In-Game Name: Jonathan Finley

EU, or NA: NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):

I may not have 1000 hours but my combat can make up for it

https://gyazo.com/a00907835dfeed43c89521fd85e73fe4

Previous gangs:

The Dogs

Why do you want to join Mongols:

I would like to join a gang with mature, respectful and active members who will fight cartels, turfs and other gangs.

What can you bring to Mongols:

I'm a very active member with a lot of respect towards people. I am very well with tac comms and really good at combat. I don't know a lot of call outs for cartels and turfs because i don't really play on tanoa but i'm looking forward to learn them.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you:

I currently don't know anyone in Mongols but i would like to

+1 good shot

Edited by Eric916
40 minutes ago, Jonathan Finley said:

Previous gangs:

The Dogs

I would like to join a gang with mature, respectful and active members who will fight cartels, turfs and other gangs.

I'm a very active member with a lot of respect towards people. I am very well with tac comms and really good at combat. I don't know a lot of call outs for cartels and turfs because i don't really play on tanoa but i'm looking forward to learn them.

+1 for respecting people @Shifty

1 hour ago, Jonathan Finley said:

Previous gangs:

The Dogs

Accepted for Trial!

Just now, Isaac Cox said:

In-Game Name: Isaac Cox :)

EU, or NA: na

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): http://prntscr.com/f9489t 144

Previous gangs: none 

Why do you want to join Mongols: because you guys are god tier :)

What can you bring to Mongols: alot of experience you need 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Nekro and iamseth <3

Accepted for Trial!  :frog:

Isaac Cox :) :) likes this

In-Game Name: 32

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/2dafafd7e7f32cdbdaf0ee739538bb7b

Previous gangs: Supreme

Why do you want to join Mongols: Wanted to play with good players, wanted to fight cartels and am tired of Imperium cucks

What can you bring to Mongols: Skill, Good shot, Tac Coms

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Sammy

Edited by 32.
Sammmy and MoonShine like this
4 hours ago, 32. said:

In-Game Name: 32

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/2dafafd7e7f32cdbdaf0ee739538bb7b

Previous gangs: Supreme

Why do you want to join Mongols: Wanted to play with good players, wanted to fight cartels and am tired of Imperium cucks

What can you bring to Mongols: Skill, Good shot, Tac Coms

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Sammy

Accepted for Trial!

32Bit likes this
2 minutes ago, Tyler Twinem said:

In-Game Name:Tyler Twinem

EU, or NA:NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot ):1800

Previous gangs:siergant for the dogs, tenacity, mile high club

Why do you want to join Mongols:my s2 gang is taking a lil break wanted to play wit you guys cause i know u guys r super active I dont have much exp in tanoa like none at all excpt getting turtles all my hours r from server 1-4 so kinda wanted a lil change

What can you bring to Mongols:good shot very active and mature player 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: johnathan finley, bullops,dillion savage,patriot

+1 Good shot, gets high. You were in tenacity? never knew lol

Edited by Jonathan Finley
tenacity?

In-Game Name:Karma

EU, or NA:Na NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/cbac7b95993b786fa66cea802120d8df

Previous gangs:White glove society uninvited

Why do you want to join Mongols: So i can Rule server 5 with you guys.

What can you bring to Mongols: i can Bring a Good shot and i know alot about cartels.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Fudger

FudgeR likes this
51 minutes ago, Karma ŦĐ said:

In-Game Name:Karma

EU, or NA:Na NA

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/cbac7b95993b786fa66cea802120d8df

Previous gangs:White glove society uninvited

Why do you want to join Mongols: So i can Rule server 5 with you guys.

What can you bring to Mongols: i can Bring a Good shot and i know alot about cartels.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Fudger

Denied

Please come back with a vouch who isn't a trial.

Application Format

In-game name - DillonSavage

Age - 22 

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours6179118119c75b4f7ec7b797e8c771cf.png

Previous gangs - Main Gang atm is The Dogs

Bank Balance: 1.3 mil

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? The Dogs is the gang im in on s2

Why do you want to join Mongols: m not trying to leave the dogs just trying to play with a gang on tanoa, did apply to imperium but found out Fudger and Jonathan are in Mongols so would rather play here.

What can you bring to Mongols:  Want to fight and run drugs. Turfs and Cartels will be a main priority when im on. S5 wont be my main server to play on but would love to get some cartel action on there and play more on my favorite map. A lot of my buddies from my gang would love to join here and maybe help each other out between servers. Will be doing almost a 50/50 split if you accept and would love to talk more about getting more of my firends in here.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? Jonathan Finely

Edited by Dillonboi08
Just now, Dillonboi08 said:

Application Format

In-game name - DillonSavage

Age - 22 

Screenshot of Arma 3 hours6179118119c75b4f7ec7b797e8c771cf.png

Previous gangs - Main Gang atm is The Dogs

Bank Balance: 1.3 mil

Current and Past Gangs? The Dogs is the gang im in on s2

Why do you want to join Mongols: m not trying to leave the dogs just trying to play with a gang on tanoa, did apply to imperium but found out Fudger and Jonathan are in Mongols so would rather play here.

