$999,999 Giveaway - Story Time

Midamaru

There we were, minding our own business trying to rob the fed. It was going pretty smoothly then our of nowhere we're told "There are seven orcas heading your way" so we freak the hell out. Drunk Squad proceeds to give us an airshow for the entirety of the fed. We were serenaded by the sound of orcas hitting the power lines and the whirring of their blades. At some point our getaway orca de-spawns. We end up getting lucky and are able to steal a hunter and a strider. So we take our convoy of the two plus our gold hemtt. After fighting our way to north rebel, we holdout against what feels like an army of APD and bounty hunters for the rest of the server life.

Edited by Nyjal
12 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Was me @DJB.  I'm pretty sure.  This was when we assaulted the HQ and they brought out a strider and I shot the driver out and @[§] Alex was running for Governor.  We spent the whole restart advertising to vote for Alex in the strider while being chased by cops.  Good times. 

The time with the strider was a looooong time ago in like 2015 and that was with pistols and pdw's. But I know for a fact that I've started plenty of riots by just handing everyone guns. I spent a fair amount of time in kavala kidnapping cops and had bought and sold plenty of houses on the spot to lock them in. 

Something that holds a special place in my heart. Was when von walrus bought a house on a whim and locked me and slittcer inside. Slittcer was chasing after retro and I was trying to follow him and let retro know where he was heading. I was also trying to kidnapped a shitlord cop, and was trying to make a trade. I block the doorway trying to talk to him and unknowingly someone bought and locked the house while me and slittcer were inside. He ended up being locked in it for like 30 minutes until they finally got a LT on to unlock it. Bonus points for custom faces and old MX sounds.

Midamaru and Henry Facesmasher like this
2 hours ago, [§] Alex said:

The time with the strider was a looooong time ago in like 2015 and that was with pistols and pdw's. But I know for a fact that I've started plenty of riots by just handing everyone guns. I spent a fair amount of time in kavala kidnapping cops and had bought and sold plenty of houses on the spot to lock them in. 

Something that holds a special place in my heart. Was when von walrus bought a house on a whim and locked me and slittcer inside. Slittcer was chasing after retro and I was trying to follow him and let retro know where he was heading. I was also trying to kidnapped a shitlord cop, and was trying to make a trade. I block the doorway trying to talk to him and unknowingly someone bought and locked the house while me and slittcer were inside. He ended up being locked in it for like 30 minutes until they finally got a LT on to unlock it. Bonus points for custom faces and old MX sounds.

I think this deserves the win LOL

Years ago, I Was patrolling in kavala, a day like any other. I saw a wanted man so I grabbed him and took him to the HQ with the other officers. I also noticed at the time that kavala had quite a higher population than usual. I took the wanted man into the Kavala HQ building and told the officers to watch the front gate. As I am talking to the man I hear shots ring outside. I unmute TS and ask the officers what is going on. "The HQ...its being overun by squeakers!" I step outside to see an army of 20+ kavala civilians carrying rooks come storming through the gate screaming in the most high pitched voice ever "I'LL SAVE YOU LIRIK!" No officers survived. 

53 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Years ago, I Was patrolling in kavala, a day like any other. I saw a wanted man so I grabbed him and took him to the HQ with the other officers. I also noticed at the time that kavala had quite a higher population than usual. I took the wanted man into the Kavala HQ building and told the officers to watch the front gate. As I am talking to the man I hear shots ring outside. I unmute TS and ask the officers what is going on. "The HQ...its being overun by squeakers!" I step outside to see an army of 20+ kavala civilians carrying rooks come storming through the gate screaming in the most high pitched voice ever "I'LL SAVE YOU LIRIK!" No officers survived. 

Haha fucking lirik always caused havoc

My first time playing this game 2+ years ago, I sat in pyrgos with a group of people. This group was about 10 players and we were just bullshitting/chilling. Cops come around and start to stick their noses into our business. Now back then I didn't know what RDM was and was pretty much unaware of the server rules. The cops are restraining people left and right so I did what anyone else would do, walked up to the officer, stuck my gun in his face for a good 10 seconds and pulled the trigger. 1 cop dead.. 2 cops dead.. 3. These cops didn't come back and I was so proud of myself. Everyone was cheering me on calling me a bad ass. Then I shit you not, this guy named POOP pulls up in a offroad and tells me to get in. I get in and we're just talking and driving around in pyrgos. We go down towards the beach and see another offroad. We get somewhat close to him and he starts honking. We honk back and a pistol banging ensues, we try to book it in the offroad but crash into a fence, we get out and just start unloading on these people. I killed 2 of them and both of us at the same time realized we were all friends a few minutes ago killing the cops. We shout out a truce and came to the conclusion that you shouldn't honk your horn at people.\

I actually have that whole incident on video but on a different hard drive.

Edited by Henry Facesmasher
10 hours ago, Axe said:

Or

The time  @Corn and I baited a bunch of cops to a gas station of @Clint Beastwood speedbombed there car while they were processing

Or

The time @Clint Beastwood kidnapped Durga and brought him to Meth Cartel, asked for his Tan MX that Speed gave him. Durga then responded with "Let me go Clint, or I am getting an Admin, because you're being an asshole" :frog: Top notch RP. The vid used to be on the old Asylum Drama page if someone can find the archive. 

+1

I was flying to the pyrgos HQ to turn myself in, as I was landing I got lit the hell up by almost the whole police force. Somehow I managed to land safely and unharmed, when I jumped out I was CLEARLY unarmed and caused no threat at all but I got shot at by 6 police officers and they finally downed me. I was taken in for interrogation by @BaDaBiNg_10-8. I came to turn myself in expecting a free 50% decrease, but instead I got abused and received a 50% increase... I could not afford the ticket and got sent to jail. Not to mention the robo cop was real! 

Edited by Sasquatch
Rodrigo likes this
32 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

There are such hilarious stories/videos here man it's hard to choose.

I found these two the best and i really don't know which to pick.

@Dom @Das Otter would you mind sharing the 1mil reward? If one of you does not want to, i'll have to make a choice.

(Kind of a press yes for 500k, press no for 50% on 1mil xD)

I have 2k to my name and a quad bike. The retard inside of me is yelling "PUT IT ALL ON 35 BLACK FOR THE MILL STACK" but thankfully im a rational human being and im cool with 500k <3

Midamaru likes this
Just now, Das Otter said:

I have 2k to my name and a quad bike. The retard inside of me is yelling "PUT IT ALL ON 35 BLACK FOR THE MILL STACK" but thankfully im a rational human being and im cool with 500k <3

Haha well i'd feel like that too if everyone in the thread is screaming that yours is best but i just find them equally hilarious :P

Lets see what dom is gonna choose!

Das Otter likes this
3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

There are such hilarious stories/videos here man it's hard to choose.

I found these two the best and i really don't know which to pick.

@Dom @Das Otter would you mind sharing the 1mil reward? If one of you does not want to, i'll have to make a choice.

(Kind of a press yes for 500k, press no for 50% on 1mil xD)

500k. im totally cool with that @Midamaru. PM me when you get this. also congrats @Das Otter

Edited by Dom
Das Otter and Midamaru like this