[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

In-game name: Noliver
Timezone: GMT +2
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7b6ca8d28843d8fdaccddf4457b47bc0
Previous gang affiliations: Wicked, Stellar, InFamous, Void and some other smaller gangs
Why we should accept you: Im looking for gang who can win cartel fights and thery coms are not that aids. I have played with temper a bit and I really enjoyed that

Member who can vouch for you : Katheeri, Fudger,  Winchester and maybe thor

Thor..., Steve, Ludde and 4 others like this
Just now, Noliver. said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/7b6ca8d28843d8fdaccddf4457b47bc0
Previous gang affiliations: Wicked, Stellar, InFamous, Void and some other smaller gangs
Why we should accept you: Im looking for gang who can win cartel fights and thery coms are not that aids. I have played with temper a bit and I really enjoyed that

@Bunni ACCEPT THIS MAN

Noliver. likes this
1 hour ago, Noliver. said:

accepted

.Sean, Noliver., Thor... and 2 others like this
Just now, Space. said:

sorry i dont speak in your third world language 

Everyone chill. He listed the ones we care about / learned shit in. plus we don't need you starting shit on our thread. please in a fashionable manor remove yourself from this thread. thank you and have a nice day

Edited by Newfie
Thor... likes this

In-game name: Jake Paul
Timezone: Eastern, US
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
e4dd87adfa2ffd33cd9b05459a1fbb29.png
Previous gang affiliations: Wicked, Vanity, Clarity, Stellar, Synergy, Bad Blood, Envy, Sinister, Temper, and Tenacity
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a well arounded all about good player who could punish anyone in this gang, so if you don't want me killing you let me join.
Member who can vouch for you : @Winchester @Bunni @Thorr @thero @Bob Lee @Mako @Gutchi @Connor McGregor @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight @Tiger @Xehons @Bishop @Alec-I @Exposed.exe @Bikstok

Bunni., Bishop, I Apci I and 1 other like this
Just now, Jake Paul said:

Previous gang affiliations: Wicked, Vanity, Clarity, Stellar, Synergy, Bad Blood, Envy, Sinister, Temper, and Tenacity
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a well arounded all about good player who could punish anyone in this gang, so if you don't want me killing you let me join.
Member who can vouch for you : @Winchester @Bunni @Thorr @thero @Bob Lee @Mako @Gutchi @Connor McGregor @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight @Tiger @Xehons @Bishop @Alec-I @Exposed.exe @Bikstok

accepted for trial. ts pm'd

cHIP oTLE likes this
5 minutes ago, Jake Paul said:

+1 

Just now, C3I9 said:

In-game name:Reliance
Timezone:est
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):456
Previous gang affiliations:reliance
Why we should accept you:im a good shooter
Member who can vouch for you :thxr

1. who the fuck are you

2. i never said i could vouch

3. go home

Edited by Thorr

In-game name: Ass Destroyer
Timezone: Somewhere in Europe
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 30 minutes ???
Previous gang affiliations: China Number One
Why we should accept you: I am really good with my dick, if someone needs some ass work ???
Member who can vouch for you : Fuck yes, i used to be all over Steve and Thero ass, they called me papi!!

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!) : Who cares ????

Edited by emanuelmitrone
Gutchi, Steve and thero like this
16 minutes ago, emanuelmitrone said:

In-game name: Ass Destroyer
Timezone: Somewhere in Europe
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 30 minutes ???
Previous gang affiliations: China Number One
Why we should accept you: I am really good with my dick, if someone needs some ass work ???
Member who can vouch for you : Fuck yes, i used to be all over Steve and Thero ass, they called me papi!!

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!) : Who cares ????

Accepted, welcome back :)

Steve likes this