What can you bring to Mongols:  Want to fight and run drugs. Turfs and Cartels will be a main priority when im on. S5 wont be my main server to play on but would love to get some cartel action on there and play more on my favorite map. A lot of my buddies from my gang would love to join here and maybe help each other out between servers. Will be doing almost a 50/50 split if you accept and would love to talk more about getting more of my firends in here.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? Jonathan Finely

+1 Good shot, knows what he is doing

7 hours ago, franticgoat said:

In-Game Name: Father Frantic

EU, or NA: Na

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 1200+ http://prntscr.com/fa2vl1

Previous gangs: APD , LDC

Why do you want to join Mongols: I am looking for a server 5 gang. To fight cartels, cops, and turfs.

What can you bring to Mongols: Willingness to learn, I don't back down from a gun fight, and im a pretty good shooter.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: i mean ive talked to Albo a few times thats about it though.

Accepted for Trial!

In-Game Name: Hank Hill

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/b568c004768e6ef26db829c2752b6b14

Previous gangs: LDC , The Dogs

Why do you want to join Mongols: Would like to stomp out imperium out of server 5 always down to fight and do cartels

What can you bring to Mongols: listens good will help when needed such as a turf or a cartel

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Father Frantic

Just now, Harlem said:

In-Game Name: Hank Hill

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/b568c004768e6ef26db829c2752b6b14

Previous gangs: LDC , The Dogs

Why do you want to join Mongols: Would like to stomp out imperium out of server 5 always down to fight and do cartels

What can you bring to Mongols: listens good will help when needed such as a turf or a cartel

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Father Frantic

Accepted for Trial!

In-Game Name: Xclusive

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 320

Bank Balance: 500k

Current and Past Gangs? Rodents, One New Enemy

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Not in gang atm

Why do you want to join our gang? Dr3x made a great first impression on me and seemed like a super cool dude, Imperium stole my box truck and Dr3x killed the thief and returned it to me, It meant a lot to me and id like to repay the favor to Mongols by helping you fight cartels, running drugs, and fight turfs. I have been playing asylum for a good amount of time and am experienced with Cartels and Turfs. I am pretty new to Tanoa's layout of things but it wont take me long to get the hang of it.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? 

Edited by xclusive
17 minutes ago, xclusive said:

In-Game Name: Xclusive

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 320

Bank Balance: 500k

Current and Past Gangs? Rodents, One New Enemy

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Not in gang atm

Why do you want to join our gang? Dr3x made a great first impression on me and seemed like a super cool dude, Imperium stole my box truck and Dr3x killed the thief and returned it to me, It meant a lot to me and id like to repay the favor to Mongols by helping you fight cartels, running drugs, and fight turfs. I have been playing asylum for a good amount of time and am experienced with Cartels and Turfs. I am pretty new to Tanoa's layout of things but it wont take me long to get the hang of it.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? 

Denied

You do not meet the required amount of hours.

In-Game Name: Dante

EU, or NA: North America

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 2,292 Hours Played Click Here To Check Time On Steam Profile

Previous gangs: Exiled Platoon(#2)

The first thought of wanting to join Mongols was to find a stable source of combat and finance. I have been interviewed by Nekro (05/22/17), he should know most of the details, but I will keep it brief. So, I like to be able to participate in wars especially against Imperialum. Also, the fact that I have spoken to a few of the members and they seemed pretty down to earth. I also only first contacted Nekro through DivineJelly, until today. Creating friendly social network relationships with other groups is a very important part of playing Arma 3 Life and it creates a more enjoyable time for all my Exiled Platoon members.

What I can bring to the Mongols is my skill sets in leadership for a Unit, Basic Comms Training, Patience (Will Be Able To Handle Long 6hr+ Combat), able to adapt to multiple situations and create Tactical Strategies using a Success/Fail Percentage Ratio, able to deploy tactical maneuvers(Favorite: Pincer), 12+ active members from my Exiled Platoon group for Server 5, and also the fact that I am the sole community owner of Endless Frag Gaming (670+ members) that is slowly being converted to play Arma 3 Altis Life. I am pretty confident in my K/D Ratio, if I am equally or somewhat geared with a primary at least 3 kills to 1 death in CQ, if LQ 8 kills to 1 death(<-- Its low because I haven't played for 3-4 months, so once I fully sync with Arma 3 mentally/physically I will be able to handle nearly 10+ kills with no issues if given a LMG(LongScope) with no matter if Close or Long Range condition), I'm mainly a very adaptable player when it comes to fast changing situations along with able to create quick decision on the spot when needed, I would like you to judge me yourself in combat. If proof is required from me, I do have videos but I would have to look through them, if you ask anyone that has played any FPS/TPS game(s) with me that I nearly almost have the highest K/D ratio in nearly every match. There is much more I can offer, but that is up to you to judge that for yourself. I am nearly always online playing, if I am not playing Arma 3, I am most likely developing for my own community, but I am most likely on Arma every day around 17-20 hours, my sleep(Quick Nap) schedule is very random.

