MØИGØLS | CLOSED

Seth

In-Game Name: Solomon

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 3306 , https://gyazo.com/cfb0c80213ac165579abcc7386ee0cdc

Bank Balance: 200,000

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?yes

Current and Past Gangs? TSC s2

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? different server

Why do you want to join our gang? friends

Who in the gang can vouch for you? shattmen , krause ,  Andrew Baldwin

Accepted as Trial
Teamspeak Invite has been sent. 

Edited by iamseth

In-Game Name: Chungo

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 567 hours played

Bank Balance: about 450k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? New Era Resurgance TSC

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I'm not looking to leave my S2 gang but I want a server 5 gang to play with

Why do you want to join our gang? Cuz I find tanoa a lot of fun but it would be more fun to do it with a gang

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? maybe shattman, Krause, Andrew baldwin

Denied

Sorry but we are very limited at this time and you do not meet the required amount of hours.

Best of luck!

Edited by iamseth
5 hours ago, Swerve said:

In-Game Name: Swerve

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/eba752cb69835538dbf31332ed5e64fe

Bank Balance: its literally drained

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? of course

Current and Past Gangs? Resurgence, New Era, Rodents, White Gloves Society (all s2)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Currently with Resurgence and I have no reason to leave them. I wish to make an appearance on s5 with a great group of guys and make some $$

Why do you want to join our gang? Again, just want to get more into Tanoa with a fresh group of dudes and make some cash to keep the dream alive.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? Not that I know of.

Denied

Nobody can vouch for you.

In-Game Name:Jack jefferson

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot):https://gyazo.com/3dda83339af895f14b4e21ab5b88a773

Bank Balance:around 400k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? yes to all

Current and Past Gangs? salty bastards,TSC

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?boring

Why do you want to join our gang?to have some fun and get into more fights

Who in the gang can vouch for you?shattman

On 2/12/2017 at 3:51 PM, |HVT| jack said:

In-Game Name:Jack jefferson

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot):https://gyazo.com/3dda83339af895f14b4e21ab5b88a773

Bank Balance:around 400k

Current and Past Gangs? salty bastards,TSC

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?boring

Why do you want to join our gang?to have some fun and get into more fights

Who in the gang can vouch for you?shattman

Denied

Edited by iamseth

In-Game Name: VX Raptor(Meme) Daquan

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 2.3k

Bank Balance: Idk my friend Chino gave me like 100k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None on here

Olympus: Serenity, Plague(Zurph, newfie and Apaches Olympus gang)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? No

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to fight and make bank and I love tanoa.

Who in the gang can vouch for you? Nobody

Edited by Unarmed black male
.Sean and Nikoteen like this
12 hours ago, Unarmed black male said:

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to fight and make bank and I love tanoa.

+1

36 minutes ago, Slayin said:

This is signal lol ^^^^

No it's not.

Unarmed black male likes this
14 hours ago, Unarmed black male said:

Denied

Nobody can vouch for you.

In-Game Name: mrclean

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/5bd016e126ff81c5fc554dce871ff073

Bank Balance: max

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? yes

Current and Past Gangs? does it matter?

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?

Why do you want to join our gang? your gang would be better with me in - personality skill , gives one a reason to want to log on the next day. giving one something to look forward too

Who in the gang can vouch for you? no1 . im just that good. if you decline me, its not a loss for me, but for you. perhaps im not meant for this gang, if declined but a sign from god to join a different one.

Edited by MrClean

In-Game Name: Jeremy Fisher

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot):  1868     - I have a other account with more but i lost the password :,( 

Bank Balance: about 360k

Current and Past Gangs? Yes

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I'm not, just want to do something for on the map Tanoa because it looks fun and i have seen a lot of cool things you guys have done.

Why do you want to join our gang? Because it makes the game more fun and also i like having a gang to play with. 

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? Yes. Krause, Beiger and Shattman. 

More Info - I play everyday and i am always online :)

Hours Screenshot - https://gyazo.com/bb8e291392acd159e4626e789d21cdc9

12 hours ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

In-Game Name: Jeremy Fisher

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot):  1868     - I have a other account with more but i lost the password :,( 

Bank Balance: about 360k

Current and Past Gangs? Yes

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I'm not, just want to do something for on the map Tanoa because it looks fun and i have seen a lot of cool things you guys have done.

Why do you want to join our gang? Because it makes the game more fun and also i like having a gang to play with. 

