"Drunk Squad" Server 4

Infamy

8 hours ago, DogePower said:

In Game Name: Dogepower.

Are you a member of the APD (rank):i am not part of the APD.

Have you been banned on Asylum?:once for a very stupid reason and i regret it.

Any previous Gangs: Usa

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam):http://prntscr.com/cu17k9 1,049+hours  proud of them.

Pending

Edited by Legendary Cifunds
DogePower likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: DankBud        

Estimated Asylum Time:Few months(last year and last couple weeks now)

Bank Balance:160k

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): http://tinypic.com/r/2njiphj/9

Have you ever been banned?:Never

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?: Mic=Yes....TeamSpeak=Yes,But dont have My own server.

Current and Past Gangs? No Current Gang...Part of a Milsim Group tho if that matters=(W.S.C/Whiskey Storm Core)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?(N/A)

Why do you want to join our gang? Getting Bored playing solo,Drunk Squad sounds laid backish..Don't drink often,but i smoke DankBud,So seems like a fair fit lol

Do you know any members of our gang? No,But did Meet Guy for a small amount of time...

Any Other questions Feel free to ask.

On 10/23/2016 at 2:06 PM, _Mac_ said:

In-Game Name: DankBud        

Estimated Asylum Time:Few months(last year and last couple weeks now)

Bank Balance:160k

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): http://tinypic.com/r/2njiphj/9

Have you ever been banned?:Never

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?: Mic=Yes....TeamSpeak=Yes,But dont have My own server.

Current and Past Gangs? No Current Gang...Part of a Milsim Group tho if that matters=(W.S.C/Whiskey Storm Core)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?(N/A)

Why do you want to join our gang? Getting Bored playing solo,Drunk Squad sounds laid backish..Don't drink often,but i smoke DankBud,So seems like a fair fit lol

Do you know any members of our gang? No,But did Meet Guy for a small amount of time...

Any Other questions Feel free to ask.

Accepted for interview. Pming TS info

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: predator

Are you a member of the APD (rank): constable

Have you been banned on Asylum?: yes

Any previous Gangs: nothing serious

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): 2k

i drink beer all the time and love having a good time im sorry if i was a faggot in the past give me another chance?

Edited by -Predator-
1 hour ago, -Predator- said:

In Game Name: predator

Are you a member of the APD (rank): constable

Have you been banned on Asylum?: yes

Any previous Gangs: nothing serious

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): 2k

i drink beer all the time and love having a good time im sorry if i was a faggot in the past give me another chance?

What were you banned for? And how many times were you banned? PM me if you want.

15 minutes ago, Biground said:

What were you banned for? And how many times were you banned? PM me if you want.

My first ban was driving under the influence towards about 12 cops. I did a swerve and missed them all but I almost hit one and got a 3 day.. Taught me a valuable lesson. Never assume the cops will assume a crazy driver is under the influence or you'll get banned rather than ticketed. 

My next ban was lifted because I admitted to my fault which was not giving a cop enough time to respond. i said hands up or die and I shot him instantly. Keep in mind I was stoned out of my mind and drunk as fuck so that 1 second felt like forever. I watched the video when I was sober and saw I was in fault. Because I understood what I did it was lifted and I never did it again.

I have not been banned for about 4+ months for I follow and respect the rules. 

Edit : I am not Stratego

Edited by -Predator-
Just now, -Predator- said:

My first ban was driving under the influence towards about 12 cops. I did a swerve and missed them all but I almost hit one and got a 3 day.. Taught me a valuable lesson. Never assume the cops will assume a crazy driver is under the influence or you'll get banned rather than ticketed. 

My next ban was lifted because I admitted to my fault which was not giving a cop enough time to respond. i said hands up or die and I shot him instantly. Keep in mind I was stoned out of my mind and drunk as fuck so that 1 second from when I said it felt like forever. I watched the video when I was sober and saw I was in fault. 

Accepted for interview Pming TS info.

25 minutes ago, -Predator- said:

My next ban was lifted because I admitted to my fault which was not giving a cop enough time to respond. i said hands up or die and I shot him instantly. Keep in mind I was stoned out of my mind and drunk as fuck so that 1 second from when I said it felt like forever. I watched the video when I was sober and saw I was in fault. 

DENIED. Hard Negative.

MrClean likes this
13 hours ago, Boris said:

In Game Name: Boris

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Corporal.

Have you been banned on Asylum?: Yes.

Any previous Gangs: Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct.

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam):

3.5k.

+1 gave me head behind a dumpster at McDonalds, also has nice anime titties

Edited by House.
25 minutes ago, Mr. Linux said:

In Game Name: Linux

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Constable

Have you been banned on Asylum?:Yes, In fact, I was banned permanently from all servers about one year ago. I was part of a gang who some members dupped money and even though I was not part of this scheme, the admin banned me for recieving money. Soon I was unbanned.

Any previous Gangs: S.A.S, CWP, Eclipse, Creed, Ruthless.

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam):https://gyazo.com/c6a854a5e07c7d8b9f969d4a97438eff

Denied.

In Game Name: SPC D.Hemmi =VX9=

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Not currently was a cadet way back 2 years ago

Have you been banned on Asylum?: Yes for 3 days for CL but really power went off had proof and ban was erased by suburau

Any previous Gangs: New World Order (year ago)

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): 709 https://gyazo.com/340cc74a7424c6493066f4a2175b42d5

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KVBY said:

In Game Name: Koby

Are you a member of the APD (rank):

no

Have you been banned on Asylum?:

yes, I was banned in April 2016 for exploits.

Any previous Gangs:

Aside from my old one that i created IMP i have been in no other gangs in asylum.

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam):

288 (majority on asylum)

https://gyazo.com/f5519991f46807ff7e43f4332bf28d7b

Denied - Not Enough hours played - Thank you for applying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2016 at 10:38 AM, DMHemmi1 said:

In Game Name: SPC D.Hemmi =VX9=

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Not currently was a cadet way back 2 years ago

Have you been banned on Asylum?: Yes for 3 days for CL but really power went off had proof and ban was erased by suburau

Any previous Gangs: New World Order (year ago)

How many hours in Arma 3 (Screenshot on steam): 709 https://gyazo.com/340cc74a7424c6493066f4a2175b42d5

Accepted for interview. Apologies for the delay. TS info will be sent. 

• 2 weeks later...