[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

Starting as of now we're going to be doing a raffle for the players deemed too bad to get into a decent gang for experience, this will encompass cartels, feds/banks/pbs and general knowledge. This period will go on for a week until we do the next raffle, as of now you have 24 hours to PM to be entered to the raffle. I will exclusively be taking the PMs for this don't message any other member.

twistt, massi, Steve and 1 other like this
25 minutes ago, Mako said:

Starting as of now we're going to be doing a raffle for the players deemed too bad to get into a decent gang for experience, this will encompass cartels, feds/banks/pbs and general knowledge. This period will go on for a week until we do the next raffle, as of now you have 24 hours to PM to be entered to the raffle. I will exclusively be taking the PMs for this don't message any other member.

basically you get trial in temper for a week

@Xehons this is your chance

massi, bum41, Xehons and 2 others like this
3 hours ago, Mako said:

@Stratego

Thor... likes this
On 9/17/2017 at 7:54 PM, Mako said:

I will be continuing this even though Mako is banned, pm me.

Reformed Katheeri, Xehons and massi like this