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? Yes. Krause, Beiger and Shattman. 

More Info - I play everyday and i am always online :)

Hours Screenshot - https://gyazo.com/bb8e291392acd159e4626e789d21cdc9

Denied

Edited by iamseth
On 2/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, MrClean said:

In-Game Name: mrclean

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/5bd016e126ff81c5fc554dce871ff073

Bank Balance: max

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? yes

Current and Past Gangs? does it matter?

Why do you want to join our gang? your gang would be better with me in - personality skill , gives one a reason to want to log on the next day. giving one something to look forward too

Who in the gang can vouch for you? no1 . im just that good. if you decline me, its not a loss for me, but for you. perhaps im not meant for this gang, if declined but a sign from god to join a different one.

Denied

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Hazmatic

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: NA

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/5b2b00e4e723acaf885dbe145b44dc09

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 7 days 12 hours with some breaks

Bank Balance/prestige: 7 mill in total

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?: yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Cocaine Production, Illuminati  

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: no one is active and i want a group that has members that are on

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: to more productive and im fun to play with help people when needed and i like to fight

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): fighting dont really need money rn

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde and Professor 

Nikoteen and SirSwish like this
19 minutes ago, Hazmatic said:

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/5b2b00e4e723acaf885dbe145b44dc09

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 7 days 12 hours with some breaks

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: no one is active and i want a group that has members that are on

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: to more productive and im fun to play with help people when needed and i like to fight

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): fighting dont really need money rn

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde and Professor 

+1 You got my approval. 

Hazmatic likes this

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Nikoteen

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: NA

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 60b9b69963a6b272ef82cf31836d56c4.png

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: Almost everyday for about 3-7

Bank Balance/prestige: 350k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?: Yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Current: Defiance (S3) Past: Hardline (S4) Deviant (S4)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Not leaving Defiance, just really liked fighting on S5 and want a gang that does 

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: I like fighting Cartels, Turfs and also get to know more people

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): I would say the both cause I like fighting Cartels, Turf and making money as well

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde, Slayin, noliver, massi

Edited by Nikoteen
45 minutes ago, Hazmatic said:

Accepted as Trial

32 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 60b9b69963a6b272ef82cf31836d56c4.png

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: Almost everyday for about 3-7

Current and Past Gangs?: Current: Defiance (S3) Past: Hardline (S4) Deviant (S4)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Not leaving Defiance, just really liked fighting on S5 and want a gang that does 

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: I like fighting Cartels, Turfs and also get to know more people

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): I would say the both cause I like fighting Cartels, Turf and making money as well

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde, Slayin, noliver

+1 good guy, fights cartels

Edited by massi
Nikoteen likes this

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 694

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: Everyday , allday or like 6-7 hours

Bank Balance/prestige: around 150k to 200k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?: Yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Chiraq

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Nope

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: Combat, Fun and my boy Nikoteen is recruiting

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): All but mostly Cartels and when we die (we wont) money making......

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): if Nikoteen gets accepted him

Nikoteen likes this
41 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde, Slayin, noliver, massi

Accepted as Trial

MoonShine, Nikoteen and massi like this
39 minutes ago, Vitoo said:

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 694

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: Everyday , allday or like 6-7 hours

Bank Balance/prestige: around 150k to 200k

Current and Past Gangs?: Chiraq

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Nope

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: Combat, Fun and my boy Nikoteen is recruiting

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): All but mostly Cartels and when we die (we wont) money making......

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): if Nikoteen gets accepted him

Denied

Sorry but you do not meet the age requirements or the required hours. 

[Application Format]

In-Game Name (list past names if any):TsoHazey

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: EST NA

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 600

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 5-7 days 5 Hours

Bank Balance/prestige: 300000

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?:Yes

Current and Past Gangs?:TSC

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:Different Server

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?:Mature veteran 

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): Turfs and money

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Andrew Baldwin, Shattman, Krause

Just now, Tsohazey said:

[Application Format]

In-Game Name (list past names if any):TsoHazey

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: EST NA

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 600

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 5-7 days 5 Hours

Bank Balance/prestige: 300000

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:Different Server

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?:Mature veteran 

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): Turfs and money

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least one vouch to apply.) (The more the better): Andrew Baldwin, Shattman, Krause

Denied

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Warlord 

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: EU

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 2.5k

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 4 days and 3 hour a day or more 

Bank Balance/prestige:  2mill 

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?: yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Some gangs

