Jump to content

"Drunk Squad" Server 4


Infamy

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BLS | LarrytheLobster said:

Application Format


In Game Name: LarrytheLobster

Age: 19 

Are you a member of the APD (rank):

Constable


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?:

Had a ban for bounty sharing (1hr) because I was processing someone who was really new and gave them a 1k ticket (they paid it), and afterwards felt bad, so I sent them 35k once I got to an ATM, but ofc that automatically bans me for bounty sharing.


Any previous Gangs:

Black Label Society

 

Hours: https://gyazo.com/bb7ae183b172c5dd8ce10c6666abe156

Accepted for interview - I'd suggest taking BLS outta your name lmao. Will PM TS

Link to post
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We drink and play on Asylum. Mainly on Server 4     Requirements: Minimum 100 Hours (Screenshot Required) Must be 17 or older. Must be able to support yourself money wise. Hav

Love you guys, just wanted to say farewell and good luck. I hold no grievances towards anybody. It was in the best interest for everybody involved and it couldn't have been at a better time; I started

DANIED You dirty pig.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, | B | Wick said:

In Game Name: | B | Wick

Age: 20

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no 


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: nope


Any previous Gangs: no 

Denied, the age is 17 so why did you feel the need to lie and say 20 when you put 19 on your malicious application?

Mason and DankBud like this
Link to post

In Game Name: Jaime Chatte

Age -22 Hard

Game Hours - 132

I have never been banned

No current Gangs

Yes , i have a mic and teamspeak

I want to join the gang because i'm tired of getting killed while i'm alone so i rather join a crazy gang to gain more knowledge on how to be a badass.

Link to post

In Game Name- Ra's Al Ghul

Age- 20

Game Hours- Too many (812)

Banked Money- 30kish (used to be 1 million)

I have been banned

No current gangs

Yes, I have both a mic and teamspeak

I want to join the gang, cuz I love life and I love people that love life! I'm here for a fun time.

Link to post

In Game Name: | B | Wick

Age: 20

Are you a member of the APD (rank): n/a


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: i don't think i have 


Any previous Gangs not at all. 

 was asked if wanted to join by DS Natha if this helps

 

Link to post
Just now, | B | Wick said:

In Game Name: | B | Wick

Age: 20

Are you a member of the APD (rank): n/a


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: i don't think i have 


Any previous Gangs not at all. 

 was asked if wanted to join by DS Natha if this helps

 

Denied

9 minutes ago, Jaime Chatte said:

In Game Name: Jaime Chatte

Age -22 Hard

Game Hours - 132

I have never been banned

No current Gangs

Yes , i have a mic and teamspeak

I want to join the gang because i'm tired of getting killed while i'm alone so i rather join a crazy gang to gain more knowledge on how to be a badass.

Accepted for Interview. You have the TS

Link to post
18 hours ago, ColinOConnor25 said:

In Game Name- Ra's Al Ghul

Age- 20

Game Hours- Too many (812)

Banked Money- 30kish (used to be 1 million)

I have been banned

No current gangs

Yes, I have both a mic and teamspeak

I want to join the gang, cuz I love life and I love people that love life! I'm here for a fun time.

Accepted

Link to post

In Game Name:fatma

Age:turn 26 aug 13th

Are you a member of the APD (rank):no


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?:1 hour for picking up money twice when i first started


Any previous Gangs:ds about 2 years ago was know as el diablo back then just tried asphyxiate and left

hours played screen shot for extra credit: https://gyazo.com/18ea81ccfb8a3c53280f94d546bb7757

Link to post

In Game Name: McCree

Age: 18

Arma Hours -377  https://imgur.com/a/E7U4BgK

Banked Money - 184k 

Have you ever been banned? - No

Current/past gangs - Altis Taxi

Do you have a mic/Teamspeak - Yes both

Whats your interest in joining Drunk Squad? - Looking for a squad that has the ability to take control of situations instead of losing them. To protect each other as family and to join a gang of good people.

Kal-El likes this
Link to post

In Game Name: McCree

Age: 18

Arma Hours -377  https://imgur.com/a/E7U4BgK

Banked Money - 184k 

Have you ever been banned? - No

Current/past gangs - Altis Taxi

Do you have a mic/Teamspeak - Yes both

Whats your interest in joining Drunk Squad? - Looking for a squad that has the ability to take control of situations instead of losing them. To protect each other as family and to join a gang of good people.

