Change log 7.10.0

bamf

1 hour ago, bamf said:
  • A variety of exploits have been fixed.  

Does this include players being able to run around after being downed + restrained? 

It seems to happen on every other bounty now, very frustrating when they just start to haul ass to the nearest roof to throw themselves off. Especially annoying when you try to explain your bounty hunter execution.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Would still rather you just give them the ticket honestly. Less 8 character strings getting passed through server memory for $2 a pop is preferable. Just give them the $50 ticket and be done with it.

Could convince *insist* that speeding just be a blanket charge of 50 or something.

Hotfix 1:

• Quick fix for some people having an issue with their vision after speeding camera change.  We'll tweak this again later, but wanted to get this out now.  
  • Changed a protection mechanism around the prison that would sometimes result in a player being teleported needlessly.  
5 minutes ago, Legit said:

Does this include players being able to run around after being downed + restrained? 

It seems to happen on every other bounty now, very frustrating when they just start to haul ass to the nearest roof to throw themselves off. Especially annoying when you try to explain your bounty hunter execution.

+1 - hoping this is fixed as well

16 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Still patiently waiting on the CSAT diving suit and Tropic clothing!!! PLEASE @bamf @Paratus @Gnashes 

I genuinely want a solid reason in why the CSAT and AAF Wetsuits haven't been added in yet, is Paratus under the impression it gives you more armour? because it doesn't. The logic behind making civilians and the APD both use the NATO wetsuit makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, Haych said:

I genuinely want a solid reason in why the CSAT and AAF Wetsuits haven't been added in yet, is Paratus under the impression it gives you more armour? because it doesn't. The logic behind making civilians and the APD both use the NATO wetsuit makes no sense.

Who the hell cares....

29 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

They don't want to at the current point in time. It's really as simple as that.

Can you at least attempt to fix the clothing then, i would like to wear a variety of clothing without looking like a player model from 2005

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok™
4 hours ago, Legit said:

Yeah, an air garage closer to the prison so you don't get stuck up at sofia with a 10km drive to get back to where you were arrested from. 

That is actually what I was hoping it would be, you're making it really hard to complain about updates.

I just can't wait for people to start crying about how it isn't fair cops can come from any angle. 

There's an air garage north of Sofia at the drug runner, like 3km away from Sofia? 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

please tell me your joking.

I had the thought when the patch notes went out that when you'd manually charge it, it would automatically deduct the money from their bank accounts as the speed cameras do. Was wondering if it was using the same mechanics as before, or if it would instantly take the money out once charged. No, I'm not insane, tyvm.

3 hours ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

Can you at least attempt to fix the clothing then, i would like to wear a variety of clothing without looking like a player model from 2005

@Toasted
to fix it, just drop it on the ground and pick it up again, i think it works dropping on vehicles too

Edited by Berus
Rag likes this
9 hours ago, MarchingBands said:

I had the thought when the patch notes went out that when you'd manually charge it, it would automatically deduct the money from their bank accounts as the speed cameras do. Was wondering if it was using the same mechanics as before, or if it would instantly take the money out once charged. No, I'm not insane, tyvm.

The speed cameras gave you a bounty....

11 minutes ago, bamf said:

On a serious note, how are FPS at the new prison?  I removed about 600 objects overall. 

Fought it last night. Guard duty spawned us in the middle of the courtyard.... Why is that a thing?  Other than that, it was alright. Something cause it to stop, not sure what. But the fight/FPS was fine.

Also, I was thinking that since bounties are a memory issue, would it be better to just make speeding a $10-25 charge and stop with it being stackable (due to the way it records the data for bounties)

Edited by HotWings
1 hour ago, bamf said:

On a serious note, how are FPS at the new prison?  I removed about 600 objects overall. 

I only suffered minor stuttering from the old prison, this prison doesn't have that issue. 

The achivement perks for prestige don't seem to work, (Or I just don't know what they do)

11 hours ago, MarchingBands said:

The speed camera's only gave you a 2$ bounty every time you passed it speeding. There was never a mechanic that took the money out of your bank account and still is not.

You can still track how fast someone is going as a cop by using the talents and using your speed radar. Then just apply the speeding charge per 10km's he was going too fast. Then the person will just have to be ticketed to actually pay it.