Wtb Cop gear

Eddie129

I'll sell you a Hunter with an MXM and full SGT loadout 1 million Kappa

Tbh man you're better off kidnapping cops to get their gear ppl are just gonna troll you man... not many people have cop loadouts sitting around considering how tough it can be to get one and then not give in to the urge to use it lol.

DJB likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎20‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 0:03 PM, James.Anderson said:

I'll Kidnapp a cop for you and deliver him/her blindfolded and gagged, Price can be negotiated. Higher the rank, Higher the cost, what you to do him/her is then upto you.

giphy.gif

i want sergeant James.Anderson in my house blindfolded, will give u 3 k :kermit:

Just now, Dejia said:

Does kidnapping the cops even work. I feel like it doesn't work just because trying to make them drop there gun if next to impossible

you need to rp for it, if thats to difficult take a civ hostage aswell and say you will give them a bamboo death if they dont drop it, works most of the time. If u dont know what the bamboo death https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_torture

Edited by wollie35
28 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

you need to rp for it, if thats to difficult take a civ hostage aswell and say you will give them a bamboo death if they dont drop it, works most of the time. If u dont know what the bamboo death https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_torture

If the RP is good then they will usually give it. Or some of it :)

Put your negotiation skills to use and do not be mean about it or they're never going to give you anything. Lol

Most of the time I'm kidnapped they demand it and that's not how it works with me.

Edited by Bear 2.0