[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

In-game name: Leonard

Timezone: Italy
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
8bd79ca16c0368801b50320b1ab48dac.png

Previous gang affiliations:Bad Blood, Synergy, Envy, Elysium, Prime, Torment, Serenity, Evil Corp, Primitive, Tenacity

Why we should accept you: I'm an old time player and I want to get back into killing fat kids
Member who can vouch for you : Revenant, Blackblade

.Sean and thero like this
Just now, Leonard said:

Previous gang affiliations:Bad Blood, Synergy, Envy, Elysium, Prime, Torment, Serenity, Evil Corp, Primitive, Tenacity

Why we should accept you: I'm an old time player and I want to get back into killing fat kids

+1 hes actually rlly good @Newfie

Just now, Leonard said:

11k arma hours :o

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Leonard said:

+1 

Edited by Blade
Just now, Leonard said:

wat

Just now, Leonard said:

accepted as trial. 

In-game name: Fr_gger

Timezone: Central US
bea2f856c2dfec9bbad2527eb1c7f5fa.png

Previous gang affiliations: Badblood, primitive, and a few other cartel gangs that only lasted a few gangs

Why we should accept you: I played around 1-2 years ago and I was looking to get back into gang life. I'm a good shot and know all callouts n shit. I have 3 ifrits, a .50, and 2 orcas. Money also isnt a problem.

Member who can vouch for you : I used to play with Revenant and a few other guys but i dont really talk to any of them anymore.

Just now, Frogger said:

In-game name: Fr_gger

Timezone: Central US
bea2f856c2dfec9bbad2527eb1c7f5fa.png

Previous gang affiliations: Badblood, primitive, and a few other cartel gangs that only lasted a few gangs

Why we should accept you: I played around 1-2 years ago and I was looking to get back into gang life. I'm a good shot and know all callouts n shit. I have 3 ifrits, a .50, and 2 orcas. Money also isnt a problem.

Member who can vouch for you : I used to play with Revenant and a few other guys but i dont really talk to any of them anymore.

idk who this dude is but +1 for trial

Just now, KVBY said:

In-game name: [IMP] Koby
Timezone: EST 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 827 https://gyazo.com/c8ec0d75af73beb44f777d04f6efc875 (112 hours on alt too)
Previous gang affiliations: playground rejects (pr) 
Why we should accept you: I should be accepted for many reasons, I'm active on a daily basis, I have good comms, knowledge of the map/cartels,I have a good shot, played on asylum for over 2 years, and I'm friendly/nice and easy to get along with. I ask you to have faith in me because I think I am a very good asset and can better Temper as a team while having fun at the same time. I know this is not a 12-page essay going on about how amazing I am, but I hope you take
good thought and consideration when it comes down to recruiting me or not. Thank you.

Member who can vouch for you : n/a

denied

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

Do u know what the sun looks Like? Maybe walking down the street to a friend's house in the nice cool winds? 

Good Lub, Space, Sp0on and 1 other like this