Approved for interview will pm the Teamspeak info

Edited by emulator
just cuz
Link to post
9 hours ago, wyatt said:

In Game Name:fatma

Age:turn 26 aug 13th

Are you a member of the APD (rank):no


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?:1 hour for picking up money twice when i first started


Any previous Gangs:ds about 2 years ago was know as el diablo back then just tried asphyxiate and left

hours played screen shot for extra credit: https://gyazo.com/18ea81ccfb8a3c53280f94d546bb7757

Accepted for Interview 

Link to post

In-Game Name: BlankzINC

Age: 36

Arma Hours(Screenshot): 1000 hours roundabout, between arma 2, arma2 arrowhead, beta, arma 3, Dayz

Banked Money: 102k, 1 Garage, 1- 3 Crater, 1- 2 Crater in Rodopoli, 2 - 1 Craters in DP14 50mt from heroin, 1 - Crater 1 KM from Cocaine

Have you ever been Banned?: Never

Current/Past Gangs: Asphyxiate, Chronic, ION

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I love playing with well put together gangs that actually care about there members, ION was one of those but they fell apart for reasons i wont discuss. I think this is the best fit for what I am looking for. More of a team player than a self player.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, BlankzINC said:

In-Game Name: BlankzINC

Age: 36

Arma Hours(Screenshot): 1000 hours roundabout, between arma 2, arma2 arrowhead, beta, arma 3, Dayz

Banked Money: 102k, 1 Garage, 1- 3 Crater, 1- 2 Crater in Rodopoli, 2 - 1 Craters in DP14 50mt from heroin, 1 - Crater 1 KM from Cocaine

Have you ever been Banned?: Never

Current/Past Gangs: Asphyxiate, Chronic, ION

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I love playing with well put together gangs that actually care about there members, ION was one of those but they fell apart for reasons i wont discuss. I think this is the best fit for what I am looking for. More of a team player than a self player.

ACCEPTED

4 minutes ago, WizeV said:

In-Game name: WizeV

Age:15

Arma3 hours: 619 (https://gyazo.com/5e3cbbf5657c9dd4e5fc8595d91eb084)

Bank: 1.7mil

Past Gang: ION 

Past bans: 1 time false ban for rdm, got instantly unbanned

Mic/TeamSpeak: Yes

Why join DrunkSquad?: Natha

ACCEPTED

Link to post

In-Game Name- Pladimir Vutin

Age- 16

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 956 hours ( https://imgur.com/a/WCOO3nM)

Banked Money- 632k

Have you ever been Banned?- Nope

Current/Past Gangs- ION and Asphyxiate (for one day)

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- Firstly y'all are nice guys (I ran into a few of you multiple times and you've been nothing but kind and helpful, and because Natha invited the ex-ION guys.

Edited by Pladimir Vutin
Link to post

In-Game Name: Ing3ruDrogat

Age: 16

Arma Hours(Screenshot):  586 https://imgur.com/a/KB1InAu

Banked Money: 3.3m . I also own 3 houses.

Have you ever been Banned?: No.

Current/Past Gangs: The Powerpuff Girls, Asphyxiate, ION.

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: Since ION fell I need another gang to play with that is well coordinated and wont fall within 2 weeks of me joining. Knowing that DS is one of the oldest gangs on Asylum I don't think it will fall that quick so I will have enough time to befriend people. I think DS is full of like minded people and I think I would fit in.

Edited by Ing3ruDrogat
Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ing3ruDrogat said:

In-Game Name: Ing3ruDrogat

Age: 16

Arma Hours(Screenshot):  586 https://imgur.com/a/KB1InAu

Banked Money: 3.3m . I also own 3 houses.

Have you ever been Banned?: No.

Current/Past Gangs: The Powerpuff Girls, Asphyxiate, ION.

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: Since ION fell I need another gang to play with that is well coordinated and wont fall within 2 weeks of me joining. Knowing that DS is one of the oldest gangs on Asylum I don't think it will fall that quick so I will have enough time to befriend people. I think DS is full of like minded people and I think I would fit in.

Accepted.

Link to post

Application Format


In Game Name: "Shifty"

Age: 25

Are you a member of the APD (rank): Constable


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: N/A


Any previous Gangs: Legion, Clarity, Mongols, Imperium, DS.

Link to post

In-Game Name: Stefi Lautaru

Age: 18

Arma Hours(Screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/Tu3Ddcy

Banked Money: 2-3 crater full of crystal meth, i gave all my money to a friend, about 1 million, 2 garages and 1 house addon.

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes

Current/Past Gangs: Black Organization

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I know that is the biggest and the most populated gang on Asylum. I know that here are a lot of nice people and I wanna join this gang because I know this gang from 2016 I guess and it still being the powerful.

Edited by Stefi Lautaru
WRONG FORMAT
Link to post
4 hours ago, Stefi Lautaru said:

In-Game Name: Stefi Lautaru

Age: 18

Arma Hours(Screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/Tu3Ddcy

Banked Money: 2-3 crater full of crystal meth, i gave all my money to a friend, about 1 million, 2 garages and 1 house addon.

