to blend, but in the end it's not meant to be 100% fool proof. Heck I don't even change names these days... 

In my mind you say? That UC officer was carrying out his role EXACTLY as intended by the APD and developers. 

Whether or not your drugs were a recipe for your horcrux, the bottom line is that illegal is illegal. You'd be explaining why you weren't able to produce your Dark Wizard permit if you had to deal with me :P

HotWings likes this