S1 Bridge Burners Recruitment

Azarhius

Bridge Burners                                     

Bridge Burners is a gang that is just coming back from a couple months break looking to

get into more of a rebel life we are planning on doing Cartels/Turfs/Banks/Feds so if you

are interested please submit an application in the comments below.

Requirments           

Must be Mature

Have around or atleast 500+ Hours

Know when to use Tac Comms

Some Cartel/Bank/Turf/Fed Exp

_____________________________________________________________________________

Application 

In-Game Name?

Age?

Arma 3 Hours?

Are you financially stable? 

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Current and Past Gangs?

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang?

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Roster

Leaders

Azarhius, Manglur187

Co-Leaders

djmon, Frank, Foxsomad

Members

SamSickKiller, Rim Job Jim, Xiarcel, Stag      

Edited by Azarhius
Manglur187 and JayD like this

In-GameName? Hunter Ghost                                                                                                            

Age? 15 almost 16

Arma 3 Hours? I have 3,000 hours

Are you financially stable? Kinda I'm working on it I can get like 4-5 load outs and etc but I'm grinding money At the moment.

Do you have a mic and Teamspeak? Yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs? An unorganized Mafia that I forget the name it was bad I left.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I would like to join the gang to peopl and help you guys out taking cartels and just being apart of the family here, and I can bring my gun skills I'm a good marksmen and driver also RolePlay and I'm good at Piloting helicopters or planes.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? No I don't know anyone.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:35 PM, Ghostinfection said:

In-GameName? Hunter Ghost                                                                                                            

Age? 15 almost 16

Arma 3 Hours? I have 3,000 hours

Are you financially stable? Kinda I'm working on it I can get like 4-5 load outs and etc but I'm grinding money At the moment.

Do you have a mic and Teamspeak? Yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs? An unorganized Mafia that I forget the name it was bad I left.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I would like to join the gang to peopl and help you guys out taking cartels and just being apart of the family here, and I can bring my gun skills I'm a good marksmen and driver also RolePlay and I'm good at Piloting helicopters or planes.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? No I don't know anyone.

DENIED

In-Game Name? Dickhead Dan or EH JOHNNY BOY!!

Age? 63

Arma 3 Hours? https://gyazo.com/20840fec4d3fcd5cd826291689120a2c

Are you financially stable? Yes

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? Been playing with the same group of people since I started. Not really a gang.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Said group of people became inactive they play every once in a while but not as much as I do. I can bring knowledge of ways to get banned from the server, and dedication

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Probably not

i don't know why everything is over to the right, it's very annoying

Djmon likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

In-Game Name? Twix

Age? 47

Arma 3 Hours? 16 https://gyazo.com/d50b001e55a574a84224c819c439751f

Are you financially stable?  no i live in a $300 apartment ( i got food stamps tho)

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? no 

Current and Past Gangs? Nv | , Prime, Tenacity, Red, Mongols, DS, ATF, Legion

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I feel like i have the skills to pay the bills and the experience of AFK cartels,failed feds,banks, and turfs

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Mangular

On 3/7/2017 at 8:36 PM, Nicolas March said:

In-Game Name? Nicolas march

Age? 14

Arma 3 Hours? around 1800

Are you financially stable? 600k, 4 houses, 1 hunter, 1 heli

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yes

Current and Past Gangs? Many

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Because I need freind so that I can play with people so when I do drugs I have peolpe to help me, I can bring my expertise in fighting

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Cwis?

bump @Manglur187 @Azarhius

3 hours ago, Twix said:

In-Game Name? Twix

Age? 47

Arma 3 Hours? 16 https://gyazo.com/d50b001e55a574a84224c819c439751f

Are you financially stable?  no i live in a $300 apartment ( i got food stamps tho)

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? no 

Current and Past Gangs? Nv | , Prime, Tenacity, Red, Mongols, DS, ATF, Legion

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I feel like i have the skills to pay the bills and the experience of AFK cartels,failed feds,banks, and turfs

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Mangular

-1 he is bad at the game:kermit:

