[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

13 hours ago, Jake Paul said:

In-game name: Jake Paul
Timezone: Eastern, US
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
e4dd87adfa2ffd33cd9b05459a1fbb29.png
Previous gang affiliations: Wicked, Vanity, Clarity, Stellar, Synergy, Bad Blood, Envy, Sinister, Temper, and Tenacity
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a well arounded all about good player who could punish anyone in this gang, so if you don't want me killing you let me join.
Member who can vouch for you : @Winchester @Bunni @Thorr @thero @Bob Lee @Mako @Gutchi @Connor McGregor @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight @Tiger @Xehons @Bishop @Alec-I @Exposed.exe @Bikstok

I don't vouch for dirty code givers!! xdxd

In-game name: Matthew ™
Timezone: UTC+03:00
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): UdJzjKq.png
Previous gang affiliations: DHM, Revolution, was trail in temper and a lot of small gangs.
Why we should accept you: I can bring a good shot, great tac comms and i can be very active.
Member who can vouch for you: -

In-game name: mur
Timezone: CT
3af459a52d50a4da1cacf898f0ae813a.png
Previous gang affiliations: MC (Olympus)
Why we should accept you: I'm a decent player, who knows the callouts to cartels. 
Member who can vouch for you : Mako

RP Backstory:  I'm a prototype bot built by NATO forces on the Island of Stratis. I was assembled on September 6th 2034, in order to observe and execute local AFF forces in the area. After multiple months observing AAF forces, I was captured reprogrammed and shipped to Altis. Once on Altis I started learning and adapting to the culture of the island inhabitants. After multiple months of observing the inhabitants of Altis; I learned how to use my cellphone tell other gang members to "sit" after each target has been neutralized, spam "eta?" when people don't push on the cartel cap, and I also learned how to sit behind a rock 1.2 KM out and shoot at other gang members taking a cartel. Somehow during my time observing the local fighting, I seemed to contract a virus called acquired  immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). I haven't found a cure to my disease, but I'm looking forward to spread my disease to other inhabitants.

Edited by mur
cHIP oTLE, Xehons and Mako like this
2 hours ago, mur said:

In-game name: mur
Timezone: CT
3af459a52d50a4da1cacf898f0ae813a.png
Previous gang affiliations: MC (Olympus)
Why we should accept you: I'm a decent player, who knows the callouts to cartels. 
Member who can vouch for you : Mako

RP Backstory:  I'm a prototype bot built by NATO forces on the Island of Stratis. I was assembled on September 6th 2034, in order to observe and execute local AFF forces in the area. After multiple months observing AAF forces, I was captured reprogrammed and shipped to Altis. Once on Altis I started learning and adapting to the culture of the island inhabitants. After multiple months of observing the inhabitants of Altis; I learned how to use my cellphone tell other gang members to "sit" after each target has been neutralized, spam "eta?" when people don't push on the cartel cap, and I also learned how to sit behind a rock 1.2 KM out and shoot at other gang members taking a cartel. Somehow during my time observing the local fighting, I seemed to contract a virus called acquired  immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). I haven't found a cure to my disease, but I'm looking forward to spread my disease to other inhabitants.

accepted 

On 4/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, Revenant said:

In-game name: revenant
Timezone: I'm from memphis
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): I have like 2300
Previous gang affiliations: duplicity
Why we should accept you: i hev very keen smell for diamonds, great shot(with a bow), have killed the ender dragon on THREE different worlds 
B)
Member who can vouch for you : thero for sure !!

(edit) zane has just informed me he will vouch

can this be my app again to come back

Edited by Yung Revenant

January , 23rd , 2010, 9:38pm .

It's a cold, rainy night. Young Geraz, and two of his long time friends James, and Franklin gear up as they set out to pull off a heist previously planned. A simple corner drug store run how hard could it be? They pull up, hop out, masks on, guns out, dash in. The places' a fucking ghost town, they're thinkin, too easy. As they head to the front of the store to get the clerk, get this, a fucking pig (officer) walks out, pants half undone, boxers showing, holding it up with one hand while eating another a donut with the other,...nasty fuck.. . James, who I failed to mention is a born puss, gets spooked, tries to run, trips .. and blows a whole the size of Tila Tequila's asshole inside the clerks chest. Robo Cop does a maneuver straight out of a Beverly hills cops skit and drops his pants to his ankles rushing to unholster his piece. Franks hit......right in the back of the dome. I ain't never saw nothing like that before. But still, that was my man... I couldn't let that go down like that. I raised up , good posture just like my Dad used to show me. Lined him up, pop !, Crack !, Crack! .One in the chest, two in the neck, should have seen him, gasping like a bitch. I left him like that, I wanted him to suffer. Me and James took our last long look at our lifeless friend as we darted outta there, things were fucked. 

