Change log 7.10.1

bamf

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Look. The condescending tone isn't necessary. I'm just curious. All you had to say was "Not my decision", and I'd have stopped questioning 3 posts ago. 

I pretty clearly said that I fixed something (to do what it was intended to do) all along, but that wasn't a good enough answer.

Just now, Olivia said:

Great update!  Love the small stability fixes.

^ Can someone clarify what this note means exactly?

Just now, HotWings said:

Pretty sure f they store it, your tracker goes away even if they repull it.  

Trackers placed on cop were visible when you switched to civ.

Just now, Olivia said:

Great update!  Love the small stability fixes.

^ Can someone clarify what this note means exactly?

Didnt they fix trackers to show after soft logs?

I think they fixed it so Cops could place trackers on vehicles then soft log to civ and still see said vehicles. 

Olivia and Walt like this
Just now, Axe said:

Didnt they fix trackers to show after soft logs?

I think they fixed it so Cops could place trackers on vehicles then soft log to civ and still see said vehicles. 

That part was a bug.  It was only supposed to stay based on your side - not based on you.  It's a touch meta-game'y if we let them persist the way it was actually working.  

33 minutes ago, bamf said:

We have not put out a patch in a little bit, so I wanted to get something out today.  The biggest changes in the patch are:  

• You can no longer stack the armor of CSAT clothing and carrier lite vests.  This is a game balance change that has been talked about for some time.  
  • The prison break mechanic should be much more reliable now.  I did several prison breaks with the admins on the dev server, and it seems to work fine.  I will find my guide to the prison and re-link it in this post in a bit.  
  • Pure cocaine and coca leaf weights have been synchronized and modified.  This is a game balance change that should make meth on Altis and pure cocaine on Tanoa equal in value.  

Additional items in this patch (in no particular order):  

• Added APD charge for possession of explosives (for possession of RPGs and Speedbombs)

• Crates should more reliably clear when selling a house

• Cadets can use flashlights now

• Turfs can not be capped from inside a vehicle (sorry to all you who liked to enjoy a Yeti of coffee in your Ifrit)

• Tweaked how player housing shows up on the map

• Drug dealers on Tanoa are no longer interested in your cocaine or meth from Altis (they have standards bro)

• Trackers only persist for the side on which they were placed (sorry to all of you crooked cops)

• White jet skis on Tanoa are no longer "Wonder Woman" themed

• You can no longer restrain someone inside the jury room

• Non ASCII characters will no longer sync to the DB for the player name, but your money and items will sync

• Soft logging in jail will no longer artificially reduce your time

• APD officers will be notified if you are on parole when they try to pardon you

• Crafting 7.62 weapons of all types should require you to have the Marksman talent

• Slightly altered the bolt cutting distance for gates at the Federal Reserve

• Money received from drug dealers will have trace evidence on it now

• Your gang name should properly clear when you leave a gang now

• You can no longer interact with the chop shop while restrained (really?  that was a thing?)

• Courthouse markers should now properly match the "Town Markers" opacity slider

• Being hit by a vehicle will no longer trigger the aggression system

• Your Gang/Group will no longer be invited to your jury trial

• The basic VR suit should be more reliable

• You can no longer pull players out of a vehicle while you are in a vehicle

• Fixed an issue related to how SWAT ends

• Death row fixes (come on governors, flip the switch)

• Mechanics related to the APD seizing items from a boat have been fixed

• General store added to Skiptracer bases

i do not see my chemlights...

I am displeased. 

Mr Black. and Olivia like this

The absolute only reason to buy loot crates is ruined now and I'm very angry that all that money I and a lot of people pissed away to get them is gone because they are 100% useless to use now because of this, worst patch I've ever seen. I feel so scammed out of the at least 60$ I spent to just recently obtain them.

Edited by AgentPixel
Bubbles, Alex Hardy and Xehons like this
Just now, AgentPixel said:

The absolute only reason to buy loot crates is ruined now and I'm very angry that all that money I and a lot of people pissed away to get them is gone because they are 100% useless to use now because of this worst patch I've ever seen. I feel so scammed out of the at least 60$ I spent to just recently obtain them.

Just now, HotWings said:

Overall armor or chest armor You now have a choice to make

HotWings and Ghost0fDawn like this

The absolute only reason to buy loot crates is ruined now and I'm very angry that all that money I and a lot of people pissed away to get them is gone because they are 100% useless to use now because of this worst patch I've ever seen. I feel so scammed out of the at least 60$ I spent to just recently obtain them.

Psstt.. CSAT + Tactical Vest is still a lot better than carrier lites..

HotWings and Haych like this

What do you mean?

You still have pilot coveralls.

You can still wear a tac vest.

I spent $120 to get pilot coveralls, and I LOVE this change, so do the vast majority of cartel players.

Ghouh, Seth, Steve and 4 others like this
8 minutes ago, AgentPixel said:

The absolute only reason to buy loot crates is ruined now and I'm very angry that all that money I and a lot of people pissed away to get them is gone because they are 100% useless to use now because of this, worst patch I've ever seen. I feel so scammed out of the at least 60$ I spent to just recently obtain them.

Sounds to me like a trash player is complaining that now he will have less chance of getting a desync'd trade kill. :shrug:

Walt and Mr Black. like this