Emergency Vehicle Light Changes/Additions

Just now, Gnashes said:

Things involving physical access to the servers. Contributors only edit the mission file. I've floated somewhere between Contributor and Dev since I got server code access back in January, and I now have unrestricted access to everything Paratus/Bamf have.

Will we be able to see the good old weekly updates we used to get at some point? That would be real good

Just now, william said:

Will we be able to see the good old weekly updates we used to get at some point? That would be real good

:shrug:

I do still prioritize my actual work over Asylum. Depends on how busy I am.

Just now, william said:

pretty sure Paratus does aswell but when he was the only dev he could still pump a changelog out a week.....

(I'm pretty sure this was Paratus' job back then)

1 hour ago, william said:

pretty sure Paratus does aswell but when he was the only dev he could still pump a changelog out a week.....

:shrug:

Really William? Stop being such an ungrateful dog. Gnashes stepped up to keep these servers going because the other devs are too busy with whatever. Now you ask him to hurry too? Jesus.. 

Just now, Midamaru said:

Really William? Stop being such an ungrateful dog. Gnashes stepped up to keep these servers going because the other devs are too busy with whatever. Now you ask him to hurry too? Jesus.. 

Im not asking him to hurry, if you read my other replies I asked If we would be seeing weekly changelogs like we did before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/7/2019 at 1:57 AM, HomeUser said:

This light bar was used more than most people realized I definitely think it should get added back seems as it was used and not as aids as the new ones on v2.
@Jesse Any chance this could come back With the AFD update ?

U got a source for this statement? Cause I don't actually believe that