Jump to content
bunni

[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [CLOSED]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Special K said:

do u guys have ts for the guild?

 

The Chill Place 2.0 also known as TCP 2.0 is our current TS. If you are interested in joining message one of the gang admins. Bunni stopped paying for the last one.

batcan v2 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Noliver. said:

stop posting on this thread you fucking retard, u have nothing to do with this gang

Ehm you mean u dont have anything to do with this gang 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Noliver. said:

im allergic to immigrants and pakis and in this case you are both so go tie a noose you useless human being

well this says how big of a retard you are i am not a immigrant or a paki 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, UC¹ said:

 

We are now recruiting people for our csgo team, feel free to apply if you have atleast 12 fingers 

Fragged more than 30 two games and a row but these kids are heavy. Would not recommend playing with UC as he leaves the game halfway through.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Batcan said:

Fragged more than 30 two games and a row but these kids are heavy. Would not recommend playing with UC as he leaves the game halfway through.

Haha shut up kid dont let me expose your shitty cheat, kid uses cheats and still Lose his games. Dont play with him if you dont wanna lose your rank

 

@bunni kid is still mad that we roasted him in ts hahhahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Revenant said:

this bunni retard keeps trying to solicit me for asshole pics please help me

Its 2019 bro theres nothing wrong with a dude asking another dude for asshole pics

uc. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lucien said:

Its 2019 bro theres nothing wrong with a dude asking another dude for asshole pics

didnt say i wasnt providing im just running out of storage on my phone bc i save them so i can look at later too and i need him to stop

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Revenant said:

didnt say i wasnt providing im just running out of storage on my phone bc i save them so i can look at later too and i need him to stop

pay for more icloud/google drive storage bruh

Lorax likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I got a question,

So this beautiful great admin henry fag arnold banned me 2 days for racism.

I had my name as *IGGER, should i be banned for that? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, UC¹ said:

I got a question,

So this beautiful great admin henry fag arnold banned me 2 days for racism.

I had my name as *IGGER, should i be banned for that? 

 

nah u shouldnt but it doesnt matter, he makes up his own rules such as when he permed me for saying someone smells like the sea

uc., .Casper, Lucien and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...