[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

Just now, raaid said:

Active GANG hello? 

Can we please log on.

hey, sorry I saw your roblox profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing roblox haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really with misogyny and like you'll be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play roblox sometime its a really cool kids game with a lot of epic gamemodes like natural disaster survival, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ; ) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your roblox profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on roblox we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

Xehons likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Revenant
Timezone: Central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 2.9k
Previous gang affiliations: duplicity, Temper, void 2.0, ALABAMA BOIS(LEADER OF DIS BITCH ATM)
Why we should accept you: 
In-game name: Revenant
Member who can vouch for you : thewo, chinchester, bun i, anyone else

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!) :  A verb is one of the main parts of a sentence or question in English.
In fact, you can’t have a sentence or a question without a verb! That’s how important these “action” parts of speech are.  The verb signals an action, an occurrence, or a state of being. Whether mental, physical, or mechanical, verbs always express activity.

Edited by Revenant