[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

In-game name: Criminal
Timezone: Mountain
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 2000 ditzd.png
Previous gang affiliations: Lots of good gangs.
Why we should accept you: I'm a great shot, know callouts for all rotations, was the best on my other server.
Member who can vouch for you : Zane, Bunni(?)

Edited by Criminal
zane1 likes this
1 hour ago, Criminal said:

In-game name: Criminal
Timezone: Mountain
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 2000 ditzd.png
Previous gang affiliations: Lots of good gangs.
Why we should accept you: I'm a great shot, know callouts for all rotations, was the best on my other server.
Member who can vouch for you : Zane, Bunni(?)

probably shouldn't join ts anymore. denied

Just now, PFC Jake 2.0 said:

In-game name: PFC Jake
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): Yes
Previous gang affiliations: 45th Infantry Division Prior to 1939, Boats and Hoes Cartel Division Prior to 1939, I was invited to Temper, Tenacity, and Envy
Why we should accept you: I am a very experienced Arma Milsim player and have great tac coms!
Member who can vouch for you : @Winchester @Bunni @thero @Newfie @Noliver. @zane1 @Anzy @UNDERC0VER @Revenant @Blade @Goyneyyy @Adam Edgar @Faarooq @tryhardsqueaker

Image result for oof gif

Edited by Newfie

Previous gang affiliations: 45th Infantry Division Prior to 1939, Boats and Hoes Cartel Division Prior to 1939, I was invited to Temper, Tenacity, and Envy
Why we should accept you: I am a very experienced Arma Milsim player and have great tac coms!
Member who can vouch for you : @Winchester @Bunni @thero @Newfie @Noliver. @zane1 @Anzy @UNDERC0VER @Revenant @Blade @Goyneyyy @Adam Edgar @Faarooq @tryhardsqueaker

+1 nutty roleplayer

yeah +1

Would give my only remaining nut to be as good as him

On 3/24/2017 at 1:36 AM, twistt said:

In-game name: Brad Jones
Timezone: PST (Available 12 pm- 10 pm all days of week, 2pm-10 pm Mon-Tues)
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/f6325a905769601885112f5a2a84382b - 100% Of Hours are Legit, Altis Life
Previous gang affiliations: N/A for Asylum
Why we should accept you: Great shot. Know my way around Cartels and Turfs. Very loyal and will do my best to make us money
Member who can vouch for you :
 N/A

+1 stellar god!

Just now, Jay Davies said:

In-game name: Jay Davies
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
Previous gang affiliations: Illicit, ICE
Why we should accept you: I can bring a lot to the team. I am a very good marksman and can sit out deep with a rifle and take shots up to 800 meters. I am also a very exceptional combat pilot and have a great knowledge of cartels and bank.
Member who can vouch for you : Frankie

lol no

Yewwwo and Revenant like this

Why we should accept you: I can bring a lot to the team. I am a very good marksman and can sit out deep with a rifle and take shots up to 800 meters. I am also a very exceptional combat pilot and have a great knowledge of cartels and bank.

denied. didnt provide hours. please dont reapply

+1 really good player newfie is just intimidated