What is your profession?

Deathslug

15 hours ago, Brew said:

I havent seen anyone here with a job that requires allot of education yet... What i mean by that is like doctor and stuff. But most of us are students or 12yo Kavala trolls

Well after I finish what we call gymnasium here (college or whatever in USA), I'm going for medical school (which is in a university). so you can say I invest more time on school than the average guy I know 

Guess I'm unemployed technically?

I am a successful business man, though. Founded my own company while in high school, worked with it for about a year then sold it before graduating. Was gonna go to college and eventually become a CPA and then CMA, but dropped out. Now I own a buffalo wild wings and have stocks in multiple companies, mainly Tesla.

Olivia likes this
15 minutes ago, Outlander said:

Guess I'm unemployed technically?

I am a successful business man, though. Founded my own company while in high school, worked with it for about a year then sold it before graduating. Was gonna go to college and eventually become a CPA and then CMA, but dropped out. Now I own a buffalo wild wings and have stocks in multiple companies, mainly Tesla.

Ypu must if lost allot of money recently then. Tesla stocks ate shit this week

1 minute ago, Brew said:

Ypu must if lost allot of money recently then. Tesla stocks ate shit this week

Yeah could be better :/ 

It's not terrible though I bought most of my stock in Tesla in summer of 2013 when it was a little over $100. I'm hopeful for when they release some of their new cars like the model R rumored for 2017.

9 hours ago, TheFatMan said:

man i fucked that one so bad it only shows the ohms no wattage or voltage 

lmao i dropped it the first week I had it it was so heavy compared to my ipvd4, so i bought another one and then I dropped that and my smok got fucked so I bought another one of those, so now I have one good set and the others i use for parts. 

Best setup ever though with the triple coil. I tried the 6 coil but it's too much because I use a tic tac flavored e-liquid so the throat hit is so harsh with the 6 coil. 

TheFatMan likes this