After that, I didn't chill with James like that. I guess I always sort of blamed him. I needed something new, and decided I might take a trip to this island called altis that I heard about on the news. Some shit about civil wars, and guerilla fights but... fuck it, it was beautiful. I packed up, planning to spend a week there. Feel in love and have been here ever since. Of course I have been doing bad things, We are what we are. I heard about this top notch gang called Temper one day in the market, those fools sounded shook just talking about em. I think I wanna get to know these people .;) 

17 minutes ago, Cookie Miester said:

In-game name: Cookie Miester
Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 https://gyazo.com/7a35a917df579241233e398b3f77bc36
Previous gang affiliations:None
Why we should accept you: TBH There is no reason i was just hoping i could hang with you guys till i leave for bootcamp ive been trying to join a gang and the temper i hear is amazing which i agree with
Member who can vouch for you : None

DENIED. Reapply in 2 months with a roleplay story.

Noliver. likes this
33 minutes ago, Geraz said:

January , 23rd , 2010, 9:38pm .

It's a cold, rainy night. Young Geraz, and two of his long time friends James, and Franklin gear up as they set out to pull off a heist previously planned. A simple corner drug store run how hard could it be? They pull up, hop out, masks on, guns out, dash in. The places' a fucking ghost town, they're thinkin, too easy. As they head to the front of the store to get the clerk, get this, a fucking pig (officer) walks out, pants half undone, boxers showing, holding it up with one hand while eating another a donut with the other,...nasty fuck.. . James, who I failed to mention is a born puss, gets spooked, tries to run, trips .. and blows a whole the size of Tila Tequila's asshole inside the clerks chest. Robo Cop does a maneuver straight out of a Beverly hills cops skit and drops his pants to his ankles rushing to unholster his piece. Franks hit......right in the back of the dome. I ain't never saw nothing like that before. But still, that was my man... I couldn't let that go down like that. I raised up , good posture just like my Dad used to show me. Lined him up, pop !, Crack !, Crack! .One in the chest, two in the neck, should have seen him, gasping like a bitch. I left him like that, I wanted him to suffer. Me and James took our last long look at our lifeless friend as we darted outta there, things were fucked. 

After that, I didn't chill with James like that. I guess I always sort of blamed him. I needed something new, and decided I might take a trip to this island called altis that I heard about on the news. Some shit about civil wars, and guerilla fights but... fuck it, it was beautiful. I packed up, planning to spend a week there. Feel in love and have been here ever since. Of course I have been doing bad things, We are what we are. I heard about this top notch gang called Temper one day in the market, those fools sounded shook just talking about em. I think I wanna get to know these people .;) 

DENIED. You said you're 23 years old but the RP story starts in 2010, the current date in altis is 2035. Reapply in 2 months when your roleplay is consistent!!

Noliver., Gutchi and Clay Teller like this
Just now, frantic said:

In-game name: Just look at the bottom left when your on the respawn screen 
Timezone: around midnight right now
Rg1ECgU.png
Previous gang affiliations: top 5 gangs 
Why we should accept you: I mean if you don't wanna keep looking at the respawn screen accept me ill show you how to push a cartel
Member who can vouch for you : @Bunni 

DENIED. Reapply in 2 months when you include an RP backstory.

bum41 and Noliver. like this
Just now, frantic said:

In-game name: Just look at the bottom left when your on the respawn screen 
Timezone: around midnight right now
Rg1ECgU.png
Previous gang affiliations: top 5 gangs 
Why we should accept you: I mean if you don't wanna keep looking at the respawn screen accept me ill show you how to push a cartel
Member who can vouch for you : @Bunni 

perm denied, never comment on this thread ever again retard

dog., bum41, Sk7 and 2 others like this