[WAHL] Server #2 -OPEN-

11kf21v.jpg

Gang Description

WAHL is a group designed on a organized premises. We are here to have fun and enjoy ourselves while playing on the Asylum servers. Our main focus will be on Asylum server #2 however once we fully get established we will then expand to other servers keeping server #2 as our primary. Our ranking system is set up upon real US Army Military ranks this is to keep everyone somewhat familiar with our ranks. WAHL was created to be a force and a threat to other gangs as we will focus on fighting cartels, turfs, banks, federal reserves, prison breaks and more. We plan on being a pretty serious gang when it comes to certain things including having the highest set standards for our members. As we strive to be the best at what we do this requires training, organization and a knowledge of our fellow members. This will of course come with time however we need your help to join the ranks and become one of the fiercest gangs on Asylum.

Application Requirements

Must be at least 16 years of age however some exceptions maybe made depending on how we see best fit.

Must have at least 500 hours on Arma 3 some exceptions maybe made depending on how we see best fit.

Must have read the rules and have respect for others.

Must have a general knowledge of cartels and turfs.

Must be financially stable on Asylum.

Application Information

To apply you must copy applicaiton format and make a reply to this post with the application format filled out with your information. If you meet our requirements then you are eligible to apply for our group. Once you apply and your application is accepted you can join our teamspeak 3 server and message a Lieutenant or higher to conduct your interview. If you pass the interview you are officially a member of the gang. We also have provided a written document to explain the group in more detail and go over everything in the group that you may have questions on this document can be found here https://docs.google.com/document/d/13zz5RLy64YFHU0Jiv4fR8eG6_2BYh2SdNv7vRlkFyEE/edit?usp=sharing

Application Format

What is your in-game name:

What is your age:

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot):

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what:

What is the main Asylum server you play on:

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them:

Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3:

Can anyone vouch for you in the gang if so list them:

Why do you want to join our gang:

What can you bring to the gang:

ACTIVE ROSTER

Officers

Colonel: SW1FT

Lt. Colonels:Ajax & Putin

Private: Eric

Edited by - Ш - T1GER
updated info

What is your age: 19

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): Currently I have 64 hours or so, I'm a vet in Arma series ive been playing since Arma 1. Been playing Arma 2 Takistan life for a long time, just go back to gaming on the Pc, but I have great knowledge about this game.

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: Never.

What is the main Asylum server you play on: Mostly 3 or 4 but ill just get in what ever server.

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them: Never.

Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3: Yes

Why do you want to join our gang: I want to join because I want to meet a group of players who take the Atlis Life serious not just run and gun, if not a group of people who are organized and tactical with great communication.

What can you bring to the gang: I'm a ative player in the server I can provide service for anything that happens with the gang, you can always count on me to do the job, I'm a really good in PVP and I belive can help the gang grow.

1 hour ago, GoldenKnightpr said:

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): Currently I have 64 hours or so, I'm a vet in Arma series ive been playing since Arma 1. Been playing Arma 2 Takistan life for a long time, just go back to gaming on the Pc, but I have great knowledge about this game.

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: Never.

What is the main Asylum server you play on: Mostly 3 or 4 but ill just get in what ever server.

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them: Never.

Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3: Yes

Why do you want to join our gang: I want to join because I want to meet a group of players who take the Atlis Life serious not just run and gun, if not a group of people who are organized and tactical with great communication.

What can you bring to the gang: I'm a ative player in the server I can provide service for anything that happens with the gang, you can always count on me to do the job, I'm a really good in PVP and I belive can help the gang grow.

Your gang application has been Accepted ! We are happy to have you on the team and will get back to you soon to do an interview. Please reply with your Steam info so we can contact you. 

Edited by - Ш - T1GER

What is your in-game name: Eric 

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): 431hours  https://gyazo.com/8ed1a1a90ef8812a72a5c22b374daa19

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: no 

What is the main Asylum server you play on: server 4 but i can change over to 2.

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them: nope its been a minute since i played.

Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3: yes

Can anyone vouch for you in the gang if so list them: nope 

Why do you want to join our gang: to have fun in teamfights and make money.

What can you bring to the gang: once i become a member i will be active and reliable during any event.

GooseTheF likes this

In-Game Name: Its andrew but ima change it to godsmack

Estimated Asylum Time: hmmm.. it aint no 500 hrs but its about 200 im pretty new to the game but ive been learning fast. pretty simple

Bank Balance: 100k right now but u know im down to make that money anytime anywhere 

Have you ever been banned? Hell no im a good as RP player i hate them RDM bitches. Im 100% legit

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yeah i got that 

Current and Past Gangs? nah not in a gang tryin to be put in one

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?:N/A

Why do you want to join our gang? Well heres the reason why I wanna join this gang, because you guys sound pretty legit and i fucks with that im tryin to be in the best gang and ik if we put are mind to it we will be on the motherfuckin top. so i respect u guys fully respected 

Do you know any members of our gang?: nah but im down to meet some of the fellow gang members.

What is your in-game name: Andrew

What is your age: 16

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): 200 hrs but im new but im a fast learner when it comes to these things  

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: nah i dont get banned im legit im a good ass RP player i dont RDMers

What is the main Asylum server you play on: #2

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them:Nope never been in a gang yet but i wanna be in one and thats why im comin to u guys

Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3: Yes i got that

Can anyone vouch for you in the gang if so list them: nope dont know anyone but liked to get to meet them

Why do you want to join our gang: I wanna join ur gang because i can see if we really put are mind set to it we could be on top of the world and get shit done and make that money and show people how powerful we are 

What can you bring to the gang: Bro i can bring a whole lot to this gang money bitches ;);) and alot of fun to the gang im a fun ass person

What is your in-game name: Badass

What is your age: 32

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): 956 will provide Screenshot in private if required

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: no

What is the main Asylum server you play on: 1 atm but not committed

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them: long time ago "bloodbound"

Can anyone vouch for you in the gang if so list them: nope

Why do you want to join our gang: the solo play is killing me and miss playing as a team

What can you bring to the gang: Bullets and Beer

What is your in-game name: Big Mike22

What is your age: 20

How many hours do you currently have on Arma 3 (Include Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/594667003872bb7a57ec677b193c0311

Have you ever been banned from Asylum before if so for what: Yes but was overturned 

What is the main Asylum server you play on: 2

Have you ever been affiliated with any prior gangs if so list them: no

Can anyone vouch for you in the gang if so list them: no

Why do you want to join our gang: Experience 

What can you bring to the gang: Knowledge