The APD at it's finest!

So summed up in this video you have a cop ramming the vehicle, unnecessarily using lethals(?), shooting an unarmed non evading person, and probably searching and seizing of items before he even talked to the suspect.  The Sgt who passed this kid on his ride along deserves the points right along with him IMO

Edited by HotWings
36 minutes ago, HotWings said:

So summed up in this video you have a cop ramming the vehicle, unnecessarily using lethals(?), shooting an unarmed non evading person, and probably searching and seizing of items before he even talked to the suspect.  The Sgt who passed this kid on his ride along deserves the points right along with him IMO

Promote this man

Björn Winsmore and Olivia like this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

The sergeant that passed him, passed him on his capability to memorize and comprehend points within the guidebook. If you want to reprimand the sergeant for a constable's wrongdoings then please LT's, issue points to most sergeants. Then again, aren't you a retired sergeant? How many have you passed that have been demoted or black listed for imbicilic actions? This was only one of MANY avoidable outcomes that was published for people to see. Honestly @Ritzyyy I'd like to hear your side of the story. I do have a few things to say, but take this as something to learn from.

Edited by Flameless
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Flameless said:

The sergeant that passed him, passed him on his capability to memorize and comprehend points within the guidebook. If want to reprimand the sergeant for a constable's wrongdoings then please LT's, issue points to most sergeants. Then again, aren't you a retired sergeant? How many have you passed that have been demoted or black listed for imbicilic actions? This was only one of MANY avoidable outcomes that was published for people to see. Honestly @Ritzyyy I'd like to hear your side of the story. I do have a few things to say, but take this as something to learn from.

I haven't passed anyone that ended up blacklisted as far as I know.  My ride alongs were more in depth than just asking questions that the answer could be read directly from the guidebook.  Hell I failed people just because I felt like they were not ready :shrug: 

That said, he clearly has no grasp of the APD guidelines.  These are not minor infractions that were accidental or overlooked. They were clear and concise wrong doings.  Had the officer made any attempt to make things right Addon would not have posted this video.  

10 minutes ago, Sjuol said:

Spicy

Very ;) I like my wings spicy.

@HotWings That's fantastic and I respect that, but every sergeant possesses their own unique ride along to scale each cadet's understanding of the guidebook. Obviously he knew the guidelines by the book to have passed, does he know how to properly execute restraint and common sense in-action, maybe not, But we have to know the full story. @Ritzyyywas probably high as a kite when playing, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 minutes ago, Flameless said:

Very ;) I like my wings spicy.

@HotWings That's fantastic and I respect that, but every sergeant possesses their own unique ride along to scale each cadet's understanding of the guidebook. Obviously he knew the guidelines by the book to have passed, does he know how to properly execute restraint and common sense in-action, maybe not, But we have to know the full story. @Ritzyyywas probably high as a kite when playing, who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is him in TeamSpeak like 24/7

'I'm gonna go Pack a bowl"

Flameless likes this
Just now, Addon said:

cops... talk

Resultado de imagen para laughs gif

On a serious note. This is something that definitely needs higher ups attention (not the cop, the APD) This situation shouldn't be happening when:

Voice is your first weapon

Talk first shoot second

RP server. 

Doesn't matter if the car was going to be searched anyways, the problem is how the situation went.

{-M-} and Voni like this

Can we see what happened before that? I have a hard time believing that this is the whole story. This guy is chasing you with sirens, you're evading arrest because you said you were on heroine field? You had your Katiba on you before putting it in vehicle which maybe means that the cops saw you with an illegal weapon before those 55 seconds and started chasing you with his sirens on when you decided to evade and offroad. The only issue I see in this video from those 55 seconds is him using lethals. Other than that, show us a full 5 minutes video without that loud music so we can hear what's going on as well. 

12 hours ago, Addon said:

well

1. I never shot at him.

2. he said I was at the heroin field, when i obviously had phosphorus in my vehicle. 

3. I was never evading arrest, I was off-roading, so yes either way he had the right to search me. 

4. the point of this video was to show how autistic cops are nowadays, and how badly he potatoed me.

@Dull the rest of his story

Just now, steelersfan82 said:

@Dull the rest of his story

I don't believe that until I see a video, seems like complete bullshit to me with the way he's driving, putting his katiba in the car and putting loud music to probably cover up the siren sound from the beginning. You have retired Sergeants and other ''higher ups'' that is judging this cop and some telling you this cop and the sergeant who passed his ride-along should be punished from a fucking 55 seconds video. 

Edited by Dull
Flameless likes this
Just now, Dull said:

I don't believe that until I see a video, seems like complete bullshit to me with the way he's driving, putting his katiba in the car and putting loud music to probably cover up the siren sound from the beginning. You have retired Sergeants that is telling you this cop and the sergeant who passed his ride-along should be punished from a fucking 55 seconds video.

He isnt even driving in what would be a normal route from heroin, his route is clearly from phos.  Regardless of anything, he had no gun so shooting him simply because he got out of the car is not acceptable.

{-M-} likes this
Just now, Dull said:

I don't believe that until I see a video, seems like complete bullshit to me with the way he's driving, putting his katiba in the car and putting loud music to probably cover up the siren sound from the beginning. You have retired Sergeants that is telling you this cop and the sergeant who passed his ride-along should be punished from a fucking 55 seconds video.

He put his gun away so he wouldn't be shot and he has nothing illegal in his vehicle. Other than the gun at that point. Plus if you haven't met this cop In the video you might not understand but he is a robo cop.

Edited by steelersfan82
Revenant likes this