"Drunk Squad" Server 4

Infamy

On 11/6/2020 at 11:09 AM, PunisherX said:

In-Game Name- Punisher

Age- 21

APD rank: N/A fuck 12

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 1,760.2   https://imgur.com/HE7Lg3a https://imgur.com/HE7Lg3ahttps://imgur.com/HE7Lg3a

Banked Money- 231k

Have you ever been Banned?- No

Current/Past Gangs- Medmen Gang

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes / Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- Getting drunk and playing Arma are two of my favorite past times and I like playing with an organized group of people. Ive also talked with a couple DS members and they were cool to be around and its nice to play with a few IRL veterans like myself

No Rake...

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this

In-Game Name: James Edgar /Jihadi David Hates Curry

Arma Hours(Screenshot):over all bout 6k over 2 accounts

Banked Money: like 1.5

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes

Current/Past Gangs: Meth Empire

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?:  When i was 13 i shit on the lot of yas 1v8 ye had my mans in hand cuffs so had to clap it up  shout out my man chipoltle only one who didnt rage quit

In-Game Name [KGB] Ycrep Ewallitzif

Age- 19

APD rank: Corporal

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- https://gyazo.com/ae6137cc05af048588339f03fd84d7fb

Banked Money- 1.1mill

Have you ever been Banned?- Yes,VDM/RDM/ Etc.  Most ever has been 3 days been here since 2017 as a wise man once said, sometimes shit happens.  Most recently was I think 2018 at some point, hasn't been a while.

Current/Past Gangs- KGB

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?-  I've been the leader of the KGB for a long long time, I took it from the OG S2, to a small group on Tanoa, and then to S4 and finally S1.  I have rebuilt the damn thing almost 8 times now, and I'm just tired of having to recruit and devote the time necessary to rebuild it again from the ground up.  I haven't made my mind up entirely, but I'm tired of rolling solo on civ and wanted to see if I could get in with a group that sounds like a very low pressure group of guys who just roll around and have fun.  

Edited by P.FitzWallace
5 hours ago, CRAWFORD said:

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?:  When i was 13 i shit on the lot of yas 1v8 ye had my mans in hand cuffs so had to clap it up  shout out my man chipoltle only one who didnt rage quit

4 hours ago, MaxLowkey69 said:

In Game Name: Max Lowkey

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Nope

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?:Never banned

Any previous Gangs: No Previous gangs 

https://gyazo.com/c99125e50e8fb122940821603fce6c34

Denied, good luck finding a gang

6 hours ago, CRAWFORD said:

Yikes and you tried ghost bidding 

17 hours ago, Atomic said:

Application Format

In Game Name: Eric

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Waiting on interview

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Never

Any previous Gangs: Chronic

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2287917836

Denied Good luck finding a gang

3 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

In-Game Name [KGB] Ycrep Ewallitzif

Age- 19

APD rank: Corporal

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- https://gyazo.com/ae6137cc05af048588339f03fd84d7fb

Banked Money- 1.1mill

Have you ever been Banned?- Yes,VDM/RDM/ Etc.  Most ever has been 3 days been here since 2017 as a wise man once said, sometimes shit happens.  Most recently was I think 2018 at some point, hasn't been a while.

Current/Past Gangs- KGB

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?-  I've been the leader of the KGB for a long long time, I took it from the OG S2, to a small group on Tanoa, and then to S4 and finally S1.  I have rebuilt the damn thing almost 8 times now, and I'm just tired of having to recruit and devote the time necessary to rebuild it again from the ground up.  I haven't made my mind up entirely, but I'm tired of rolling solo on civ and wanted to see if I could get in with a group that sounds like a very low pressure group of guys who just roll around and have fun.  