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: dibaned 

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: becuse i like to fight 

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): a combenasion. Make money to fight: :) 

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde, Ryan 

Nikoteen and SirSwish like this

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot):  f113ab260e6d12f3240f0abbc89fb10d.png
https://gyazo.com/f113ab260e6d12f3240f0abbc89fb10d

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?:i play 3-4 days a week

Bank Balance/prestige:200k

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: cause i want a gang that is organized and and good at taking cartels

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: i want to join the gang on Tonoa that can do well on drug runs and cartels

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): to get stacks of money with a big group

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Soloman,Krause,Shattman

Edited by Church[HT]
12 minutes ago, Church[HT] said:

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot):

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: cause i want a gang that is organized and and good at taking cartels

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: i want to join the gang on Tonoa that can do well on drug runs and cartels

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): to get stacks of money with a big group

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Soloman,Krause,Shattman

Accepted as Trial
Teamspeak Invite has been sent

5 hours ago, Church[HT] said:

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot):  f113ab260e6d12f3240f0abbc89fb10d.png
https://gyazo.com/f113ab260e6d12f3240f0abbc89fb10d

Denied

9 hours ago, Warlord!!!! said:

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Warlord 

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 2.5k

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 4 days and 3 hour a day or more 

Bank Balance/prestige:  2mill 

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord?: yes

Current and Past Gangs?: Some gangs

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: dibaned 

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: becuse i like to fight 

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): a combenasion. Make money to fight: :) 

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Ludde, Ryan 

Denied

In-Game Name (list past names if any): COUG4R XD

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: NA PST

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/54bcd32a5fd6adcbb10086a0c1991f76

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 5-7 days and most of the day

Bank Balance/prestige: 230,000

Current and Past Gangs?:  Spectrum, Undefined, C4N, Hardline, Mayhem, Vitality, Revenant

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Just looking for a server 5 gang

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: Im an active player with knowledge of cartels and turfs

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): Cartels-Turfs

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Maric, Slayin(maybe)

Edited by Cougar #ISlayInfidels
Stalker and Mr. Slick like this
Just now, Cougar #ISlayInfidels said:

In-Game Name (list past names if any): COUG4R XD

What time-zone are you EU, or NA?: NA PST

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): https://gyazo.com/54bcd32a5fd6adcbb10086a0c1991f76

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 5-7 days and most of the day

Bank Balance/prestige: 230,000

Current and Past Gangs?:

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?:

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs):

Denied

We aren't recruiting any new members at this time.

Best of luck!

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Mr.Purple

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 4.3K https://gyazo.com/38329c32f2992a40fd9fe51fd614bbdf

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 24/7

Bank Balance/prestige: 4Mill total

Current and Past Gangs?: Dark horse Military,Ravenwood, and White glove society

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: I have experience with every thing and I'm just looking for a fighing gang on #5

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): Cartels-turfs

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better):  Slayin

Edited by Mr.Purple
56 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Mr.Purple

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 4.3K https://gyazo.com/38329c32f2992a40fd9fe51fd614bbdf

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: 24/7

Bank Balance/prestige: 4Mill total

Current and Past Gangs?: Dark horse Military,Ravenwood, and White glove society

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: I have experience with every thing and I'm just looking for a fighing gang on #5

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): Cartels-turfs

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better):  Slayin

Denied

Best of luck!

5 minutes ago, James Ford said:

In-Game Name: James Ford

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot):https://gyazo.com/b03bedf088b26ff6f00e95a741f74877

Bank Balance: around 500k

Current and Past Gangs? Toxicity Void

Why do you want to join our gang? I enjoy fighting in the island of tanoa

Who in the gang can vouch for you? Special K, Ludde, Ryan, Prof Pericles

Denied

Best of luck!

In-Game Name (list past names if any): Mathy

Arma 3 Hours (Minimum of 1000) (screen shot): 1787

How many days of the week do you play & for how long?: Everyday 9 hours ish

Bank Balance/prestige: 2 Million/5 Million

Current and Past Gangs?: Current: Exposed. Past: Eclipse & PB.

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?: Not in a S5 gang.

Why do you want to join our gang & why should we accept you?: Need a S5 gang xd

What is your main goal on asylum (money-making) or (Cartels-Turfs): To make money and spend that money to fight cartels.

Who in the gang can vouch for you? (Must have at least 2 people vouch for you to apply.) (The more the better): Slayin & Special K