Greetings.

Shifty

I figured that a server I spend so much time on, that I would join its forum and get to know the people.

So for starters, I'm Shifty on #4.

My real name is Sean Conners (as if John Connor and Sean Connery had a kid)

I'm 22 years old from Ontario, Canada.

I play competitive paintball in the Canadian league (CXBL) Div 3, played league for two years, scenario for ten.

I just broke the 900 hour mark on Arma 3, starting back at Blackwing Altis Life, and making my way here.

I plan on donating on a steady basis, with whatever I can give. I hope everyone here is as friendly as I have seen so far. 

Feel free to hit me up to play, always down for a good gun fight.

15723768_10154814329856197_3790814338459

11029651_10153576646906197_6820437309010

Boom bye yeah.

Edited by Shifty
Roice, FudgeR, BlackShot and 14 others like this
18 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

Pro paintballer?  Damn nice.  I played for a long time when I was younger, tons of fun would love to get back into it, just super expensive.  Welcome.

Most expensive hobby I've seen yet, decided this year to hang up the gear and pursue a union job or even college, had to set my priorities straight, regrettably. 

Currently I work as a field technician for Bell Canada, burying/repairing phone lines for houses and large subdivision, and it paid enough for my last couple seasons, but now it's time to kick it in to gear.

Also welcome to the community! If you are around the forums a lot you will come to notice I am super toxic on here but completely different to talk to in ts or in game, same with many people here so don't take the forums serious :D. get outta kavala do vermin runs or meth runs when no cops are on to get started find a low tier gang to start in yadda yadda yadda Usual shit people will say to you starting glhf glad to have you here :) 

Flameless likes this
2 minutes ago, House. said:

you make content you enjoy I make content I enjoy :shrug: only difference is my content isn't 30 minutes of uncut kavala RDMing with a premade intro

Then again, I'm not a depressing, middle aged, washout that makes his viewers want to blow their brains out and the only form of excitement is when he pulls some medical discovery out of his ass. ^_^

.Sean likes this
57 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Most expensive hobby I've seen yet, decided this year to hang up the gear and pursue a union job or even college, had to set my priorities straight, regrettably. 

Currently I work as a field technician for Bell Canada, burying/repairing phone lines for houses and large subdivision, and it paid enough for my last couple seasons, but now it's time to kick it in to gear.

Yea I feel you.  Other than gaming, my other hobby is (real) guns, and that is a stupidly expensive hobby too.  Sucks getting old.

1 hour ago, House. said:

Also welcome to the community! If you are around the forums a lot you will come to notice I am super toxic on here but completely different to talk to in ts or in game, same with many people here so don't take the forums serious :D. get outta kavala do vermin runs or meth runs when no cops are on to get started find a low tier gang to start in yadda yadda yadda Usual shit people will say to you starting glhf glad to have you here :) 

@House. attempting to a be a reformed pillar of the community x to the fucking D :frog:

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

I figured that a server I spend so much time on, that I would join its forum and get to know the people.

I play professional paintball in the Canadian league (CXBL) in Div 3, played for ten years, starting from the woods to the playing fields.

I'be just broke the 900 hour mark on Arma 3, starting back at Blackwing Altis Life, and making my way here.

I plan on donating on a steady basis, with whatever I can give. I hope everyone here is as friendly as I have seen so far. 

Boom bye yeah.

There can be only one...arrange the trial by combat! @Maxime

Maxime likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 8:52 AM, Shifty said:

I play competitive paintball in the Canadian league (CXBL) Div 3, played league for two years, scenario for ten.

I just broke the 900 hour mark on Arma 3, starting back at Blackwing Altis Life, and making my way here.

Boom bye yeah.

Welcome