[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

4 hours ago, RobiN_ said:

In-game name: RobiN_
Timezone: PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b6a81950b672f3a79dc0996568138a5c
Previous gang affiliations: NATO, Bad Company, Onyx
Why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am a team player when it comes to doing anything gang related I will help someone out if they are in need of assistance I can support Vehicles if needed I also will do what is told for me to do.
Member who can vouch for you : Nobody that I know of possibly Noliver

If you legit wanna fight try out olympus.

@william will teach you xdxd

Edited by Noliver.
william likes this

In-game name: Sperm whale
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):http://grazings.com/ffa6ceccc47d54eb7efe9c47f69decdf
Previous gang affiliations: not on asylum
Why we should accept you: I am a good driver who loves to play asylum and is on everyday, I am very curious to do things like fed and cartels and should love to learn 
Member who can vouch for you :no one 

Just now, Max O’Connor said:

In-game name: Sperm whale
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):http://grazings.com/ffa6ceccc47d54eb7efe9c47f69decdf
Previous gang affiliations: not on asylum
Why we should accept you: I am a good driver who loves to play asylum and is on everyday, I am very curious to do things like fed and cartels and should love to learn 
Member who can vouch for you :no one 

+1 seen him, he's a god!

Revenant and Max O’Connor like this

In-game name: Hippno
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/bd14c734607059f5636648fc84fb0c51
Previous gang affiliations: Imperium, Disciples, Walls are Terrain, Peach Street
Why we should accept you: Cartel experience, Good driver, Adequate marksman, Extensive knowledge of Server/APD rules and procedures 
Member who can vouch for you : none

Just now, Hippno said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/bd14c734607059f5636648fc84fb0c51
Previous gang affiliations: Imperium, Disciples, Walls are Terrain, Peach Street
Why we should accept you: Cartel experience, Good driver, Adequate marksman, Extensive knowledge of Server/APD rules and procedures 

stop

Valkyrie likes this
Just now, Hippno said:

Lemme just stop you right there buddy, not only are you applying to an inactive gang you're also putting the reason we should accept you as knowledge of server rules. We don't care, we ban evade, cheat, RDM, VDM, CL, Exploit and not only that, we harass. The gangs you've listed are the shit nobody would ever want to be associated with and your self-described marksman skills probably fall short of anything over 100m. You're not a good driver, not a good shot, and not a good fit. Good luck elsewhere.

Bherky, Kev 23, Kyle_ and 7 others like this
Just now, Mako said:

Lemme just stop you right there buddy, not only are you applying to an inactive gang you're also putting the reason we should accept you as knowledge of server rules. We don't care, we ban evade, cheat, RDM, VDM, CL, Exploit and not only that, we harass. The gangs you've listed are the shit nobody would ever want to be associated with and your self-described marksman skills probably fall short of anything over 100m. You're not a good driver, not a good shot, and not a good fit. Good luck elsewhere.

savage

Just now, Mako said:

You just made me hard by portraying us all as baddies. 

Kev 23 and Bherky like this
Just now, Mako said:

Did you derank in R6?

FudgeR and thero like this
4 minutes ago, Mako said:

#stopcyberbullying 

Noliver. likes this