Few ways to improve Kavala Life

I have a few ideas how to make Kavala a great place for everyone!

1. Rebel Market in square
  2. Air Shop
  3. 3k pay checks for being in square
  4. Rook gets downing mags (Best gun in game)
  5. Be able to declare Terror on Kavala
  6. Bring back karaoke 
  7. The Rat Cartel which takes place in square

Post any great ideas that will make Kavala great again. 

@bamf @Paratus

Edited by Mi Hung Lo
kek
Space, Chorizo, Bishop and 6 others like this
16 hours ago, Mi Hung Lo said:

2. Air Shop
  6. Bring back karaoke 

@bamf @Paratus

ok, I would agree with 5 and 6, but the rest of these suggestions are just for you lazy pistols bangers who don't feel like making money and driving to rebel.  So, stop being lazy, and if you want a 7.62, go and buy it a rebel with hard working money that your going to have to earn.

12 minutes ago, Metz said:

ok, I would agree with 5 and 6, but the rest of these suggestions are just for you lazy pistols bangers who don't feel like making money and driving to rebel.  So, stop being lazy, and if you want a 7.62, go and buy it a rebel with hard working money that your going to have to earn.

I like 3 aswell

16 minutes ago, Metz said:

He said rebel market. not rebel outpost. so i don't assume he means weapon and clothing shop as well but :shrug: 

Edited by Eric916
16 hours ago, Mi Hung Lo said:

2. Air Shop
  6. Bring back karaoke 

@bamf @Paratus

This man understands! I also think maybe if you have a net worth less than $100k you spawn with a free Rook in Kavala.  We should encourage and support more Rook banging.

Also Cadets should be forced to patrol Kavala alone for 3 days to pass Cadet week. 

And bounty hunters should be outlawed in Kavala square because no one likes them.

You get should get a suicide vest discount the higher your bounty gets - and sell them at the square market.

#SUPPORTCRIME

Edited by Chorizo
Mi Hung Lo likes this
58 minutes ago, Chorizo said:

This man understands! I also think maybe if you have a net worth less than $100k you spawn with a free Rook in Kavala.  We should encourage and support more Rook banging.

Also Cadets should be forced to patrol Kavala alone for 3 days to pass Cadet week. 

And bounty hunters should be outlawed in Kavala square because no one likes them.

You get should get a suicide vest discount the higher your bounty gets - and sell them at the square market.

#SUPPORTCRIME

This man needs a nobel prize now!

Chorizo likes this