Have you ever been Banned?: Yes

Current/Past Gangs: Black Organization

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?: Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?: I know that is the biggest and the most populated gang on Asylum. I know that here are a lot of nice people and I wanna join this gang because I know this gang from 2016 I guess and it still being the powerful.

APPROVED FOR INTERVIEW WILL PM TEAMSPEAK INFO

Link to post

In Game Name: Sky 

Age:17

Arma Hours (Screenshot)- https://gyazo.com/cd95a048fb4dda9ef7b3a91ab5f8e486

Banked money - 1.5 kk 

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no 


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: no 


Any previous Gangs:Black Organization 

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes to both 

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? : I want to know how playing in a big group of people feels like since i have been playing mostly  with groups of 3-4 players , one of which is in DS and also want to enjoy a cohesive kind of play 

Edited by SkyDragons13
Screenshot wasn't showing the game itself
Link to post
2 hours ago, SkyDragons13 said:

In Game Name: Sky 

Age:17

Arma Hours (Screenshot)- https://gyazo.com/cd95a048fb4dda9ef7b3a91ab5f8e486

Banked money - 1.5 kk 

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no 


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: no 


Any previous Gangs:Black Organization 

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes to both 

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? : I want to know how playing in a big group of people feels like since i have been playing mostly  with groups of 3-4 players , one of which is in DS and also want to enjoy a cohesive kind of play 

Denied, Good luck finding a gang

Link to post

In-Game Name- Deputy Justin0311

Age- 21

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 

 4f26d4a50d7a04e905fa27cdd56cdd2a.png

Banked Money- 3.2 mil

Have you ever been Banned?- No

Current/Past Gangs- boats n hoes, Genocide, RPD, Hollowpoint (Profile says newbie, use to main on my older forums account)

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- Need a good group of guys to hang and play with, do actual criminal activities with. also just because i try to drink whenever i can because muhreen crops infantryman so the name of this group fits right in

Edited by Deputy Justin •0311•
Link to post
9 hours ago, Deputy Justin •0311• said:

In-Game Name- Deputy Justin0311

Age- 21

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 

 4f26d4a50d7a04e905fa27cdd56cdd2a.png

Banked Money- 3.2 mil

Have you ever been Banned?- No

Current/Past Gangs- boats n hoes, Genocide, RPD, Hollowpoint (Profile says newbie, use to main on my older forums account)

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?- Need a good group of guys to hang and play with, do actual criminal activities with. also just because i try to drink whenever i can because muhreen crops infantryman so the name of this group fits right in

Approved for interview will PM Teamspeak info

Link to post

In Game Name: 4evrhalloween

Age:19

Arma Hours (Screenshot)-  https://prnt.sc/u45r95 (All my hours are either from asylum or KotH deathmatch servers)

Banked money - 700k (I own 3 properties)

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no 


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: no 


Any previous Gangs: Peacekeepers, I left after 3 days I just didint fit well

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes to both 

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? : I always grind solo and I do well, I've been looking for a solid group to do what groups do in this game. DS players helped me out early when I started Asylum time back and seems like a good group of guys to progress with. I also play drunk sometimes lol.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, 4evrhalloween said:

In Game Name: 4evrhalloween

Age:19

Arma Hours (Screenshot)-  https://prnt.sc/u45r95 (All my hours are either from asylum or KotH deathmatch servers)

Banked money - 700k (I own 3 properties)

Are you a member of the APD (rank): no 


Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: no 


Any previous Gangs: Peacekeepers, I left after 3 days I just didint fit well

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes to both 

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? : I always grind solo and I do well, I've been looking for a solid group to do what groups do in this game. DS players helped me out early when I started Asylum time back and seems like a good group of guys to progress with. I also play drunk sometimes lol.

Denied, good luck finding a gang.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Zappa

Age: 23

Arma Hours: i have 2 steam accounts, Account 01: https://gyazo.com/9f1583954614d3818131294e396ba397     Account 02: https://gyazo.com/ddef94b584372d75b844cbbe620ea0af

Total hours of arma played : 1804 hrs. I only play in my Account 01.

Banked Money: 5 million dollars.

Have you ever been Banned? yes, twice, RDM.

Current/Past Gangs: In my account 02 i played with BLS, in this account i play with Brotherhood.

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak? yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad? Mainly because my current gang have toxic players, i just want to have fun and make some money, im very good and calm at combat situations, and i like to collaborate with people that collaborate with me, and i can play everyday now. Hope you guys like my profile.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...