[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

Just now, Fudger said:

Imo temper was the only gang that couldve fought against nv (havent been playing so havent seen fsa recently but prob them too) 

now its all up to nexus to beat nv!

Just now, thero said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Will be a very interesting gang wars! Can't wait, it will be a close fight between fucking nexus and Envy!

Thanks for the confidence booster bois

FudgeR likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Not sure if Marzoh submitted our roster yet but we may be able to take in a few Temper orphans 

i would but apparently anyone that was on the temper roster is banned from gang wars, even though literally every single member but bunni had nothing to do with the ban evader

In-game name: Galopaberg
Timezone: Europe
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): f024983e412b2eb73eeeeadc5b9deea7.png
Previous gang affiliations: Ive been in Nefarious and Latin Kings, I also played with @Hydro a bit and he taught me how to kill cops! 
Why we should accept you: Google told me this is the best gang and I should join! Im also a good pubg car driver so if u ever needs a car driver u can add me to play! 
Member who can vouch for you : Google, Mako, bunni, Winchester, in that building

7 hours ago, Galopaberg said:

In-game name: Galopaberg
Timezone: Europe
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): f024983e412b2eb73eeeeadc5b9deea7.png
Previous gang affiliations: Ive been in Nefarious and Latin Kings, I also played with @Hydro a bit and he taught me how to kill cops! 
Why we should accept you: Google told me this is the best gang and I should join! Im also a good pubg car driver so if u ever needs a car driver u can add me to play! 
Member who can vouch for you : Google, Mako, bunni, Winchester, in that building

I wanna kill myself I recognise ur name so much but cannot remember specifics. You remember me?