How to increase the rate of prison breaks?

You may have noticed only a very minute number of prison breaks after the new location of the prison itself.I feel like the location of the prison is too far away for people to break prison itself and most people just afk rather than ask their friends to rescue them by initiating the prison break.My suggestion would be to maybe move the prison to the best location which was near prygos HQ on an island which was also one of the best prison we had.I would also like to know what you guys have to say about this and also would like to know what would maybe increase the rate of prison break in general.

No :salt: please.

DJB, Will, Olivia and 5 others like this

Hmm some good points on this thread personally I'd rather see it put back near Pyrgos HQ... My favorite place to fight personally.  I don't care about all the new stuff but it would be awesome to see it working and not messed up.  But yea I think either things should be fixed so that the break can be done correctly or changed back for the time being until the new one is working and ready to be released.  imo

Silver-Spy, Trash and BioHazard like this
Just now, DJB said:

Hmm some good points on this thread personally I'd rather see it put back near Pyrgos HQ... My favorite place to fight personally.  I don't care about all the new stuff but it would be awesome to see it working and not messed up.  But yea I think either things should be fixed so that the break can be done correctly or changed back for the time being until the new one is working and ready to be released.  imo

And without cops spawning behind you in pyragos:/

Silver-Spy likes this
2 minutes ago, Fudger said:

And without cops spawning behind you in pyragos:/

I mean don't get me wrong I like that cool content is being created for us to enjoy but it needs to work correctly... I agree that the spawn locations could be better, but honestly I've not really seen many police spawns except for bank which sometimes just gets mowed down.  Lol

Edited by DJB
Silver-Spy and Olivia like this

Paratus dislikes prison island. It will not go back there.

You have helicopters that can carry a full group and get to prison in <5 minutes from Rebel.

It's not the location, people just don't want to do anything that's not "shoot the cop running across a small bridge in a straight line".

5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You have helicopters that can carry a full group and get to prison in <5 minutes from Rebel.

It's not the location, people just don't want to do anything that's not "shoot the cop running across a small bridge in a straight line".

Well i dont get why @Paratus doesn't like the old prison but almost everyone wishes to play on the old prison.I know there isn't much you can do but sometimes in a large gang shooting cops and giving them a strong fight is part of the fun activities as a rebel.Nowadays everyone goes to the bank and most gangs dont bother about the money but play for having a good time.And from the police side its as fun as it is from the rebels to push in the position and eliminate the threat.  [No lethals :kappa:]

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Or you know.... Because it doesnt work

Or no one knows how to do it

Or its not even worth the time or money.

Pick. Mechanic change. Or location change. Clearly both do not work. 

Also. Its not an issue of distance from things. Its an issue of it being a boring ass place to fight. Its a fucking field with some cover. No major elements. 

Edited by Axe

If changing location and mechanics is not gonna happen why not increase the jail time per offence so that gang members caught for high bounties would have to ask their gang members to break them out.It would increase prison breaks and hopefully some good action.

:shrug:

Olivia likes this
18 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

If changing location and mechanics is not gonna happen why not increase the jail time per offence so that gang members caught for high bounties would have to ask their gang members to break them out.It would increase prison breaks and hopefully some good action.

:shrug:

the prison does not even function properly. all you can do is shut off the power, you cant actually complete it. Hence why nobody does it, its pointless

4 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

the prison does not even function properly. all you can do is shut off the power, you cant actually complete it. Hence why nobody does it, its pointless

They tested it on a dev server, clearly it has to work and everybody else is wrong. It has nothing to do with the snakes opening the doors.

Edited by Legit
Olivia and Silver-Spy like this
13 hours ago, BioHazard said:

99% of the community WANTS pyrgos prison. 

It was so FUN to fight both as civ and cop, this is why people are getting bored so easily, fights like that don't happen anymore and as a result civ is mostly cartels and cop is a driving simulator.

Thats my honest opinion. 

Wheres the proof of that claim lol

9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

This is exactly it, rebels stopped doing the prison when it was no longer shooting fish in a a barrel.  It has nothing to do with mechanics, it has everything to do with the fact that its not stupidly balanced to rebels anymore.

36 minutes ago, HotWings said:

This is exactly it, rebels stopped doing the prison when it was no longer shooting fish in a a barrel.  It has nothing to do with mechanics, it has everything to do with the fact that its not stupidly balanced to rebels anymore.

I've quoted this in the past, it applies to anything regarding a Attack/Defence scenario.

" If its a event catered to 1 faction triggering it, it has to be in the favour of that faction for it to get love. Think of it as bad cartel locations, no one fights them because no gang is willing to defend them, if there is no gang to defend it, there is no fight. "

Rebels will only do events related to fighting cops if they can murder as many people as easily as possible or get something nice out of it. You either offer a nice reward (Fed), if you don't, you have to make that 'reward' slaughtering cops with ease (Old PB), or find a middle point (Bank). The New PB doesn't offer neither.

Putting that aside, the fact that the prison doesn't even work is another story in its self.

Edited by Haych
BioHazard and Steve like this
9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

cops didnt complain about the pyrgos prison for years, especially after swat was added. in fact more cops started complaining that nobody would do prison breaks and that they were bored after the prison was first moved. :shrug:  but hey, apparentlly in this community asking for something consistantlly makes the devs to not do it. #GeneralStore@Skiptracer 

BioHazard, Budbringer, Haych and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Wheres the proof of that claim lol

Obviously an exaggerated guess but with the amount of forum posts popping up it's quite clear a significant majority of the active community want Pyrgos prison back. 

Steve and Matthew like this
Just now, BioHazard said:

Obviously an exaggerated guess but with the amount of forum posts popping up it's quite clear a significant majority of the active community want Pyrgos prison back. 

All told 30 people have said something about the prison on the forums.  At any time during peak hours there are any where from 400-500 people on the servers....  Just because people dont use the forums does not mean they are not active members.  Its very annoying when people try to claim "the majority" when its literally less than 1%  

Just now, BioHazard said:

Almost 99% of the community want the old prison back and so i would like to know why @Paratus @bamf not agreeing upon it.Atleast let us know if the old local caused bugs of any sort or that it was too "One sided".Whatever the reason is please do notify us why the prison is not gonna be placed back.

17 minutes ago, HotWings said:

All told 30 people have said something about the prison on the forums.  At any time during peak hours there are any where from 400-500 people on the servers....  Just because people dont use the forums does not mean they are not active members.  Its very annoying when people try to claim "the majority" when its literally less than 1%  

17 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Almost 99% of the community want the old prison back and so i would like to know why @Paratus @bamf not agreeing upon it.Atleast let us know if the old local caused bugs of any sort or that it was too "One sided".Whatever the reason is please do notify us why the prison is not gonna be placed back.