bunni

[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

Just now, Newfie said:

Bunni, Bunni, bunni, oh what have you done to temper my friend :FeelsBadMan:

Hello how is Canada, I send you my warmest regards that they may heat your bed at night with lonesome thoughts of me. Yours forever, Mako the guildmate

massi, Xehons and Google™ like this

Just now, Mako said:

Hello how is Canada, I send you my warmest regards that they may heat your bed at night with lonesome thoughts of me. Yours forever, Mako the guildmate

what happend to the dolphin on ur avatar! 

[A gang made to fight and have fun.]

Requirements

- Knowledge of cartels

- Know how to get kills

- Tactical communications

- Team oriented

- Have someone vouch for you

- Financially Stable

- Active

Application Format

In-game name: Brendan

Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55.png
https://gyazo.com/59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55 

Previous gang affiliations: The Crusaders, The Vortex, Recursion, GodSent, Onyx.

Why we should accept you: I love gang/cartel fights, and I`ll help wherever I`m needed.

Member who can vouch for you: I don`t know anyone in your gang personally. 

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!): It all started a little over a year ago, when I heard about a little archipelago called Tanoa in the South Pacific. I had just arrived on the island, and already I was astonished at the bustling life on the main island. I heard that there wasn`t many citizens living there, but was immediately reassured when I arrived in Georgetown. At first I just kind of ran around looking for some people to run around with, as I knew no one living there, at the time. Then I stumbled across a pair of dudes that had a little more knowledge of the island and people than I. They showed me the best ways to make a steady income during my time on the island. We bought houses in the town of Katkoula, because we mainly went turtle hunting(which is ironic because there was a large gang on the server that popped up a few months after I arrived that called themselves the Turtle Hunters, and they gave us hell). Eventually the island`s population began to decline, and then there was a terrible Tsunami that ravaged the archipelago, and the survivors were sent to the neighboring island of Altis, where I have remained ever since.

Just now, Brendan Prestidge said:

[A gang made to fight and have fun.]

Requirements

- Knowledge of cartels

- Know how to get kills

- Tactical communications

- Team oriented

- Have someone vouch for you

- Financially Stable

- Active

Application Format

In-game name: Brendan

Timezone: CST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55.png
https://gyazo.com/59f463c73b59a873d6da7d8498a84e55 

Previous gang affiliations: The Crusaders, The Vortex, Recursion, GodSent, Onyx.

Why we should accept you: I love gang/cartel fights, and I`ll help wherever I`m needed.

Member who can vouch for you: I don`t know anyone in your gang personally. 

RP Backstory (200 word min can not be copy pasted!): It all started a little over a year ago, when I heard about a little archipelago called Tanoa in the South Pacific. I had just arrived on the island, and already I was astonished at the bustling life on the main island. I heard that there wasn`t many citizens living there, but was immediately reassured when I arrived in Georgetown. At first I just kind of ran around looking for some people to run around with, as I knew no one living there, at the time. Then I stumbled across a pair of dudes that had a little more knowledge of the island and people than I. They showed me the best ways to make a steady income during my time on the island. We bought houses in the town of Katkoula, because we mainly went turtle hunting(which is ironic because there was a large gang on the server that popped up a few months after I arrived that called themselves the Turtle Hunters, and they gave us hell). Eventually the island`s population began to decline, and then there was a terrible Tsunami that ravaged the archipelago, and the survivors were sent to the neighboring island of Altis, where I have remained ever since.

Denied.

massi and uc. like this

Just now, Steve said:

Jwilly was the first true jedi knight.

He can't be a Jedi and a padawan at the same time either you weeb.

3 hours ago, Winchester said:

Hey the Jedi knight himself is alive!!! May the force be with you young Padawan.

Hello, this is Mako, Guild Loremaster, and self-proclaimed Temper Den Mother. You're all faggots.

Steve, Revenant, uc. and 2 others like this

On 11/25/2017 at 8:20 PM, Newfie said:

As den father I second this statement 

To be the father of us you have to 1, be older then us and 2 be around once in a while unless you are one of those "inner city fathers."

Pariah likes this