Accepted for interview will pm ts info

In-Game Name: Zack Banger

ArmaHours(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/add97220375079c4ef8b61570ceaeeee 432

Banked Money: 700k

Have you ever been Banned?: no

Current/Past Gangs: K3 - Old Gang

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?:  I would like to join drunk squad because I want a group of adults that are willing to play some Arma and do stuff as a group I've been really wanting to do group pvp over areas and dominate the map with my team! 🙂

Edited by ZackBanger
Adding Screenshot for Hours

In-Game Name: Senor Aiden

Arma Hours(Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/9ec245bb1fb7aba86859971e9ef18a48

Banked Money: 775k, I stay above 500k to support myself.

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes, bounty sharing(only once, didn't know it was a thing cause I was new).

Current/Past Gangs: Taliban, Twisted, Tanoan Armed Forces...THC Cartel(not my proudest, but it was small and I was new)

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: Felt like it was time for me to step up my game and actually roll with some decent players. I feel like I can have a lot of fun in this gang and really take my pvp game to the next level, I usually solo cap cartels for Taliban. So why not DS? I would love to be able to just totally dominate the entirety of the map. 

Edited by Senor Aiden
Misspelt some shit
1 hour ago, Senor Aiden said:

In-Game Name: Senor Aiden

Arma Hours(Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/9ec245bb1fb7aba86859971e9ef18a48

Banked Money: 775k, I stay above 500k to support myself.

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes, bounty sharing(only once, didn't know it was a thing cause I was new).

Current/Past Gangs: Taliban, Twisted, Tanoan Armed Forces...THC Cartel(not my proudest, but it was small and I was new)

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: Felt like it was time for me to step up my game and actually roll with some decent players. I feel like I can have a lot of fun in this gang and really take my pvp game to the next level, I usually solo cap cartels for Taliban. So why not DS? I would love to be able to just totally dominate the entirety of the map. 

Accepted Pm'd info.

16 hours ago, ZackBanger said:

In-Game Name: Zack Banger

ArmaHours(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/add97220375079c4ef8b61570ceaeeee 432

Banked Money: 700k

Have you ever been Banned?: no

Current/Past Gangs: K3 - Old Gang

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?:  I would like to join drunk squad because I want a group of adults that are willing to play some Arma and do stuff as a group I've been really wanting to do group pvp over areas and dominate the map with my team! 🙂

K3 as in Ku Kush Klan??

In-Game Name: Von

Arma Hours(Screenshot): 1,503 Hours https://imgur.com/V41jLDo

Banked Money: 11.9m

Have you ever been Banned?: Multiple times for CL, RDM but no ban has exceeded 3 days.

Current/Past Gangs: AXE, COC, KACHOW, VIRTUE

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I think that joining drunk squad will make me a better role-player. I am reaching my end with cartel gangs as I believe I have exceeded far beyond my own expectations. I think drunk squad can use the extra combat help I'd provide since they are mostly role-players. I also believe that with 100% certainty that having me in drunk squad the succession rate for federal-events would go up by an alarmingly high percentage.

Junke, Panda and matthew666 like this

In-Game Name- Junke

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot): 

6c9646ad79a579d61512d1537b5b9c26.png

Banked Money- 8m

Have you ever been Banned? No I'm a good boy 🙂

Current/Past Gangs- Snow, Chronic

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- I'm a major role-player just like you guys and believe I can help in roleplaying with you guys. Though DS is mainly roleplay we can still get better in CQC. I believe my 4 year long experience of GMOD Dark-RP has tremendously turn me into the ELITE Arma 3 role-player I am. I know with my hard work I can provide and be there for this DS family.

Panda and matthew666 like this
6 hours ago, Dona said:

Have you ever been Banned?: Multiple times for CL, RDM but no ban has exceeded 3 days.

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I think that joining drunk squad will make me a better role-player. I am reaching my end with cartel gangs as I believe I have exceeded far beyond my own expectations. I think drunk squad can use the extra combat help I'd provide since they are mostly role-players. I also believe that with 100% certainty that having me in drunk squad the succession rate for federal-events would go up by an alarmingly high percentage.

+1 good shot and nice

In-Game Name Rat K!ng (Cousin Rohan)

Age 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot) 1759 

Banked Money 1.7 mil

you ever been Banned? Rdm and some VDM And one CL nothing over a day

Current/Past Gangs - Construction crew, Chronic, Marines 

Do you have a Mic/TeamSpeak? Yes, I do.

