Jump to content
bunni

[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [CLOSED]

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Aslan said:

Hello, it's me
I've thought about us for a long, long time

Hello old pal, I miss the friends I had in this gang. Nothing will match the rages of salty Connor and Bunni saying coms every two minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Steve said:

Hello old pal, I miss the friends I had in this gang. Nothing will match the rages of salty Connor and Bunni saying coms every two minutes.

saying coms every two minutes after getting steam rolled by us all the time.

Tricks and Mason Statham like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/5/2019 at 2:36 AM, thero said:

no sir we must bring back the Kawaii Killer Kitties

You think it's actually possible to keep the KKK tag this time. Or are peoples feelings still getting hurt because of online jokes.

thero and .Casper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Sauren said:

In-game name: Sauren
Timezone: Na east
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):

batcan has the pic


Previous gang affiliations:

vp full send
Why we should accept you:

im active fight cartels and above decent 
Member who can vouch for you

batcan

1. batcan isnt even in gang

2. denied

3. space is fucking w/ you

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, thero said:

1. batcan isnt even in gang

2. denied

3. space is fucking w/ you

1. He’s dating bunni

2. Why is he denied? He’s an above decent active and he fights cartels. 

3. Space is a mod in his discord. He would not be that rank if he wasn’t a loyal supporter. 

Lucien and Batcan like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Revenant said:

1. He’s dating bunni

2. Why is he denied? He’s an above decent active and he fights cartels. 

3. Space is a mod in his discord. He would not be that rank if he wasn’t a loyal supporter. 

1. We're friends with benefits

2. Plus 1

3. Space is not trolling.

batcan v2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, bunni said:

i need people to play csgo with

Play battalion 1944 or anzus with me 

I’ve been getting dank frags on Lewis stewie and Caden on anzusgaming servers actually fun as fuck :frog:

Edited by Space.God

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...