Make Bounty Hunting great again (opinions)

Admins should make it that if a person that is restrained in bounty hunter zipties and COMBAT LOGS should be sent to jail and the bounty hunter should get the money, ive had it with people combat logging with 100k bounties and up. Its very unfair since people try their hardest to get them and they leave and ruin it for you. OPINIONS!

Spacecase likes this
1 hour ago, V∅id said:

Admins should make it that if a person that is restrained in bounty hunter zipties and COMBAT LOGS should be sent to jail and the bounty hunter should get the money, ive had it with people combat logging with 100k bounties and up. Its very unfair since people try their hardest to get them and they leave and ruin it for you. OPINIONS!

1st step- Download a recording program such as ShadowPlay or OBS. 

2nd step- Record

3rd step- Report a player if said player combat logs

4th step- Ask for comp

If you do this properly the  bounty that you lost from when someone logs out, as well as "Action Taken" which gets rid of that said Combat Logger. Problem solved.

Edited by iNotey

I once had someone with 70k combat log on me in athira 100 ft away from the courthouse. I report it to an admin and he only gave me 30k. I have no idea why he went from 70k to 30k because it wouldn't have hurt him to give me the extra 40k. So I say either admins give you the full money you lost unless you are in combat (having a small chance of losing your bounty to his gang) or far away from a courthouse where you can't get there in time OR add a script to work with what @V∅id said.

11 hours ago, CrossFade said:

i agree. olympus have a system in place to prevent combat loggers. not sure why we dont have something

Olympus has a system where an object is created and lasts for 60 seconds. That object can be "jailed".

Convince Paratus it's a good idea and I can make it happen.:shrug:

On 2/21/2017 at 0:05 AM, Valencia said:

So like didnt know we were putting paragraphs about bounty hunting in the VIDEOS AND SCREENSHOTS TAB LIKE WE DONT HAVE FUCKING CATEGORIES FOR A GOD DAMN REASON

I think you need to go back to grammar school, friend. Learn to separate your sentences so someone can understand you.

On 22/02/2017 at 2:43 PM, Spacecase said:

Actually. I had a $115k bounty downed and combat log on me. I was comped $65k for it. I may not have gotten the full bounty or honor points, but it shows admin do comp for lost bounties due to combat loggers.

You where lucky if you got comp from a combat logger, Im litteraly 50 meaters from courthouse and they still refuse

Most of the time admins wont fully comp you unless they see you like 5 feet in front of the courthouse because they don't know if you would make it there alive or if a gang member of the bounty rolls up and kills you. It's the same thing with dirty money if the servers crash. There was no guarantee that you could make it there alive unless you are like 5 seconds from storing.

3 hours ago, Blake Kingsin said:

Most of the time admins wont fully comp you unless they see you like 5 feet in front of the courthouse because they don't know if you would make it there alive or if a gang member of the bounty rolls up and kills you. It's the same thing with dirty money if the servers crash. There was no guarantee that you could make it there alive unless you are like 5 seconds from storing.

The point is you will get nothing if you don't try. I rather try and have a chance my comp gets denied, versus not trying at all and getting nothing for my efforts of capturing the guy. It's real easy to put in a comp request once action has been taken against the rule breaker.

Blake Kingsin likes this