Nekro

Edited by XenosLokios
Forgot to include Combat Benefactor, Time Benefactor
massi, SafeMode and X Jake like this
2 hours ago, XenosLokios said:

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 2,292 Hours Played Click Here To Check Time On Steam Profile

The first thought of wanting to join Mongols was to find a stable source of combat and finance. I have been interviewed by Nekro (05/22/17), he should know most of the details, but I will keep it brief. So, I like to be able to participate in wars especially against Imperialum. Also, the fact that I have spoken to a few of the members and they seemed pretty down to earth. I also only first contacted Nekro through DivineJelly, until today. Creating friendly social network relationships with other groups is a very important part of playing Arma 3 Life and it creates a more enjoyable time for all my Exiled Platoon members.

What I can bring to the Mongols is my skill sets in leadership for a Unit, Basic Comms Training, Patience (Will Be Able To Handle Long 6hr+ Combat), able to adapt to multiple situations and create Tactical Strategies using a Success/Fail Percentage Ratio, able to deploy tactical maneuvers(Favorite: Pincer), 12+ active members from my Exiled Platoon group for Server 5, and also the fact that I am the sole community owner of Endless Frag Gaming (670+ members) that is slowly being converted to play Arma 3 Altis Life. I am pretty confident in my K/D Ratio, if I am equally or somewhat geared with a primary at least 3 kills to 1 death in CQ, if LQ 8 kills to 1 death(<-- Its low because I haven't played for 3-4 months, so once I fully sync with Arma 3 mentally/physically I will be able to handle nearly 10+ kills with no issues if given a LMG(LongScope) with no matter if Close or Long Range condition), I'm mainly a very adaptable player when it comes to fast changing situations along with able to create quick decision on the spot when needed, I would like you to judge me yourself in combat. If proof is required from me, I do have videos but I would have to look through them, if you ask anyone that has played any FPS/TPS game(s) with me that I nearly almost have the highest K/D ratio in nearly every match. There is much more I can offer, but that is up to you to judge that for yourself. I am nearly always online playing, if I am not playing Arma 3, I am most likely developing for my own community, but I am most likely on Arma every day around 17-20 hours, my sleep(Quick Nap) schedule is very random.

Nekro

+1 more effort into app than most mongols in a fight 

2 hours ago, XenosLokios said:

Nekro

+1 provided K/D 

3 hours ago, XenosLokios said:

Nekro

Lol no need to write a bed time story XD +1

15 hours ago, XenosLokios said:

Nekro

Accepted for Trial!

In-Game Name: Aidan Dowdle

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934444341

Previous gangs: Tanoa Take Overs

Why do you want to join Mongols: I am looking for a gang that is active and to just play with people that seem cool

What can you bring to Mongols: I can bring pvp experience I am a good shot I love doing cocaine runs I love capturing turfs and I like to do what anyone wants that makes money for the gang

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Nekro maybe

In-Game Name: Mr. Jones

EU, or NA: EU

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 1800

Previous gangs: Sons of Liberty

Why do you want to join Mongols: to show my skills and have fun

What can you bring to Mongols: all i can i promise

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: CheMiCal OG

4 hours ago, Mr. Jones said:

In-Game Name: Mr. Jones

EU, or NA: EU

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): 1800

Previous gangs: Sons of Liberty

Why do you want to join Mongols: to show my skills and have fun

What can you bring to Mongols: all i can i promise

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: CheMiCal OG

Accepted for Trial

20 hours ago, Aidan Dowdle said:

In-Game Name: Aidan Dowdle

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934444341

Previous gangs: Tanoa Take Overs

Why do you want to join Mongols: I am looking for a gang that is active and to just play with people that seem cool

What can you bring to Mongols: I can bring pvp experience I am a good shot I love doing cocaine runs I love capturing turfs and I like to do what anyone wants that makes money for the gang

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Nekro maybe

no

Thor... likes this
18 minutes ago, Bandi said:

In-Game Name: The Intimidator

Arma 3 Hours (screen shot): 506  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935587622

Bank Balance: Around $120,000

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak/Discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? Imperium and The Saints

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Not in any current gang. Was in Imperium a while ago and I'm looking to burn them all down to the ground by joining their rival gang.

Why do you want to join our gang? Being in a gang makes Life a lot more fun and I think I'd be a good fit here.

Do you know any members that can vouch for you? No

+1

Edited by Ludde
Just now, BenME said:

In-Game Name:

Bank Balance: 190k

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/70743a8fb4b6dd1f219438d76f0ad53c

Previous gangs: Bad Company

Why do you want to join Mongols: Want to be in a gang with my old comrades

What can you bring to Mongols: I can bring Cartel Knowledge and I can be a combatant 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Iamseth

Accepted

Edited by iamseth

In-Game Name: Xehons

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot required):  https://gyazo.com/561938b4bfe71607a8633685369e3289

Previous gangs: Momentum, turtle hunters, and on s3 defiance, shield, bratva, and AVF

Why do you want to join Mongols: Because they seem like the cool boys on s5 and I want to get back to being on a gang in s5 its fun

What can you bring to Mongols: Fighting cartels, decent pilot, and game sense

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: I have none sorry :/ 

massi likes this