In-Game Name? Big Mike22

Age? 20

Arma 3 Hours? https://gyazo.com/594667003872bb7a57ec677b193c0311

Are you financially stable? https://gyazo.com/27b931e3b9bd4255953f59f9409258ed

Current and Past Gangs? None

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Experience 

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? No

• 3 weeks later...
  1. In-game name: neyney21.
  2. Age: 20.
  3. Arma 3 hours: 772. https://gyazo.com/958c2d45a58417a4386237ed483ba1df
  4. Financially stable: yes
  5. .Mic: yes i have a mic, discord, and teamspeak.
  6. Past gang: independent slayers
  7. Reasons to join: i want to bring a good enviroment to the gang and meet new people and have a new family!! i can bring great things like lots of guns, girls and alchohol!! other than that i can bring skill tac-coms good RP, pizza parties and many more!
  8. can anyone vouch for me: yes The Cancer Jukebox

@Manglur187 

Edited by neyney21

In-Game Name? iJarbis

Age? 16

Arma 3 Hours? 1500 https://gyazo.com/a0b43d3393a989ec73d0d1c42dbd7044 and I've been on asylum for about 2 years

Are you financially stable? Yes I have a way of making a steady income and I'm usually within the 500k zone

Current and Past Gangs? LemonPartyCrew, Apple Corp, The Syndicate

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I am very experienced with cartels and I have really good with a gun + I'm a chill guy and I want to be in a gang large enough to be able to do cartels that doesn't have squeakers and isn't a zerg

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? KrazyKnight, Zealot

Edited by Cameron_1044

In-Game Name  ByadByadMan

Age? 16

Arma 3 Hours? 1,093

Current and Past Gangs? The Syndicate, Apple corp, LemonPartyCrew

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I'm currently pretty good, and am currently in a small gang with friends but cartels are pretty hard to take with just a couple of people so I want to squad up with some mature, experienced players. We have however had a few good fights with you guys and i'm sure a few of them could vouch for me. We are also the founders of the infamous hemmtt, box truck blockade strategy

Edited by EtAmeister
Took el -A- out of name

In-Game Name? Austin Smith

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? 1314

Current and Past Gangs? The Corleones, Outcasts, Quantum, The Uninvited, and Synthetic

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I want to join the gang because you guys are very powerful on the server and I like the people in it. I consider myself to be very good combat wise and I am a good pilot. I know how to fight cartels and turfs as well.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Not that I know of.

In-Game Name?  Flare Chaser

Age? 17

Arma 3 Hours? 611

Current and Past Gangs? USMC and FISH

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? Well i need a gang and cwis said                                                                                                              i should join. I know how to play arma 3 well.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? Cwis

In-Game Name? Young Boi Assad

Age? 18

Arma 3 Hours? 1400

Are you financially stable? More than enough.

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? Korean Street Gang, Uninvited, Synthetic.

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? The last few gangs I have been apart of were the power houses of Server 1. But fell because due to similar reasons. With Synthetic being disbanded, and Uninvited a shadow of what it was, there is a power grab on server 1. My only goal is map domination 24/7, I can bring experienced cartel fighting to your gang, and an extra 50 cal for blowing up the Brazilians houses. I want to see if bridge burners fit my play style before committing to another server.

Can anyone in the gang vouch for you? I am sure all the members know me, but non have played with me to vouch.

Djmon likes this
On 4/15/2017 at 2:11 AM, Cameron_1044 said:

In-Game Name? iJarbis

Age? 16

Arma 3 Hours? 1500 https://gyazo.com/a0b43d3393a989ec73d0d1c42dbd7044 and I've been on asylum for about 2 years

Are you financially stable? Yes I have a way of making a steady income and I'm usually within the 500k zone

Current and Past Gangs? LemonPartyCrew, Apple Corp, The Syndicate

Why do you want to join our gang/ What can you bring to the gang? I am very experienced with cartels and I have really good with a gun + I'm a chill guy and I want to be in a gang large enough to be able to do cartels that doesn't have squeakers and isn't a zerg

Is currently Accepted !!!

Edited by Dejia