Change log 7.10.1

bamf

No more CSAT+CL. 

To hard for people to aim for headshots ?:shrug: or just use Downing Rounds ?

People are still going to Potato against people with CSAT, tac vest and then complain.:FeelsBadMan:Must be the game that is broken, never a player with bad aim. Yes it was OP, but it was not a problem if you just aim for the head. people just want easy kills.

giphy.gif

Edited by James.Anderson
Voni and Mr Black. like this
1 minute ago, James.Anderson said:

No more CSAT+CL. 

To hard for people to aim for headshots ?:shrug: or just use Downing Rounds ?

People are still going to Potato against people with CSAT, tac vest and then complain.:FeelsBadMan:Must be the game that is broken, never a player with bad aim. Yes it was OP, but it was not a problem if you just aim for the head. people just want easy kills.

giphy.gif

you've clearly never been to a cartel in your life.

lets see you mid defence, mid push, take the time to carefully line your shot perfectly for a headshot in the heat of the moment, completely normal human reaction

fuck off

Mr Black., Ghouh, simon-pc and 8 others like this
5 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Sounds to me like a trash player is complaining that now he will have less chance of getting a desync'd trade kill. :shrug:

I did more than fine without them for the two years playing asylum but the fact that i spent my hard earned money to get them and now the idea of having the extra armor from paying more in-game money is gone i feel cheated out of this money i spent to get them.

Just now, LastKiller said:

@Gnashes please tell me that this stupid house crate wipe thing does not apply if you sell a house to a pkayer for a price on the market.if it does it is unfair and fucking retarded

Crates are for DONORS ONLY, o look they fixed a bug that allowed non donors have a crate? GJ @bamf, fuck those non donors plebs enjoying the free crates for too long. (if this is the bug we're talking about)

Walt likes this
Just now, Pentax said:

Crates are for DONORS ONLY, o look they fixed a bug that allowed non donors have a crate? GJ @bamf, fuck those non donors plebs enjoying the free crates for too long. (if this is the bug we're talking about)

No they're not. They fixed a bug that didnt wipe the crate when sold as intended since like 4.5

Walt and Pentax like this
1 minute ago, мαттнew. said:

Wat about the 60-90 day rule is that gonna wipe the crates aswell ?

Any house that is removed from ownership will have its crates removed.

Yep pussies keep complaining they were op.you did not need to score headshots all you needed to do is do not suck take one extra second aim for upper chest shoot a few round and ban killed in 3 shots.most people go full auto like idiots miss half the mag hit you in the leg and hip and then they call them op

Fun fact: People you call pussies are 100x better than you are, and they played longer than you did. :shrug:

Haych and Walt like this
Just now, AgentPixel said:

I've never seen an update kick up so much controversy.

maybe it's because this change has messed with something that people spent hard earned money for.

You must not have been here long. There was this little patch called 6.0.

1 minute ago, LastKiller said:

@Gnashes what if you sell your house to a player?does he keep the crates

No all crates disappear when a house is sold.

Just now, AgentPixel said:

I've never seen an update kick up so much controversy.

maybe it's because this change has messed with something that people spent hard earned money for.

You spent money to obtain a cosmetic item. You still have access to that cosmetic item. You are unaffected as a result of this patch.

31 minutes ago, McLovin' said:

you've clearly never been to a cartel in your life.

lets see you mid defence, mid push, take the time to carefully line your shot perfectly for a headshot in the heat of the moment, completely normal human reaction

fuck off

Aim for the head, Tap tap tap.

or if your really bad spray and pray. :shrug: not my fault your bad in CQB.

18 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

Yep pussies keep complaining they were op.you did not need to score headshots all you needed to do is do not suck take one extra second aim for upper chest shoot a few round and ban killed in 3 shots.most people go full auto like idiots miss half the mag hit you in the leg and hip and then they call them op

I never Complained that they was OP. :shrug: i had no problem with them, i have said the same thing as you, people need to aim and not spray.

Just now, James.Anderson said:

I never Complained that they was OP. :shrug: i had no problem with them, i have said the same thing as you, people need to aim and not spray.

Unfortunately we are the minority here.also about the guy asking me if i take my time to aim.yes i fucking do.and when i spray i aim for the upper side of the body .if i fuck up and can t aim well enough and fast enough and get killed though shit.it means i need more practice

Edited by LastKiller
BioHazard likes this

If the house has important shit in it you could sell the stuff together with the houde.now wtf are we supposed to do after thos retarded idea.who gives a fuck about performance we want our crates and house swaping cash back.Yes sure i want to buy this houseblet me bring 3 crates a hemtt and i can move it all in again

Are you unable to make a proper argument to why you think this is so dumb?

Walt and Ghouh like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Are you unable to make a proper argument to why you think this is so dumb?

I think this is dumb because it is kind of unfair for the buyer and seller.Houses that go on the market will be empty now so it should give the player sold houses a bigger importance.if someone wants to buy your house he should receive all the stuff which was in there since he tehnically 'receives the ownership of the house now',it does not go on the market but is being transfered from person to person kind of

Walt likes this

I think this is dumb because it is kind of unfair for the buyer and seller.Houses that go on the market will be empty now so it should give the player sold houses a bigger importance.if someone wants to buy your house he should receive all the stuff which was in there since he tehnically 'receives the ownership of the house now',it does not go on the market but is being transfered from person to person kind of

just sell the items to him individually before he buys the house. its not that hard....

Just now, Nightfury said:

just sell the items to him individually before he buys the house. its not that hard....

So you expect us to trust a random and give all th stuff to him then hope he does not scam us and still buys the house

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes i might have made i am on th phone  pretty hard to write all of this..

Edited by LastKiller
Walt likes this