- Financially Stable

- Active

Application Format

In-game name: Brendan

Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55.png
https://gyazo.com/59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55 

Previous gang affiliations: The Crusaders, The Vortex, Recursion, GodSent, Onyx.

Why we should accept you: I love gang/cartel fights, and I`ll help wherever I`m needed.

Member who can vouch for you: I don`t know anyone in your gang personally. 

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!): It all started a little over a year ago, when I heard about a little archipelago called Tanoa in the South Pacific. I had just arrived on the island, and already I was astonished at the bustling life on the main island. I heard that there wasn`t many citizens living there, but was immediately reassured when I arrived in Georgetown. At first I just kind of ran around looking for some people to run around with, as I knew no one living there, at the time. Then I stumbled across a pair of dudes that had a little more knowledge of the island and people than I. They showed me the best ways to make a steady income during my time on the island. We bought houses in the town of Katkoula, because we mainly went turtle hunting(which is ironic because there was a large gang on the server that popped up a few months after I arrived that called themselves the Turtle Hunters, and they gave us hell). Eventually the island`s population began to decline, and then there was a terrible Tsunami that ravaged the archipelago, and the survivors were sent to the neighboring island of Altis, where I have remained ever since.

Just now, Brendan Prestidge said:

[A gang made to fight and have fun.]

Requirements

- Knowledge of cartels

- Know how to get kills

- Tactical communications

- Team oriented

- Have someone vouch for you

- Financially Stable

- Active

Application Format

In-game name: Brendan

Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55.png
https://gyazo.com/59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55 

Previous gang affiliations: The Crusaders, The Vortex, Recursion, GodSent, Onyx.

Why we should accept you: I love gang/cartel fights, and I`ll help wherever I`m needed.

Member who can vouch for you: I don`t know anyone in your gang personally. 

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!): It all started a little over a year ago, when I heard about a little archipelago called Tanoa in the South Pacific. I had just arrived on the island, and already I was astonished at the bustling life on the main island. I heard that there wasn`t many citizens living there, but was immediately reassured when I arrived in Georgetown. At first I just kind of ran around looking for some people to run around with, as I knew no one living there, at the time. Then I stumbled across a pair of dudes that had a little more knowledge of the island and people than I. They showed me the best ways to make a steady income during my time on the island. We bought houses in the town of Katkoula, because we mainly went turtle hunting(which is ironic because there was a large gang on the server that popped up a few months after I arrived that called themselves the Turtle Hunters, and they gave us hell). Eventually the island`s population began to decline, and then there was a terrible Tsunami that ravaged the archipelago, and the survivors were sent to the neighboring island of Altis, where I have remained ever since.

Denied.

uc. and massi like this
Just now, Steve said:

Jwilly was the first true jedi knight.

He can't be a Jedi and a padawan at the same time either you weeb.

3 hours ago, Winchester said:

Hey the Jedi knight himself is alive!!! May the force be with you young Padawan.

Hello, this is Mako, Guild Loremaster, and self-proclaimed Temper Den Mother. You're all faggots.

Xehons, Noliver., Steve and 2 others like this
Just now, Mako said:

"Who the fuck is Jamal"

"He's a retard and he's in Twelve Monkeys oh and he's also black."

"Tell him to get the fuck off the thread and call him a retard, oh and include that he's black"

"I'm waiting for the toxic statement, Mako"

Get the fuck off the thread you retarded black person!!?!?!

toxic???

Just now, Mako said:

"Who the fuck is Jamal"

"He's a retard and he's in Twelve Monkeys oh and he's also black."

"Tell him to get the fuck off the thread and call him a retard, oh and include that he's black"

"I'm waiting for the toxic statement, Mako"

Get the fuck off the thread you retarded black person!!?!?!

Get your head ripped kid. 

Edited by Winchester

In-game name: RobiN_
Timezone: PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b6a81950b672f3a79dc0996568138a5c
Previous gang affiliations: NATO, Bad Company, Onyx
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a team player when it comes to doing anything gang related I will help someone out if they are in need of assistance I can support Vehicles if needed I also will do what is told for me to do.
Member who can vouch for you : Nobody that I know of possibly Noliver

Just now, RobiN_ said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b6a81950b672f3a79dc0996568138a5c
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a team player when it comes to doing anything gang related I will help someone out if they are in need of assistance I can support Vehicles if needed I also will do what is told for me to do.

sorry, bunni said ur denied. Me and him have a telepathic connection.

Just now, RobiN_ said:

Tbh dude we barely play.

Just now, RobiN_ said:

Watched your montage and I think you just need a gang to teach you shit like fighting cartels, and as Steve said we don't even play enough to take time to teach players. 

With that being said, denied unless @Bunni says otherwise.

Also, I suggest you apply to Heroic or Lawless, they might give you a chance and they are actually active.

Just now, thero said:

Watched your montage and I think you just need a gang to teach you shit like fighting cartels, and as Steve said we don't even play enough to take time to teach players. 

Also, I suggest you apply to Heroic or Lawless, they might give you a chance and they are actually active.

I actually believe the guy has good potential but we don't play. Spawn killing pigs yesterday was pretty fun tbh.

Just now, thero said:

So will I ever be able to reapply when they r active?