[S1] Evoh - Recruitment Forum [Open]

EVOH

We are a group of people who focus on fighting cartels and dominating bigger gangs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3763f8734c304e2f1bdbfc038179aaf9.jpg

Requirements

Hours: 400+ (Screenshot)

Must be able to get along well with others

Have a decent mic & TS3

Must be active

Must know and follow all server rules

Must be able to support yourself financially

Knowledge of Banks, Prison Breaks, Federal Reserves, & Cartels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Gang Members

Leader: Spencer

Co-Leader: Matt & Aaron

Members: Satan, Nikolai, Flaming, Tyrese, Pnut, Nades, Dalton, David Cactus, & Braxton Pierce

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Format

In-Game-Name:

Hours:

Bank account balance:

Previous Gangs:

What can you bring to our gang?

Are you affiliated with any members of our gang?

Extra Information you would like to include (optional).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this post. :)

Edited by Mjac150
Wesly likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

I am letting everyone in your gang know what your really like flame. you have harassed me for a year and now what you just did on youtube is cyber bulling and cyber stalking.

Your on there the fake account is also yours because you done it before cyber bulling and cyber stalking in against the law and you have been reported. ok guys now your going to see what he is really like https://gyazo.com/b4678c2d72a6f0c14c453a77e2874554

thero likes this
On 2/12/2017 at 8:37 PM, Falcon said:

I am letting everyone in your gang know what your really like flame. you have harassed me for a year and now what you just did on youtube is cyber bulling and cyber stalking.

Your on there the fake account is also yours because you done it before cyber bulling and cyber stalking in against the law and you have been reported. ok guys now your going to see what he is really like https://gyazo.com/b4678c2d72a6f0c14c453a77e2874554

Image result for spiderman laugh gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 7:37 PM, Nightshade said:

told friends about the incident and they took it too far and made those accounts. tried to stop them and it kinda worked. sorry for the trouble.