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I would be a huge improvement to the panagia fighting squad as they cant seem to smoke the flag and cap with an ifrit and instead would rather try and .50 cal a house down and sui vest a shed im willing to spend my time and soul into shutting down this chronic idiots these suck so much. I Have keys to all junkes sheds and will blow them all up every single restart. im sorry if this is to much I just really wanna join drunk squad. WizeV likes me I think

(Me fighting Stretch after 2v5ing them at wongs) 

Edited by Qwintyyyy
vid
Niklaus likes this
23 hours ago, Dona said:

Eat

23 hours ago, Junker said:

In-Game Name- Junke

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot): 

6c9646ad79a579d61512d1537b5b9c26.png

Banked Money- 8m

Have you ever been Banned? No I'm a good boy 🙂

Current/Past Gangs- Snow, Chronic

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- I'm a major role-player just like you guys and believe I can help in roleplaying with you guys. Though DS is mainly roleplay we can still get better in CQC. I believe my 4 year long experience of GMOD Dark-RP has tremendously turn me into the ELITE Arma 3 role-player I am. I know with my hard work I can provide and be there for this DS family.

A

6 hours ago, Qwintyyyy said:

In-Game Name Rat K!ng (Cousin Rohan)

Age 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot) 1759 

Banked Money 1.7 mil

you ever been Banned? Rdm and some VDM And one CL nothing over a day

Current/Past Gangs - Construction crew, Chronic, Marines 

Do you have a Mic/TeamSpeak? Yes, I do.

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I would be a huge improvement to the panagia fighting squad as they cant seem to smoke the flag and cap with an ifrit and instead would rather try and .50 cal a house down and sui vest a shed im willing to spend my time and soul into shutting down this chronic idiots these suck so much. I Have keys to all junkes sheds and will blow them all up every single restart. im sorry if this is to much I just really wanna join drunk squad. WizeV likes me I think

(Me fighting Stretch after 2v5ing them at wongs) 

Dick

Our role play skills are vastly superior and require no further support.  

Denied.  Good luck on your future Meme Endeavors 

matthew666 likes this

In-Game Name abu

Age 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot) 1.2k total

APD Rank: Constable

Banked Money 6m

you ever been Banned? Once for RDM.

Current/Past Gangs - forsaken, tfs, packet loss 

Do you have a Mic/TeamSpeak? Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I mean the main reason I want to join is for the cartel fighting lol, mainly a cartel rat and I haven't been in a cartel gang in a minute. Also a lot of boys im friends with are in ds. Overall ds seems like its full of super chill people that know what there doing & nowadays i just get on when im high and just wana relax and fight cartels & have fun with people that know what there doing.

Edited by Abu-Ali Abdur Rahman
2 hours ago, Abu-Ali Abdur Rahman said:

In-Game Name abu

Age 17

Banked Money 6m

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I mean the main reason I want to join is for the cartel fighting lol, mainly a cartel rat and I haven't been in a cartel gang in a minute. Also a lot of boys im friends with are in ds. Overall ds seems like its full of super chill people that know what there doing & nowadays i just get on when im high and just wana relax and fight cartels & have fun with people that know what there doing.

+1

3 hours ago, Abu-Ali Abdur Rahman said:

In-Game Name abu

Age 17

Banked Money 6m

On 11/23/2020 at 8:40 PM, Wing Wong2 said:

In-Game Name Wing Wong

Age 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot) 2552

Banked Money 900k

you ever been Banned? 1 Rdm 2 Exploiting 1 Vdm

Current/Past Gangs - Chronic, BLS

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? I want to join DS because I would also like to further improve the Panagia fighting squad what I can bring to the table is my Panagia camping experience I am one of the the best Panagia campers there are. I can also bring my real estate to the table I am very good at sitting inside my houses and shooting people that sit still on top of the flag. I can also bring my great mic to the fight every other minute you might hear people screaming in the background or gunshots in the background or random washing machine sounds but I can guarantee that I would be a great expansion to further improve the combat effectiveness of the Panagia Fighting Squad.

