[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

20 hours ago, S^N said:

In-game name: S^N
Timezone: Pacific
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/fa43c8d1d4d41696801994069bbc2c1a
Previous gang affiliations: Hardline, Deviant, Clarity, Primitive, (Went inactive)
Why we should accept you: i know you bunni semi, You joined my gang on ALRP and it was lit when you were apart of it. i have nutty moments and then i have bot moments but who doesn't? lmao. im a decent orca pilot i can hot land pretty quickly (No comp airlines) and it'll be a chill experience to be apart of temper 
Member who can vouch for you : Callum im not sure who else is in Temper who could vouch for me. 

-1 big retard

Winchester and Thor... like this

In-game name: Nikoteen
Timezone: Central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3bae8fbc4dcf5909022535f67db485b6
Previous gang affiliations: Hardline, Deviant, Stellar.
Why we should accept you: The reason why you should accept me is that I coming back to Asylum after taking a short break for about 2 months and want to join a gang where they fight a shit ton then other gang and such. I know almost everyone on the gang roster and want to be in a gang with them again to fight and just have good times and shit.
Member who can vouch for you : Thor, Callum, AndrewFam and a few others.

Edited by Nikoteen
Just now, Nikoteen said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3bae8fbc4dcf5909022535f67db485b6
Why we should accept you: The reason why you should accept me is that I coming back to Asylum after taking a short break for about 2 months and want to join a gang where they fight a shit ton then other gang and such. I know almost everyone on the gang roster and want to be in a gang with them again to fight and just have good times and shit.
Member who can vouch for you : Thor, Callum and a few others.

did you get civ representative? 

Noliver. likes this
44 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Member who can vouch for you : Thor, Callum, AndrewFam and a few others.

Denied

Ludde, dog., Callumm and 3 others like this

In-game name: TigerJR
Timezone: central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/fa43c8d1d4d41696801994069bbc2c1a
Previous gang affiliations: temper, boats and hoes, anarchy, and prime
Why we should accept you: bunni tried to rush me with his friend but little did they know i mastered the art of peaking around corners as I have practiced for eternity when bunnis mk 1 and csat gear unveiled I tactically shat my self and put my gun to semi auto and crossed my self as i was about to meet my creator and then his friend shows up so I know i am 100% fucked but guess what they peak me and i go rata rata rata rata drop bunni and i can hear his anger through the corpse and then i get shot in the back and die i woke up in the hospital thinking it was a strange and mystirous dream but no i page up and its true bunni my best friend is dead and i ended his streak of shitting on me this is the decade of the low tier gangs to rise up and take down the mid tier gangs 
Member who can vouch for you : romp and jesus 

TRYHARD, massi (IFRIT) and bunni like this
Just now, Xehons said:

In-game name: TigerJR
Previous gang affiliations: temper, boats and hoes, anarchy, and prime
Why we should accept you: bunni tried to rush me with his friend but little did they know i mastered the art of peaking around corners as I have practiced for eternity when bunnis mk 1 and csat gear unveiled I tactically shat my self and put my gun to semi auto and crossed my self as i was about to meet my creator and then his friend shows up so I know i am 100% fucked but guess what they peak me and i go rata rata rata rata drop bunni and i can hear his anger through the corpse and then i get shot in the back and die i woke up in the hospital thinking it was a strange and mystirous dream but no i page up and its true bunni my best friend is dead and i ended his streak of shitting on me this is the decade of the low tier gangs to rise up and take down the mid tier gangs 
Member who can vouch for you : romp and jesus 

Perm Denied x2

24 minutes ago, UnitedEnforcement said:

In-game name: Reaper
Timezone: CST 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): http://prntscr.com/fw1hec
Previous gang affiliations: Turtle Hunters
Why we should accept you: I'm very active and I know how to be a team player, Revive first kill later. I also know how to fight all the cartels and have a stable bank account.
Member who can vouch for you : Nobody

Denied.

Name: Callum

Timezone: GMT

Hours (screenshot): I have 921, Nikoteen can check if needed 

Current Balance in Bank: 200k

How can you contribute to Defiance: Good at CQC and making good calls 

Previous Gangs (Not APD): none on Asylum

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: I know most that are close to Olympus 

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: got some buddies in the and they look like a good and intelligent group of members 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: 

Lil boat & Nikoteen

Callumm, .Sean, Steve and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Yung Revenant said:

Name: Callum

Timezone: GMT

Hours (screenshot): I have 921, Nikoteen can check if needed 

Current Balance in Bank: 200k

How can you contribute to Defiance: Good at CQC and making good calls 

Previous Gangs (Not APD): none on Asylum

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: I know most that are close to Olympus 

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: got some buddies in the and they look like a good and intelligent group of members 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: 

Lil boat & Nikoteen

assepted :frog:

In-game name:   Wesson
Timezone:  UTC+1 ( Copenhagen )
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):  In-game hours ( Arma 3 ) 
Previous gang affiliations: My own from the Tanoa Server
Why we should accept you: I'am a skilled deathmachine, also can i drive and fly everything. I'am a friendly player and i will never leave a teammate behind
Member who can vouch for you : None. But I will do all what it takes to Prove my worth

3 minutes ago, Wesson said:

Why we should accept you: I'am a skilled deathmachine, also can i drive and fly everything. I'am a friendly player and i will never leave a teammate behind
Member who can vouch for you : None. But I will do all what it takes to Prove my worth

denied since ludde/trig isnt in gang and hes retarted

Edited by TH9R
15 minutes ago, Wesson said:

Certain gangs super strict about there rosters maybe try a less prestigious gang like reliance or havoc

Edited by Space.
7 minutes ago, ALAINX said:

In-game name: el millonario
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):

auq4VEX.png
Previous gang affiliations:

los cholos

Why we should accept you:

i meet all the requirements

im 27 years old and i like to play video games, im very active at the moment

Member who can vouch for you :