Denied

4 hours ago, Abu-Ali Abdur Rahman said:

In-Game Name abu

Age 17

Banked Money 6m

Denied

5 hours ago, Abu-Ali Abdur Rahman said:

In-Game Name abu

Age 17

Banked Money 6m

Denied... try applying for the true gamer clan; Chronic

Requirements:

Minimum 100 Hours (Screenshot Required)

c9821010ed68a30a987ee3b200c98a19.png
Must be 17 or older.
Must be able to support yourself money wise.
Have Teamspeak and a working mic
Must Follow all of Asylum Server Rules

Application Format

In Game Name: Don Chunky

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Cadet

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Never.

Any previous Gangs: Opposition. 

2 hours ago, ascratchycarpet said:

Requirements:

Minimum 100 Hours (Screenshot Required)

c9821010ed68a30a987ee3b200c98a19.png
Must be 17 or older.
Must be able to support yourself money wise.
Have Teamspeak and a working mic
Must Follow all of Asylum Server Rules

Application Format

In Game Name: Don Chunky

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Cadet

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: Never.

Any previous Gangs: Opposition. 

Denied,good luck !!

In game name:Reaper753159 

game time:1907 hours

https://gyazo.com/5c9130e2c5d8b6331878abad0eaad0a1

blood money 106k

bank: 600k I mainly own a lot of assets I make orcas and Ifrits in my spare time and run guns since I live at vehicle factory all 5 of my houses/sheds are stocked 

Apd rank: Constable 

ive been banned once for combat logging but thay was sorted out because I’d didnt combat log I crashed and had video evidence 

previous gang: taliban I was with senior Aiden he can vouch for me I know he’s a recruit rn maybe Leroy Jenkins can to since he’s my neighbor at the vehicle factory and we’ve never had issues or anything

Microphone and team speak?: yes

interest: the leader of Taliban is deploying so the gang fell apart and senior Aiden’s the only other player I really know well on this game   

My garage is overstocked on orcas but I own that vehicle factory garage I’m at vehicle cap and my house are at physical inv weapons cap need somthing to do with my stuff I’ve been collecting 

14 hours ago, Reaper 753159 said:

In game name:Reaper753159 

game time:1907 hours

https://gyazo.com/5c9130e2c5d8b6331878abad0eaad0a1

blood money 106k

bank: 600k I mainly own a lot of assets I make orcas and Ifrits in my spare time and run guns since I live at vehicle factory all 5 of my houses/sheds are stocked 

ive been banned once for combat logging but thay was sorted out because I’d didnt combat log I crashed and had video evidence 

previous gang: taliban I was with senior Aiden he can vouch for me I know he’s a recruit rn maybe Leroy Jenkins can to since he’s my neighbor at the vehicle factory and we’ve never had issues or anything

interest: the leader of Taliban is deploying so the gang fell apart and senior Aiden’s the only other player I really know well on this game   

My garage is overstocked on orcas but I own that vehicle factory garage I’m at vehicle cap and my house are at physical inv weapons cap need somthing to do with my stuff I’ve been collecting 

Denied, good luck finding a gang.

Travis. likes this

In game name: Spat Aidan

game time:2018 hours

blood money 13,500k

bank: 4,167,327.

I've been banned once for VDM two months ago and I've been banned twice for RDM with not waiting time requirement on initiation.

previous gang: Spart

interest: I have a brother in DS and I also have many friends in DS and I want to play with daily and have fun.

12 minutes ago, AidanDowdle said:

blood money 13,500k

I've been banned once for VDM two months ago and I've been banned twice for RDM with not waiting time requirement on initiation.

interest: I have a brother in DS and I also have many friends in DS and I want to play with daily and have fun.

Accpeted will pm ts info.

Travis. likes this
1 hour ago, AidanDowdle said:

blood money 13,500k

No way thats you in the picture.